Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:58 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
I saw NO fireworks. sad
crying

Yes, it was quite sad...

Okay...I have a question...because I'm having trouble naming my Paja doll...:
If you could give Chii (Chobits) any other name, fitting her personality and physical features, what would it be?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:06 pm
I wish I had gotten a chance to buy some of the ADV stuff...but unfortunately I was a little short on cash at the time. However I did get the Appleseed movie DVD collector's tin ($18 at Walmart) and also the Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! DVD box set. heh

Neko: I didn't see any fireworks either. heh

I'm actually in need of a haircut, but I decided to grow my hair out for a change. I almost always wear my Megatokyo hat because my hair is getting long and it gets in my face. (At this point it goes down to my mouth....by the end of the year I should actually be close to being able to tie it back. heh) The only time I don't wear a hat is when I'm around Chiruki...she doesn't like me wearing a hat unfortunately. heh  

neochichiri

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 pm
neochichiri
I wish I had gotten a chance to buy some of the ADV stuff...but unfortunately I was a little short on cash at the time. However I did get the Appleseed movie DVD collector's tin ($18 at Walmart) and also the Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! DVD box set. heh

Neko: I didn't see any fireworks either. heh

I'm actually in need of a haircut, but I decided to grow my hair out for a change. I almost always wear my Megatokyo hat because my hair is getting long and it gets in my face. (At this point it goes down to my mouth....by the end of the year I should actually be close to being able to tie it back. heh) The only time I don't wear a hat is when I'm around Chiruki...she doesn't like me wearing a hat unfortunately. heh

ADV will have another sale in like, 2 weeks, I'm almost sure of it. I always get e-mails from them talking about a jinormous sale. razz

Oh, and I think I've decided on a name for my dolly...Sora. smile
Neo: It's the same doll that Chiruki just got, Paja. ^^ I wants to see your hair! I can't really picture your hair that long. o-O;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:59 pm
Hey guys I'm back from Gulf Shores, but I'm not going to New Orleans tomorrow due the hurricane. I don't know if I'm evacuating or not til tomorrow morning. I had fun in gulf shores and stuff.

Neko- I don't know if I'm going to get that doll yet. x__X; First of all I'm going off to college in September and second of all i don't have pay pall. crying (Third of all I don't know if I want to spend the money.) But I do really want it . . . there are also other things that are nagging at me that I need to buyish. Weoz is me.  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:24 pm
Masquanade
Hey guys I'm back from Gulf Shores, but I'm not going to New Orleans tomorrow due the hurricane. I don't know if I'm evacuating or not til tomorrow morning. I had fun in gulf shores and stuff.

Neko- I don't know if I'm going to get that doll yet. x__X; First of all I'm going off to college in September and second of all i don't have pay pall. crying (Third of all I don't know if I want to spend the money.) But I do really want it . . . there are also other things that are nagging at me that I need to buyish. Weoz is me.

I knows the feeling my friend. sad I'm saving for Otakon, so I have to turn down Rovam and Greggia. And most likely the October doll as well. *le sigh*
I'm so addicted to these dolls, I swears it's not funny.... whee

Oh yeah...hurricane-whashisface. We have rain clouds atm. But no rain, still pretty sunny. I hope the rain doesn't come tomorrow or Sunday ( meh birthday and picnic)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:02 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

I knows the feeling my friend. sad I'm saving for Otakon, so I have to turn down Rovam and Greggia. And most likely the October doll as well. *le sigh*
I'm so addicted to these dolls, I swears it's not funny.... whee

Oh yeah...hurricane-whashisface. We have rain clouds atm. But no rain, still pretty sunny. I hope the rain doesn't come tomorrow or Sunday ( meh birthday and picnic)

Yes yes yes. Though i really want it. The world is so cruel to me.
Anyways I have this gaia comic I made for my friend and I'm going to scan it . . . soonish. xd It's pretty funny, though I don't know how well you'll be able to read it since it's all done on notebook paper. whee

Heh. You might be getting rain on Sunday. The hurricane is suppose to make American landfall late Sunday, so rain might be here, but but I don't know if it'll reach where you are.  

Masquanade
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:17 pm
Hey everyone sorry haven't been around the last couple of days ^^; and this is kind of a short post, I am going on vacation for the next 4 days so I will be back around on thursday to catch up on all the topics XP.

I was very happy because I was all bored and stuph at the festival and fireworks and then my boyfriend called, from HOME. He was finally back from vacation and his dad actually let him come up to the festival to watch the fireworks with me. Funny thing is that neither one of us really like fireworks all that much ^^; oh well we at least got to see each other especiall because I am leaving tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:45 pm
Hey finally got around to posting my gaia comic. Everyone really likes it and finds it funny. I do have to warn you it's pencil on notebook paper. Here's the link to the cover page: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20440219/ link to rest of the comic: http://trinasheepchan.deviantart.com/scraps/ it's the first 13 pages  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:41 am
Hey, guys!!! blaugh

It ended up not raining for the Pullip Picnic yesterday. biggrin I got to meet 2 other girls into pullips, Shelle and Katherine. Shelle lives in Greensboro, where I am, and Katherine drove all the way from Raleigh (okay, so it's not THAT far...).
We had a lot of fun, we had 18 dolls all together. I have some awesome group shots that'll be going on my LJ soon. My birfday pictures come first though. sweatdrop

Today's a LAZY day... -_-zzzZZZZ  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:34 am
Sounds like you had lots of fun. I picked up Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden and Descendants of Darkness 6 yesterday. My Waldens STILL doesn't have in Full Moon wo Sagashite or MeruPori . . . which for some reasonI want to get. I went there to try and preorder the next Harry Potter book . . . but Waldens had already sent in their order for it and they said that they ordered extra as long as I came in Saturday or Sunday. I'm suppose to be going to New Orleans onSaturday which was when I was planning on getting it . . .x___X; I'm afriad it'll be sold out Sundayish. Wonder if I could actualy get up at 6 in the morning because Waldens is opening early that day. X_____X ANYWAYS . . . that's all I have to say.  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:16 pm
It has been raining here off and on for the last day or so...today it was POURING down rain at one point. If I remember correctly, this is supposed to be the remnants of one of those earlier tropical storms....bleh...we've had stronger storm fronts move in on their own. heh

Neko: If I get around to it I will take some pictures with my hair down. (Only around Chiruki do I not have my hat on. heh)

Ace: Is the Genbu Gaiden any good?

My brother preordered the latest Harry Potter book a LONG time ago (I think when it first was able to be ordered actually. heh) so he'll get his copy on Tuesday. heh

Masq: Welcome back. As long as you have a checking account you can get a paypal account...I think...I forget...I've had my paypal account for several years. heh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:50 pm
Hey everyone just got back a little while ago and wanted to say hello to everyone ^^"  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:11 pm
hi everyone^^ nice to meet u all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:26 pm
Neo- I don't have a bank account at all because I've never really needed one. I'll be getting one when I go off to college, but til then as there are no banks here that are also there. And I preordered the book a long time ago too . . . just our credit card dies THIS week because my dad just had to pay a $1,000 college bill with the card.

Cutebunnyyt- Hello nice to meet you too.  

Masquanade
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:23 am
Nice to meet you too cutebunnyyt  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]