Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 pm
Oscar, from what he could assess from the situation, was that Luna was in a similar position that Emma was in before she married Liam. It was more beneficial that she married Liam because he came with a pack, though a few chose her as an Alpha than Liam. At that time, Oscar was a no body. He had been forced out of his own clan and into Emma's turbulent world. It was only after she chose Liam that he had become king of his own right.

The same situation portrayed that now. Lauchlain was a no body. He came from a pack that wasn't even an Alpha status, and they only followed Emma. The family were followers, not leaders. Leonardo has his own sect, his own clan that followed his every move since he was their sect leader. Whether or not Luna would follow Emma's example and eventually divorce him would be up to her and her discretion.

Oscar then nodded slightly before turning to Scarlette. She was so much like her mother, so full of anger and could turn on anyone at the drop of a dime. Very agile with her emotions that her quick temper left her in a beastly state. Yeah, he could see that there was very little of Liam's blood in these two. Then again, they were now his kids so technically he had to take some responsibility for them as well.

"I'd give my sincerest of apologies, but then that would mean that I had chosen to treat you like the way I did, but we both know that I did not choose to have my personality swiped of everything. I know it was hard for you to understand that I no choice in the matter, and your feelings are hurt nonetheless. If I had chosen to treat you as badly as I had, I would apologize sincerely. However, I did not choose it. The only apology I can give is for your misunderstanding of the situation that was going on," Oscar explained.

Alexei spoke with the messenger, Leonardo had been informed. With Celia and Luna's abrupt arrival, waking their brother, Alexei was told of Luna's departure. Leonardo will have his manor prepared for the young woman to arrive and receive her special education there. It broke Alexei's heart knowing he would be apart from his sister, but it broke his heart even more to know she was sacrificing her happiness for the court.

An older man approached Alexei, it was his new adviser that his mother had picked out before she left. Alexei's shoulders slumped, "Jackson, why must my sister marry when she will not love him or be loved in return? The myth-"

"Is just a myth," Jackson's bony fingers rested on Alexei's shoulders, "The late Queen Anya did not marry for love and eventually loved your father enough to give him three children. High Alpha Emma married Liam, stating she did not love him, and gave him twins. Your sister will eventually love this man enough to give him children as well one day."

"One day..." Alexei sighed as he walked away, "Jackson, if you are wrong, I hope you know that the penalty for you and the rest of the advisers is death. My sisters will be happy."

"Very well, and your bride will be arriving in the morning," Jackson gave a swift bow before leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:51 pm
Scarlette mewed a little. Her muzzle turned to Oscar. The one thing different about her was that she wasn't supposed to have a change. She didn't know how to change back because it wasn't apart of who she was. She was scared. She moved to Oscar slowly hoping her mother didn't take it as a threat and pressed her nose on his cheek. Another mew. She pushed back and laid on her belly.
"She doesn't know how to change back." Emma breathed after a moment. She looked down to Lauchlain and smiled. "Go on little one." She whispered letting him down. "You'll be Alpha of your pack some day, best you show her how it's done." Lauchalain gave a mew of his own and with mild fear that melted away, he sat in front of her his tail swishing. His eyes stared at Scarlette who stared back. Both her twin and this boy were telling her how to change back. It was slow, and painful but she did it. The silver dropped off her instantly and Sebastian put a blanket over her. "Proud of you little sis." He whispered in her ear.
"Yeah," Lauchlain replied. "Me too." Scarlette smiled and looked over to her parents. Guilt was all over her expression.
"I'm sorry for my behaviour." She said looking away. "I know you weren't yourself. But it still hurt. And, I didn't want to run away but I got so. . . emotional, I didn't. . ." Her brother rubbed her cheeks with the blanket.
"She didn't want to upset you while you were like that dad." Sebastian replied. "She thought if she calmed down she could come back and well, everything would be fine but then she shifted." Emma was with them in an instant hugging them both but left enough room in case Oscar decided to join. She didn't know if he would but left room for the option if he wanted to hug them all.

Nyssa had finished with her latest interlude and, as per her lady's request, had overheard the conversation. . . She knew a lot more than she let people think. Hmm. . . should she tell him the truth about it all? Moral problem. She hated those. Eventually though she wrestled with her selfishness and went to him. "Your Grace," She said with a respectful tone even though she didn't respect Anya's line. "I would like to have a word with you. If you please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 pm
"I am happy to have Emma here, but I must insist that we continue to have separate kingdoms. I know very little is happy in your court about Luna's marriage, but the choice was, in the end, hers. Marrying Leonardo was the best decision," Alexei sighed, he knew Nyssa was 'lil Emma' in every sense of the word, "Lauchlain cannot be a true Alpha since his and his entire bloodline's affiliation with Emma. You may not agree with my court, and I am not too proud of Luna's decision either, but in the end it's the best worst choice of them all."

Alexei walked backed to his own quarters. He knew it was a hard decision for Luna to make, but she was helping by paving the road for their court to reach future glory.

Oscar let them have their family moment. He wasn't really into the hugs and stuff that they were into. In the distance, he watched as the sun began to set. Were they gone that long? Luna must've left by now..

"We ought to go back and start figuring out the living situation," Oscar turned to the others, "With two new babies as well, there's going to be some fights between both courts."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:32 pm
Emma nodded and stood. "There's fighting? Mama you know I don't like fighting." Scarlette mewed. Emma smiled and shook her head.

"No sweetie, no fighting. I'm sure we'll be okay." She smiled and guided them all out. She frowned. Everyone was packing up. . . why?

Simon smiled at his Alpha. "We feel it's safe now to return to your kingdom. We'll start rebuilding when we get there." Emma nodded though still confused and helped where she could for a short time before submitting to Oscar's will and returning to Alexei's kingdom.

Nyssa frowned. "That wasn't what I was talking about." She growled then turned on her heal. Luna was making a horrifying mistake. She would be completely miserable. Was that Italian going to be be faithful? Past reputation said no. Poor Luna. Unless Lauchlain could do something and quick things weren't going to end well for his mate. Nyssa turned to the room where the infants were sleeping. Jamie was growing so fast. The Tri breeds were guarding them knowing their new master would kill them if anything happened to the babies. "Come." Nyssa said to them. "We are returning to the other castle." She picked up Jamie refusing to touch Nyx. The little chit was in her way. But she'd let it slide until she was ready to deal with that little problem. She gathered all the other's of Emma's Kingdom and moved them back to their territory in the South west. She knew Emma would pick up the scent.

"I don't want to go!" Lucas growled. "I need to stop Luna!" He stared down his mother. "Besides someone needs to stay here and tell Mother that we've gone back!" Delilah sighed. She hated it when her son made sense.
"Go then darling. Do what you must. You'll be your own man soon. I can hear your heart slowing. If Celia is-"
"She is mama, I know it. I can feel it in the beast. She's my Bride, and I know if she picked someone else I'd kill them. I can't imagine how Lauchlain's feeling right now." He turned and bolted from the house, that was being rapidly packed, to find Luna. "Luna!" He called eventually. "Why are you doing this? You're not even giving Locky a chance! He'll make you happy! He won't abandon you to lift the skirts of other women! He'll be faithful! He'll be Alpha of the West one day! Why are you giving up?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:11 am
"She's already gone, Lucas," Celia came out of the shadows as she kept her gaze on the window, "The decision was not entirely hers to make. It was for the good of the court that Leonardo's sect be apart of this one. In the end, it would save us all from an impending doom."

She went to Lucas and, for the first time, took his hand in her own. He should know by now that she had fought to remain his. Her thoughts went to her sister. If Celia had obeyed to the court to marry a different person, would Luna have rebelled instead? Celia didn't want to leave the up to chance, she didn't want to lose Lucas in her life.

"She knows Lauchlain would have made her happy, and she wanted to be with him," Celia explained as she guided him to a private area of the castle, "Her heart is just as broken as his."

"Forget someone?" Astrid spoke dully as she appeared behind Nyssa as she followed Emma's crone and holding the sleeping Nyx, "Like it or not, she's Oscar's AND Emma's child now. Oscar adopted the twins on his own, Emma can adopt Nyx as well. And I was told that his court was so open-minded...guess that was a lie."

Oscar returned to see that Astrid had taken Nyx with Nyssa, most likely unwillingly by Nyssa, and that Luna was gone. He looked to his nephew to see he was discussing something serious with his advisers. Hopefully it was something that would help them all out. It looked like everything was getting under some type of control. Oscar turned to Emma, "Nyx and Jamie have already been sent to your new place, we might as well go too."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 pm
Lucas looked crushed on his friends behalf. He turned to Celia and pulled her into his arms. "Then I don't know what will happen next." He whispered to Celia. He just hoped Lauchlain didn't do anything too stupid.

Nyssa turned to Astrid. She eyed the other. "Oh I'm open minded. I just don't like Witches. They meddle. They break the rules. Though I will thank them for allowing Emma to be conceived. But other than that." She turned to put more distance between the two girls but Jamie fought her using her baby fangs to make her holder let her go. She fell out of Nyssa's arms but wasn't hurt. Nyssa tried to get the baby back but the Tri breeds put themselves between Astrid and the two baby girls and glared waiting for the other to move on before picking up Jamie and walking with Astrid to their new home. They formed a circle around the tri breed holding Jamie and Astrid. They were following orders. And Nyssa scented to be a threat. A very dangerous one.

Emma stared at Lauchlain who was pacing circles. His mate had left him. She knew how that felt. Could feel that soul deep connection with him over this. They clapped eyes on each other and she nodded. With that he went to her and bit her. There was pain but he got what he needed. Then he was gone. "Yes. I will say goodbye to my brother first. It was his kindness that allowed us to be together again." She kissed his cheek and went to her brother. She knew he wasn't the hugging type. But at least he'd listen to her.
"Brother, if you have any need for me, let me know. I know Hekate wants only your happiness, so I hope this woman that's coming makes your heart beat. And I hope, I hope your court understands what they've brought on themselves for what they've done." She patted his head and left him, joining her mate in returning to her kingdom with the last remaining vampires and lycan.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:18 pm
The very few remaining vampires left with Emma. So very few as in maybe a family or two, but not much. The majority remained in Alexei's hold to go along with the age old customs that they had lived by for centuries. Alexei watched his half-sister and uncle leave to go on with their new lives together. Eventually they would reunite, but for now it was best that they left. He did not want Emma to cause a fuss when there was no need for one.

Celia embraced Lucas in return, "Only hearbreak comes next. My poor sister knows there will be no happiness for her in this lifetime. Maybe one day she could be happy with Lauchlain, but I do not feel it would be anytime soon."

Alexei watched as his bride entered the court with a great response. They were happy with Alexei's marriage and accepting of Luna's obedience. It was only natural that a daughter obeys the court's rules. He watched, knowing his heart was broken for Luna and happy to see his new bride. She seemed apprehensive at first, but at least she showed up. For a new vampire fledgling, she was handling her composure very well.

Astrid could see the hatred in Nyssa's eyes. She would protect the young witchling in her arms, Nyx. It was easy to see that there was no favorite with Oscar. He loved all the children as his own. Nyx was just the last member that would arrive. Astrid placed a small ward on Nyx, making sure that she would never be physically harmed by another by any means.

"I cannot be the mother that has left you," Astrid whispered to the sleeping Nyx, "But I can protect you with my own life."

Oscar went with Emma to their new home that was currently being built. He held Emma's hand in his own as he noticed Nyssa walking far from the tri breeds that held Jamie and Astrid who held Nyx. He then turned to ask Emma, "Are you willing to adopt Nyx as your daughter as well? I know it'll be difficult for you, but she's my daughter and I don't ever want to abandon any child."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Emma smiled at her vampire followers. More followed than was thought. Lucas' family followed. Though their son was going to marry into Alexei's court they stayed loyal. He would return when he was ready. Emma still had her full vampire council. Her lycan council too. Lauchlain's family was aggrieved. His mate had chosen another. But they knew what would come next. "I will." Emma replied smiling at Oscar. "I will not let her feel like she has no one. I will not abandon her." She was worried though. Things seemed to be fixing into place. But she knew. Without witch intervention Luna and the Italian would never have children. And Hekate had strict laws with witches. So only a stupid witch would go against the laws and allow them to have a child when Luna's destiny lied only with Lauchlain. Emma shook the thought from her head. "I love you Oscar, and I love that little girl in Astrid's arms. Jamie loves her already. I don't know about the twins," She couldn't speak for them. Never could. Though both seemed a bit more. . . distant than before. Sebastian seemed to peek glances at Astrid. Aw a crush~.
"I want to finalize adopting her when we return." Emma added. "If that's okay with you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:03 am
"No, I think we'll do what I did with the twins and just integrate them into our life," Oscar took Nyx carefully out of Astrid's arms and handed Nyx to Emma.

At first, Nyx was startled by the new face until she relaxed more and fell back asleep. Astrid smiled softly, she wanted Emma to accept Nyx as her new daughter despite that Nyx was the love child between Oscar and Crystal. Oscar caressed Nyx's cheek before looking to Emma, "There's no need for this one to be forced into the politics of our world. I know if the others don't want her to have some part of the inheritance, Alexei and his sisters would gladly share theirs."

He looked forward to the future they were bringing with their new family. Two children from Liam, one shared daughter between them, and the last one from his momentary love with Crystal, it would be an odd family but one he would choose again and again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:42 am
Emma agreed holding her adopted child close. She gave a smile to them all. Again she noted the space between her twins and frowned, small. Her eyes saw much but told nothing. "My children will live with my decision to add Nyx to the inheritance as will the others. And I can, persuade them against trying to pressure us into another child of our own. It's not that I don't want another one, I do, I just want you and I to decide if it will be again. And not have other dictate it to us. And I know you want the same." She smiled happily. Jamie woke in the arms of a Tri breed that wasn't her mother or father and squirmed her tiny voice protesting against the foreign being. "Daddy!" She sobbed trying to get away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 pm
Centuries have passed, and little have changed. Well, to Nyx it hadn't. She watched the frogs jump from their lillypads, she sung with the birds in the trees, and she followed the puppy wolves and played with them until they were called from their mother. To the world, Nyx was the witchling that was meant to be in the wild. Her mother, Emma, didn't call her until sunrise anymore now that she was of age to run around. She didn't have to worry about the whole court since she was different from the others. In the end, she didn't mind. Her loyalty was for her mother and her father, there was no reason to be angry when they let her frollic among nature.

Celia, Captain of the Guard, finished her rounds and sheathed her sword as she entered her home with her husband, Lucas. It felt like the first time she was able to enjoy her time home. Slouching down in the chair, she ordered her servant to get her some type of beer to allow a good time tonight. One thing she looked forward to was seeing her husband.

Though they were not blessed with kids, she was looking forward to seeing her husband nonetheless. His kindness was greater than her own and she enjoyed being around him. Celia glanced up from her tipsy state and looked over to her bedroom, "Lucas, I'm home. I want to see you now, my love."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:48 pm
Lucas looked up from his desk at the sound of his wife. He had wanted children. But he could never tell if she did. He was both aggrieved and happy to not have children yet. He wanted her all to himself until he figured out if it was he who could not give her children. "I'm in here darling, just finishing up my reports." He said, he was the Ambassador for Emma's court. He hadn't heard from Lauchlain since Luna shunned him. But he figured the other was doing what Oscar did, building up an army to wipe out the Original and take Luna back, only this time it wasn't a game. And he knew Lauchlain would be in a rage for a long time. He'd make sure Luna knew how much hurt she'd caused by her cowards choice. How it tainted her destined mates view of her. But Lucas was glad for one thing. Chelsea. She had cursed the Original. So poor Luna would be tainted to the court now too.
"Is there something you need from me?" He asked in his best 'come hither' tone which he knew she'd laugh at like always.

Jamie had rebelled. With encouragement from her mum and dad. The court tried to groom her to be leader but she rebelled to the point where they gave up. She was daddy's little girl a spitting image. She always watched over Nyx. And like her siblings the sun didn't affect her. Well, it did but not like her father. She was spoiled by her older siblings too though, they had some sort of argument long ago and barely spoke anymore. She couldn't understand it. Just like she couldn't understand her father's reaction when she said she thought her nanny, who was a tri breed male, should grow his hair out and he'd be sexy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:50 am
Alexei watched as his third son rush off with the older two and his wife joining them. She was lively and loved playing with their children. Which was terribly good since he was busy planning on Luna's return the last few days. The court was overjoyed at Luna's return with their husband and children. Lucas had mentioned that they were cursed, but it was like Emma's court to spread such horrible gossip like that. He had heard that Luna was a respected lady in the Italian court, managing to keep her chin high even when Leonardo had his discrepancies.

It only gave him more reason to respect Luna for the court's decision. Alexei looked to the window to see his lovely wife's golden hair as she picked up their youngest, she was quite pregnant with their fourth and fifth children. Yes, it was approved she was having twins. A smile went to Alexei's lips. There were people who feared that his heart would not beat for this woman when they were first betrothed. His father even threatened to divorce his mother when she arranged the match. Alexei chuckled, it seemed like anyone from Emma's court was so fearful of the unknown that they border-lined psychotic.

He went down to the main foyer and greeting halls to see the entire court buzzing with life. They were setting up decorations and smiling for Luna's return.

There was no time for children. Not that she didn't want any, but the thought of children with her busy schedule gave Celia a headache. Besides, it was cozy just being her and Lucas by themselves. They didn't have to change a diaper, hear someone whine, and they weren't exhausted by the end of the night.

Celia chuckled at Lucas' tone as she stood up, taking off her boots and hanging up her ornate coat. She then turned to where Lucas stood, "Perhaps you ought to try to remain the 'cute man' rather than someone bold."

She came closer and gently caressed his cheek before taking a hold of his hair gently, "It just doesn't suit you, dear."

Kissing him softly, Celia melted against Lucas before guiding him to their bedroom. She had him beneath her as she continued to kiss him, she spoke as she kissed his neck, "Tomorrow night i'll be extra busy. Luna is coming back tomorrow."

Astrid watched as Nyx looked over the herbs she was growing in the nearby pond. They didn't consider themselves apart of the courts and didn't bother to be the 'proper' lady. Getting their feet covered in mud, staining their clothes on moss, and their hair was far from bushed; those were good days. Astrid smiled as she went into the pond and looked at the small guppies swimming about, the fishes knew the witches never harmed anything that lived.

"I heard my cousin is coming back tomorrow," Nyx spoke, she was the spitting image of Crystal with Oscar's eyes.

As a daddy's girl, Astrid had seen Oscar shelter his love child from the horrors of court. For the longest time, Nyx had been the black sheep though she always carried a smile. Emma's court was...very hateful towards Nyx, but it never made Nyx hate anyone. Astrid came out of her daze as she spoke, "Chelsea has been spreading rumors that she has cursed your cousin and her family. She was in an arranged marriage with the Italian man, people should not be angry with her. Did you know that your father was not chosen by Emma? Your mother chose a lycan over your father and everyone was happy for her."

"Really?" Nyx's eyes were wide, "What did Father do? Did he go after her? Did he swoop her off her feet and demand that she choose him?"

"No, even better. He became a King and brought the second kingdom about before Queen Anya took over and made the kingdom her own," Astrid explained, "But at that point, your mother was warming up to your father and they became a couple."

Nyx was not told that her true mother was the witch, Crystal. Astrid didn't feel the need since Nyx was happy with everything now. For all she knew, she was just a witch because nature needed her to be one. The older witch could see that Nyx was about to think of a question to ask, and immediately asked, "Did you know we can breathe under water?"

"Really!?" Nyx beamed as she dived into the pond and didn't come back up, she was having too much fun swimming with the fishes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:22 am
"Stop this Sebastian!!" Scarlette hissed. "You cannot do this to me!" Her body shuddered. "This isn't Alexei's court!" Her face was going red. "You can't dictate who I will marry! I'm not like Aunt Luna! I'm not a coward!"

Jamie pressed herself against the wall listening to her older siblings fight like normal. Emma had given up trying to stop it. She always ran to her mother when she heard the screaming but this time she didn't. And she couldn't figure out why.

"You will listen to me Sister! I am the heir-" Sebastian began but Scarlette slapped him.

"Like hell you are!" She hissed. "Mama would never put someone like you on the throne!! You're. . . You're just like all of them! Every last one of them! Heartless and cruel! Our court would skin you alive before they let you violate our most sacred laws!!!"

"It's too late!" Sebastian hissed. "It's already done! Lauchlain has agreed to it and you will help him do it!"

"I will not!" His twin hissed back. "And you cannot make me!" She turned on her heal and stormed out of the castle slamming the double doors behind her. The court had quietened down when Scarlette's outburst over how they treated Nyx appalled her and her mother. They accepted Nyx as a Princess. Accepted the curse on The Unfaithful One in Italy. Knew the curse was in effect now. They knew first that the moment the Italian was unfaithful his children to Luna would not live past puberty. That was his punishment.

"Scarlette." Lauchlain's voice cut through her rage.

"Piss off." She hissed. "You may have conquered the East and West and somehow managed to get a high standing in with the humans but you're not coming anywhere near me!"

"I need your help." He said following her. "I need you to get me and my people into that gathering for my mate and her piss." He hissed.

"Kudos on humiliating my birth father." Scarlette said. "But I will not allow you to hurt my family-"

"They hurt me first!" He roared. "They took my one chance at happiness away from me! She's bred with that thing!"

"They won't live past puberty." Scarlette blurted. "They'll all die because he wasn't faithful. And the law states that no witch can undo another's spell. But I agree, what's left of Alexei's Lycan court should have seen you had claimed her." The more she talked the more she realised she was talking herself into going. Urgh! So much for staying out of it. "Fine! I'll go with you!" It would get her away from Sebastian at least.

Lucas grinned a little. "Oh doesn't it?" He teased rolling them over. "But you love it when I take command." He leaned down and nuzzled her neck with his nose. He'd wait until she was ready to have children. He'd wait forever. "After this," He whispered. "I'll rub your back, your feet and you can tell me all about your day how does that sound?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 am
Alexei had been told reports that Luna's children were all full grown by now and were going about their own lives with their own ideas. Luna was quite young having children, just at the age of consent when she married Leonardo so it only made sense that all her children were full grown. Again, more lies from Emma's court. They hated Luna for going through with her court's wishes to marry the vampire instead of their pup, Lauchlain. Alexei didn't allow that talk to go on in his kingdom. Though he would have loved to see Luna marry Lauchlain, it was the court who wanted to see Luna marry Leonardo. As a good Princess she obliged and accepted her rule. Anyone who called her a coward was a hypocrite.

But, yes, all Luna's children happily lived passed puberty. It was a wonder where people heard the nonsense stories. Oscar was unfaithful with Emma when he was still married to her when Nyx was conceived and Sebastian and Scarlette didn't die. But, Alexei could see why people would be stupid enough to believe such a falsehood.

"They're here early, m'lord!" the messenger burst in.

"Damnation! We're not even ready!" Alexei rushed to the foyer, "Everyone! Princess Luna and Lord Leonardo have returned!"

The court burst into applause as they hurried their decorations before getting into their places. Then, the main doors opened and a beautiful woman with flowing, long black hair entered the court with Leonardo at her side. Yes, this woman with such poise and grace was Luna. Her features were elegant as she kept somber demeanor that one could only get as a classy lady. The sweeping dark blue gown she wore trailed the floor as she approached her brother where she and her husband gave their respects.

"My Luna," Alexei breathed as he hugged his sister, "You look so much like Mother."

"It's been far too long. I would have brought my children, but they love Italy and wanted to remain with their loved ones there. They're all adults now, so I will not be ordering them anymore," Luna chuckled softly, "Little Emily is getting married as well, she and her fiance are very happy together."

"We're just happy for your return," Alexei smiled, then looked to Leonardo, "It has been a long time since i've seen you. I hope my sister hasn't nagged you too much."

"Only just a slight," Leonardo teased as he gently pinched Luna, who then gave him a cold stare, "Well... It is awfully early, I better head to our rooms if you two wish to catch up."

"Please do," Luna smiled, though the coldness in her voice was evident.

She was not a fool when she married Leonardo that he would have affairs. In fact it didn't bother her that much, but marrying him was not her decision alone to make and now that she had given him the children they both needed there was no need to pretend to care for each other anymore. Luna then looked around to see the love in the court's eyes. She had missed being back at this court, "I suppose Emma and her court aren't too thrilled that I have returned with my husband. Could we speak in private?"

Alexei nodded and led Luna to his private office near the dungeons where they could be alone. Luna took a deep breath as she took off her gloves, "Have you heard from Lauchlain? I know he is angry with me because I obeyed my court."

"He went MIA after you left," Alexei poured them both a shot of liquor, "Here, this might help with the tension. Being married to that guy probably-"

"How else do you think I was able to have children with him?" Luna stated bluntly as she took the shot, "I feel like my demeanor has changed. Italy is beautiful, and the people there are so friendly. However, being married to Leonardo was an eye opener for me that not everything is so beautiful. When I first arrived, I was taught the etiquette of the Italian courts. I met influential people, learned the language, and taught myself how to survive on my own there. On my wedding day, I could smell two different women on Leonardo and understood my place with him. In Italy, he is the one who dictates my actions and I obey. I had no qualms with that; for centuries I remained quiet until my children were born. Then I became the one who dictates so that my children would not learn of his affairs. Now that i've given him three healthy boys and two healthy, beautiful girls, I am the one who has the final say. He may have his affairs and whores, that never bothered me. I just won't be his doormat."

Alexei had a new respect for Luna as she told him her time in Italy. He poured them both two more shots and then placed his hand on her shoulder, "Welcome home, sister. I am overjoyed that you have returned."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games