Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:51 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia nodded her head at the mention of them holding their drink. She leaned into his touch liking the feeling but he pulled away from her. She gave him a confused look at his reaction of touching but at the mention of him being frisky she understood why he was upset. She patted his leg to say it was alright and she gave him a smirk. Standing up she took his arm and stumbled slightly but caught herself will holding onto him. She righted herself and gave a smirk since she thought it was funny. Grabbing her jacket she flipped it on the shoulder since she felt too hot to wear at the moment. She gave a silent laugh at the thought of hitting someone with the dart. Dragging him along since she was excited to win some stuff animals.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: I am so sorrry.
Company: Miyuki
Money: $1000

Lerista chuckled softly and walked beside her , waving his tail to beckon her along with him. He avoided the more clustered packs of people and stayed by her side. While he did still feel a bit shame faced from his actions before, the fact that she was willing to stay near him and play games with him made him quite happy. Once they got there he looked over at the billboard and read the rules before turning back to her with an excited grin. "I think we can do this if we stick together Miyuki-chan." His tail wiggled with excitement and his ears twitched.

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:04 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Zivva, some girl
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"I know, but I don't care. I'm not interested in anything here." he retorted, turning to continue walking away when he bumped into something. Looking slightly down he saw someone's head, meaning he ran into someone. Again. "Sorrh. Didn't see you there." he apologized quickly, stepping back from the girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Geneviève let out a sigh as she walked down the beach. She had spent the last few days cooped up in her house, working nonstop to finish her new designs to send out to her associates. Finally finishing it, she decided that getting some fresh air would do her some good, getting cabin fever would do her no favors. She yawned as she gazed up into the sky, she had heard that there was a festival for the new year, but she doubted she'd check it out. She was brought out of her thoughts when she bumped into something solid. A soft 'oof' left her mouth as she stumbled back, trying to keep herself from falling. She gazed up at the guy she ran into and sighed, "Oh don't worry about it, I'm partly at fault too. I was lost in thought and wasn't looking at where I was going." she said, crouching down to grab her purse that she had dropped.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Beach ♚My Company: -- ♚My Outfit: Comfy & Stylish ♚My Thoughts: -- ♚My Mood: Bored/Tired ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Sling Purse, Cell phone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Phoenix347

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy and the Adorableness!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva raised a brow as he bumped into someone else, "So you have stated." She looked down to see the girl, her eyes lighting up slightly. She was adorable!! Zivva continued to monitor the wolf boy. If he left the area affected, would he go back to normal? She brought a slender hand to her model-like face, a strand of gold falling from its place. Curious indeed.

Phoenix347
KawaiiYukiHime
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:33 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: ))

Despite the incident, Akira's attitude fell back to its depressant state, although a bit more annoyed at the situation than before. At least it was some progress. "I can't seem to get away from here. What is going on." he mumbled, looking back to Zivva who was still watching him and then back to the girl he ran into. "That's okay right?" he asked, pointing to the purse she dropped when they bumped.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy and the Adorableness!❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva crossed her arms, "My guess is whatever is making this happen, doesn't want you to leave. Since you are one of the affected." She tossed a lock of her hair back, looking back at the beach and then back at Akira, "Have you tried to shift?"

Phoenix347
KawaiiYukiHime
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Geneviève wiped a bit of sand off her bag and nodded her head, "Yeah it's alright, a little sand never hurt anything. Not like I have anything important in it anyways." she said, adjusting it on her shoulder. She looked at then guy, then noticed the lady behind him. She kinda hoped she wasn't interrupting anything. "So uh.. what brings the two of you down here? I figured everyone would be at the New Years festival. Or mostly everyone." she mumbled, pushing a bit of sand around with the tip of her boot.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Beach ♚My Company: -- ♚My Outfit: Comfy & Stylish ♚My Thoughts: -- ♚My Mood: Bored/Tired ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Sling Purse, Wallet, Cell phone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Phoenix347

Kirenai Yuki

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher contemplated picking up the root, drawing his hand back as he looked around. This couldn't be right, could it? He knew so little about about the myth to begin with that he couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. He hadn't expected this to work, so what should he think and do now that it did? Surely enough these weren't the results he was expecting. The mushi dragged off his shirt, balling it carefully around one hand. He was going to remove it- he was going to try. Maybe whatever it did would wear off if he uprooted it. Wha- it did have to do something, it was here and...throbbing in a sorta alive kinda way. That meant there had he's a reaction of some sort aside from the smoke bomb it blasted them with. Steeling himself, the mushi leaned over the hole and glared in at the whatever it was. His shirt was an airy cotton tee and very thin to begin with, but almost as soon as he grabbed the root her felt the thorns cutting into his palm. It didn't hurt of course, because it couldn't, but he felt the pressure of the sharp ends against his skin before the vulnerable flesh gave way.

Fisher groped around until his fingers circled the width of the entire thing, jerking down when he tried to pull it up. It was really in there! He locked his grinning jaws, shifting his feet under him and throwing his weight back. He pulled, straining enough to shake as he tugged. Finally one item gave, thankfully not the mushi as he fumbled back into the sand with a startled yelp. The root shredded his shirt and tangled partially into it, and his hand wasn't much better off- but he had it out nonetheless. Wiping at the blood that was now covering his upper arm, Fisher released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. The moment he'd gotten the thing out- I-It was like a shroud lifted off his head. His hateful feelings burned to ash and the rightful emotions that convinced him to try the fruit with Luka...his feelings were back! He couldn't believe he'd said such terrible things to her! Agh! He had to find her and make it right! Still holding the root, the male looked around frantically as he climbed to his feet and walked in the direction he'd seen her storm off into. "LUKA! Luuukkkka! Where are you?!" He called, cupping his remaining hand beside his mouth. Maybe the affects wore off for her too? She had to be somewhere!

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *As if Luka could ever be the girl for me!" ◈ I'm Doin'! *static* ◈ I'm Hangin'! With no one! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: shh, don't tell anyone I edited this. It's 'secret' for now ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:24 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Vampire...? x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra was chewing on her apples and Tsuki was laughing. She was finally happy, all the troubles of the world felt like they were so far away now. The only that matter was that she was finally with her friend again, and that they were happy. What she wished now, was to be able to tell Tsuki how much she missed her, and how much she meant to the Centaur. It was a whole lot.

Tsuki walked up to her and licked a piece of apple off her check. Integra’s eyes were wide, and her heart was beating fast. Something changed in her heart when she looked at Tsuki. All this time, she thought she was straight, but was she feeling something else? It wasn’t just the feeling of closeness or happiness. Her animal half almost panicked with Tsuki that close. The horse part of her still acted to Tsuki as if she was a predator. It gave Integra an adrenaline rush. The mystery, the danger, the everything.

Something dawned on Integra. It was like there was a glass wall in her mind, and someone had run up and smashed it. She reached into her saddlebag and pulled out one of the apples Tsuki had grabbed with her teeth. Her heart sank and the adrenal continued to kick in. The bite mark looked like the fruit bats that use to eat her apples. Not of human teeth. Fangs. Her mind flashed back to the incident in the restaurant. The glass shattering. The blood, the way Tsuki ran away. It all came together now.

Integra was brave. She understood now. Never one for being able to hide things, she was sure it was all written on her face. Instead of running, Integra walked up to Tsuki and curled around her again, giving her cheek a little nuzzle.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:19 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: Sorry if I'm making him seem douche or anything.))

Akira had no concern over Zivva's theory, he just wanted to find something that could keep his attention for more than two seconds. He felt like he was at the DMV or something. "What's the point? Not like it will change anything." he retorted to Zivva. "The festival was boring, so I decided to leave." he explained quickly to the girl. "You wouldn't happen to be doing anything interesting would you?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Aiko Kida

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

As soon as Kira came over, the hooded guy just suddenly appeared out of nowhere towards him, like it was there the whole time and just teleported. The man held up the fruit now asking for them to make a deal. This was excruciatingly shady, and his human and demonic instincts were telling him "no. Just get away from this guy!" That was basically it. If anything, he was scared that she could be killed over Aiden's mistake. Just that thought alone made him doubt and freak out mentally over this. How would he live with himself, knowing he killed an innocent girl. When the hooded man stated what he already heard to others buying this, he saw how the man grabbed Kira's arm and poked at the crystal part of her wrist, which Aiden fended off his gooey hand, keeping him from touching her again. That's when he said that this may not guarantee their problems be fixed. Thinking deeply, Aiden let off a sigh as he looked back at Kira while Priya looked to Xavier. Kira.... If we eat this thing, we might run the risk of getting ourselves killed, or falling into something really bad. Just know that whatever happens, I'll make sure you get home safely, alright? Aiden said to her. At this point, he has no idea if that promise is real or not. Are you ready to take that challenge? Aiden asked her.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

So they really had gone to the island and obtained the fruit? Sahar's eyes lit up at this new information, the half-breed wanting to ask them a flurry of questions. However, given their current situation, he decided not to. Well, that and he didn't want to disturb the couple right then. The really were cute. "Congratulation then! I wish you both a happy life."

Though, they probably wouldn't have a great time if they stayed at the beach. Sahar had unknowingly worried Rina with his questions and he felt bad for ruining her mood. "There seems to be some sort of hex or something going around at the festival. It is not anything too dangerous so far." He tried to reassure her with a small smile. It was then that Seth had an idea; one that seemed highly plausible.

"You might be onto something there. However, that still does not explain who did this and why. It is good to know that not everyone is afflicted." It also ruled out the possibility of the occurrence being caused by gas. Now if only they could figure out how to fix what was going on...Seeing as Esme was still quiet, he glanced at the shorter male to check on him, offering a small smile and pat on the head. "If you want to go home you are more than welcome to, of course. I can even walk with you if you want." It wasn't like Sahar could find his own house in the state he was in.

His attention was drawn back to the couple when the Nanoa fruit was brought up again. "The fruit is supposed to rot when taken off the island, correct? I have only read about it, but I doubt the man found a way to get it off safely, or managed to find another like it."

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Worried, curious <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

i am rare pepe

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus responded to her reassuring pat with a warm smile. And at the thought that it was alright he slid his arm out and around her waist, partially for support as he stood up and partially because he liked the way she smelled and the feel of her. "Well as long as its fine." He helped support her as she helped to support him. Turns out the drink held a bit more punch then he had presumed, but his senses were still sharp. And while everything around him may have seemed a bit too dull for him, at least he had a pretty girl willing to spend some time with him, it had been too long since he had been this close with anyone.

OOC: size]

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Aiko Kida

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:38 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
The hooded guy... Knew her name. How? Maybe her first name would make sense, Aiden had said it earlier, but her last name... And Aiden's name too.
Did she want to "partake in the fruit", well she guessed so. This was a weird situation to say the least and was clearly magic stuff, she didn't know much about magic. The guy definetlly looked sketchy, to say the least. "Don't judge a book by it's cover", she thought, this may not be the best phrase for the situation. Her soul mate? She wasn't to sure that this would help, maybe.. There could be a chance. Sure, fine... The fruit it is. Kira nodded. The man flicked one of the crystalline material, it shattered and grew back.
When the hooded man said he didn't know if it would fix her, she started thinking this man was just a shady figure, rather than whoever caused all this weirdness.
Damn, Aiden looked worried, at least to Kira. She had always been good at reading people. It was sweet that he was trying not to scare her, at least not too much. She trusted him probably more than she would trust someone else she just met. People talk about adrenaline making you fearless, well that wasn't quite what was happening to her but it was close enough. She felt sort of... alright, it was odd, not great but not as scared as she should have been. She patted Aiden on the shoulder reassuringly. Was that a weird thing to do? Then she turned to the hooded man and smiled, nervously, but she smiled none the less.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: Kind of nervous |Location: Beach |Company: Aiden, Hooded Guy
Crushing on: Aiden |Status: Single |Cash: $1000 |Wearing: [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

oOBookwormYumiOo

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games