Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:30 pm
Orange hair =/= Uchiha. Madara is probably dead, Shisui is most def dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:51 pm
Captain Verd
True but...
There was a lighter haired Uchiha during Sasuke's flashbacks of Itachi.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:45 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
True but...
Light brown, not flaming Ichigo orange.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:20 am
I wonder what Naruto figured out?  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:56 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
True but...

hair dye?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:34 am
Uchiha Kagai
That he can use Kage Bunshins like he did in the past . When he learned Rasengan he had to use a Kage Bunshin to add multi-rotation to the technique, so in this case he would be using a Kage Bunshin to focus on performing Nature Manipulation while another Kage Bunshin or Naruto himself would focus on stabilizing the Rasengan so that it wont get outta hand. Something would came out of that.  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:39 am
Mr._Stabby
They never said he was dead. The 9 tails just breifly mentioned him.

And chapter 317 has all of the Akatsuki members in color. You can see the leader in the upper right, standing on a rock.

there's a possibility then that Madara was Yoko's Jinchuuriki  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:45 am
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Yeah you guys are getting off topic. Best way to continue this debate is probaly on the off topic thread. >.>
No. I'm glad the posts are gone. I just wanted it to get dropped... this thursday we'll have a new chapter to discuss and we can get back on track.

Indeed. Im actually wondering how they'll present the chapter. Will it start off with everyone in Konoha finding out, or will it start off showing Naruto or another character doing something, then having them find out at the end of the chapter?
I'm all nervous... I figured Shikamaru would be alright... but now I'm worried he won't again. And what about Kurenai? Though I know she is a strong woman... I still worry.

I cant imagine what Kurenai is going to do.Other than a few filler episodes they havent gotten into her a whole lot. I was expecting Shikamaru to break down, I would have actualy been surprised if he didnt. His master did just get killed in front of him after all.
I knew he would. Because he does have his issues. But I can't predict what else he could do. This is the first time something really bad has ever happened to him. Ever.

I wasn't quite expecting it to all revolve around him. He was "more sad" than Ino and Chouji. He was the center of attention. Now the fangirls will escalate, and I'll have to fight more of them off of me (my sig and my art). GRR! The stuggles... I've always been like him and I'm not praised! *le hmphe*

Probably because I'm a girl...

I quite didnt get the part where Asuma's whispering on Shikamaru's ear, it said something about the Shougi King or something like that, but he never said who it was.  

Pekora

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:46 am
Uchiha Kagai

Naruto probably figured out that since Kakashi could look both ways at once using clones, so that means Naruto could do Rasengan and the wind manipulation at the same time with him doing one, and a clone doing the other...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:59 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
True but...
I don't think we've ever seen him in color. Or does anyone have screenshots?  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:02 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

Indeed. Im actually wondering how they'll present the chapter. Will it start off with everyone in Konoha finding out, or will it start off showing Naruto or another character doing something, then having them find out at the end of the chapter?
I'm all nervous... I figured Shikamaru would be alright... but now I'm worried he won't again. And what about Kurenai? Though I know she is a strong woman... I still worry.

I cant imagine what Kurenai is going to do.Other than a few filler episodes they havent gotten into her a whole lot. I was expecting Shikamaru to break down, I would have actualy been surprised if he didnt. His master did just get killed in front of him after all.
I knew he would. Because he does have his issues. But I can't predict what else he could do. This is the first time something really bad has ever happened to him. Ever.

I wasn't quite expecting it to all revolve around him. He was "more sad" than Ino and Chouji. He was the center of attention. Now the fangirls will escalate, and I'll have to fight more of them off of me (my sig and my art). GRR! The stuggles... I've always been like him and I'm not praised! *le hmphe*

I quite didnt get the part where Asuma's whispering on Shikamaru's ear, it said something about the Shougi King or something like that, but he never said who it was.
Asuma told Shikamaru who it was. I'm thinking Naruto.

I was at first certain it was Shikamaru; that the King, in his eye, controls his fate. But Asuma already assigned Shikamaru a piece, and also mentioned that the King decides everyone's fate. Hokage, Naruto... something like that. We won't know what the Shogi piece is until Shikamaru says what it is.

*Shikalee strangles Shikamaru* TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:06 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby
Shikalee
Mr._Stabby

Asuma told Shikamaru who it was. I'm thinking Naruto.

I was at first certain it was Shikamaru; that the King, in his eye, controls his fate. But Asuma already assigned Shikamaru a piece, and also mentioned that the King decides everyone's fate. Hokage, Naruto... something like that. We won't know what the Shogi piece is until Shikamaru says what it is.

*Shikalee strangles Shikamaru* TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!! scream

probably is something like Star Wars...

Kurenai has Asuma's baby and is Shikamaru's duty to protect him, since he's the key to defeat Akatsuki and when he grows up he'll kill them all!...wtf how did I came up with this?! *hits in head with staff and remains unconscious*  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:31 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Kurenai has Asuma's baby and is Shikamaru's duty to protect him, since he's the key to defeat Akatsuki and when he grows up he'll kill them all!...wtf how did I came up with this?! *hits in head with staff and remains unconscious*
LMAO!!! THIS SHOW ISN'T CALLED, "SHIKAMARU." (Though I wish it were.)

It's got to be much simpler than that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:14 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

*regains consciousness*

Well, Shikamaru has an important role now (as protector of X person, where X is the person he's protecting) so he might get more participation on the show  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:26 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

*regains consciousness*

Well, Shikamaru has an important role now (as protector of X person, where X is the person he's protecting) so he might get more participation on the show
Not really. He isn't destined to PROTECT someone. Asuma was just playing mindgames with him like he always does. This time he gave him information that he didn't want to leave with him when he died. Shikamaru's role has not gotten any more important.

I would hate him to be on the anime more. And if you hadn't noticed, he's probably always been one of the upper roles since the chuunin exam.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games