Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

"Good, because the guards are getting more and more curious about a random pack of grown cats wondering around their grounds" he said as he turned his head towards a group of three confused foot soldiers, the soldiers, did look confused but continued on their way, it seemed the there was still chaos going on on the other side of the walls, and it seemed like the king was throwing a tantrum.

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Jade glanced over at the guards then looked ahead she rounded a corner into an allyway and kept going further on into some trees, she stopped by one and looked back at him. "This is it."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Go on ahead" Curthiel said to Jade when she pointed at the gate, "Ill keep the soldiers distracted as all of you cross, not to mention, it will be safer to make sure that you do not have unwanted guest on the other side, before taking him to the other side" he added in looking at Arion who was still out cold and was starting to look a little pale, in Bowens arms.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Nodding, Jade looked at Bowen. "You first Bowen, no need to wait for me I'll be along, just get Arion to Thorns."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:12 pm
NuLova
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Yes Miss Jade" Bowen said with a quick slight bow, and rushed past them, knowing that on the other side, where Xavier and Caleb waiting. No longer how long they might have been on this side, Bowen believed those two to be loyal to Arion, one because he was a servant, but also a part of his family, the second because he was one of a few and very deer friend's.

Curthiel watched at Bowen made his way through the gate, once the male and Arion where gone from this side, Curthiel looked at Jade and nodded in the direction of it "Now, you go, Ill follow behind you" he order the other mental.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade watched Bowen go through first then she looked at Curthiel. "I appreciate the concern but I will be fine, you should stay here."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:27 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

-

"I assure you. my concern is not for you female." Curthiel said looking up at the portal "is for him." he said and looked back at her.
"No to mention, this will help me give the king the slip for some time at least, I know he will try to send someone to watch my grieving time" he said in a bored tone "and quite frankly I do not feel like entertaining that oaf of a king or his servants.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade looked away, she didnt much like the idea of him going through with her, then she would know her location and it was hard enough to make a portal in her backyard that could not be detected by other Elementals she sighed though and went through she knew it was best not to dawddle any further lest they get caught. 'Guess I'll just have to move' she thought to herself.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen let out a grunt as he passed through the portal, and shivered some, shaking off the sensation, he nearly jumped back when he heard loud howl.
Xavier had been waiting for them, as soon as he stepped through, he must have gotten their scent.

Curthiel watched Jade's reaction, he didnt have to read her mind to know her thoughts, but at the moment, she would have to suck it up.
Waiting for her to pass, he scanned the area, with his eyes and his mind. Once he was satisfied that there was no one who could follow them, he passed.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb snapped awake whenhe heard Xavior howling he looked towards the house then, so did that howl mean what he thought? He stepped out of the van. "Is it them?" he asked the wearwolf.

Jade followed right after Bowen, she heard the howling then looked towards him. "Don't need to read his mind to know he knows your back."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Xavier looked over at Caleb when he woke up and nodded,looked back at the house, then looked back at Caleb, letting out a whine as his ears flattened against his head, and he turned back to his human form, "They are back, but....Arions blood permeates the air, he is injured badly" Xavier said, his body shivering a little as his body temperature fell, his fur keeping him warm from the dropping temperatures.

Bowen looked over at Jade and then finally at Curthiel who was the last one that passed through " Yes, thats Xavier, he was the one to first warn us about the elemental soldiers arriving at the forest" he stated.

"A werewolf....fascinating......though I should not be surprised at all, after all Arion seems to go against everything that the elementals try to teach" Curthiel said as he looked towards the direction of Xavier and Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb's eyes widened a this and he looked ahead again his heartrate excellrating in worry over Arion now.

Jade looked at Bowen then. "You best go and get him to Thorns so he can be treated then."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen bowed down at Jade,"Yes Miss, thank you so much for everything you have done, we are forever in your debt" Bowen said and rushed out of her yard and went towards the van.

"Very well Jade, I will be getting out of your hair now" Curthiel said and gave her a slight nod as well, before following Bowen out of her yard, after all he had no reason to remain here.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Seeing Bowen round the corner with Arion Caleb's eyes widened he ran over to him. "Sir Bowen, Master Arion is he...?" e couldt even finish his sentance, but he noticed the master was alot more pale, not to mention the blood.

Jade watched not just Bowen leave but Curthiel too, she stood still waiting tell they were out of sight then she looked at the portal and went ahead and started to close the door to the shed the portal was in.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Caleb, open the back, we need to take him to Mister Thorn immediately" Bowen ordered, nodding at the van's back doors, urging the male to open them, but Xavier was already on it, and threw the doors open.
"Caleb, get behind the wheel, Xavier and I will keep Arion company in the back" Bowen ordered when he saw Xavier open the back of the van.

Curthiel crossed his arms as he watched Bowen order everyone around "A human....peculiar" he quietly mumbled to himself.
Most Elementals thought themselves superior to others, he would not imagine that Arion would soround himself with such...."lower'' beings.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games