Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm
DGwar
Lady Lizabee

So does that mean we have no fire-teacher anymore?
Because frankly, that responsibility should fall on the nation rulers. I am a great fan of NPC training solely because it frees up people to not have to either teach or adventure.
However, i still feel if you're in charge of a nation you should be in charge of training people in it and such.

ya, i'll probably implement an NPC system soon. I'm gonna send out a mass call to leaders telling them to get shaking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Lady Lizabee

If you want I can write up some kind of mini-skeleton for how nations could be better ran. I'll use some of my EN system for it even.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm
I think we should do some recruiting. We need more active members once the leaders get active again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 pm
Cain the Blade
I think we should do some recruiting. We need more active members once the leaders get active again.

Fixing system flaws to allow the guild to run smoother should be a better priority than member count.
Better systems make it so that members can be more active.
People able to be more active will allow more people to want to join.
More people wanting to join makes for more members.

And loop.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 pm
so like... I was on the off-site korra forums, and someone suggested that they make darkness and light bending... along with ******** emotion bending... and some people actually agreed with him... lol what?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 pm
Shane Sinister
so like... I was on the off-site korra forums, and someone suggested that they make darkness and light bending... along with ******** emotion bending... and some people actually agreed with him... lol what?

Lol,
I have seen someone suggest current bending, but then I was like "...lolwut? Isn't that air bending?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 pm
Shane Sinister

Shay cries, because most people are frigging morons >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm
Lightbending would be pretty cool.
But I don't see it really fitting in much.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 pm
DGwar
Lady Lizabee

Because frankly, that responsibility should fall on the nation rulers. I am a great fan of NPC training solely because it frees up people to not have to either teach or adventure.
However, i still feel if you're in charge of a nation you should be in charge of training people in it and such.

I'm only stopping because teaching in the fire nation is completely opposite of wha I should be doing. I don't even have a Firebender RPC. So I'm just going to worry about my RPC, like everyone else.
Let's face it, my patience does run out soon, and having to teach like 4 people at once didn't help anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:36 pm
Hiroically Tragic
DGwar
Lady Lizabee

I'm only stopping because teaching in the fire nation is completely opposite of wha I should be doing. I don't even have a Firebender RPC. So I'm just going to worry about my RPC, like everyone else.
Let's face it, my patience does run out soon, and having to teach like 4 people at once didn't help anything.

Do you need help? I need something to keep me active but the other students I'm teaching forgotten about their training. :/  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:37 pm
Hiroically Tragic

Understandable, but just remember that when you're training then.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 pm
DGwar
Lightbending would be pretty cool.
But I don't see it really fitting in much.

Lightbending? Maybe. Darkbending=Nara clan's Kageton from Naruto.

Emotionbending? Wut.  

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 pm
DGwar
Hiroically Tragic

Understandable, but just remember that when you're training then.
I've helped more people than others help me.
What really bugs me is when people expect me to help them after I have ranked them up to novice.
When I was ranked up, I was told to train on my own. That adds four posts to every skill/stage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 pm
Hiroically Tragic

Dude, you're using a teaching NPC in training grounds. Of course people want you to help them.
That being said, you're also essentially continuing the circle.
Just, don't both training anyone in the fire nation anymore. We'll work something out among the crew.
Thanks for helping those you've helped. Hopefully now you can spend more time focusing on yourself.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 pm
DGwar
Hiroically Tragic

Dude, you're using a teaching NPC in training grounds. Of course people want you to help them.
That being said, you're also essentially continuing the circle.
Just, don't both training anyone in the fire nation anymore. We'll work something out among the crew.
Thanks for helping those you've helped. Hopefully now you can spend more time focusing on yourself.

Actually, I only had permission to teach one person.
Every one else just snowballed.  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games