Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pantherdor

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:56 pm
hello. Im Panther or Pan whichever you prefer to call me. I'm rp, read, write stories, and play video games for hobbies. I am quiet most of the time (unless rping) and my main rp character is a Dragat (a creature of my own imagination).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Name: Lady Toraburu Sarashi
Nick Name: Tora
Languages: English & Francais
RP style: Any thing really
More will be known to you as you get to know me! ^.~  

Moogie M

Fashionable Smoker

Baka_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:48 pm
I am Ryu. I'm also called Dragon.
My love affair with rp has been off and on, with many bumps, dead ends and where the heck did I put my map's. I started about 5 years ago and have been dabbling since. I've tapped my resources for rp partners. My age group no longer seems to be allowed to 1 on 1. My players are often mysteriously offline no matter when they claimed they were available when my age comes up. Hopefully this is not a factor on gaia since it's aimed at a older audience then the other site.

I am currently studying for a BA in psychology and adore video games.
Ja ne! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:41 am
Allo! I am pretty new to Gaia. Was pulled here by a friend, and just thought I would look around a bit. I am always looking for new places to RP and practice more. I've been around the RP scene for...well, a long time. Let's just say if Red Dragon Inn sounds familiar, then you know how long I have been around. As for my name, you can call me Sid, I am uber friendly and if you have yim can generally catch me on there as well. I'm new to forum styled RP so I will try my hardest to get in where I fit in, hehe. sweatdrop  

Xdangerous_mistakeX

PersonV01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:43 am
Hi all.
I've never really been into RPing. However, I did try it and found it to be a bit fun. So I'm here, trying to learn, least to say.

Anyways, if you need to call me something, call me X. I like X. And if you can guess where I got it, I'll give you a cookie.

Till then.

X

PS: I'm nice, funny, and alil strange. You've been warned. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:33 am
PersonV01
Hi all.
I've never really been into RPing. However, I did try it and found it to be a bit fun. So I'm here, trying to learn, least to say.

Anyways, if you need to call me something, call me X. I like X. And if you can guess where I got it, I'll give you a cookie.

Till then.

X

PS: I'm nice, funny, and alil strange. You've been warned. ninja

But strange is good. ;3 Strange keeps life fun and interesting.  

Twitchy Sketches

Solaris the Hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:52 am
I never introduced myself. I'm Solaris the Hedgehog. You can call me PhoenixStar, FireStar, Star, Phoenix, or just Solaris. I like to do any kind of RP, as long as I'm having fun. And I'm 13 but my profile says 15.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:02 am
Names Atamous but in Real life i go by vito or viv so call me anything you wish but i mainly go by shizu or vivi so yeah. I like to Roleplay and i want to improve my Roleplay skills. So yeah thats why i am here and to have fun!!!! biggrin  

Atamous

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:30 am
Name's Nightwind-Dragon, but will answer to Nightwind, Night, or anyother nickname you can come up with. I really started to get into RPs while here on Gaia.

*bows*

It is an honor to met all of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:47 am
I'm Kiski; I got my username from my childhood imaginary friend (whom my older brother quite cheerfully tormented, apparently.), say, fourteen years ago.

I'm seventeen, and I'm not so much fond of roleplaying as I am of being able to express how horribly twisted my sense of humour is, and enjoying the ideas of others. I'm very literate, easily amused, and highly confrontational. I don't hold grudges, but I do have a fairly good memory.

Literate people are love.

I'll be friends with anything and anyone, and, just for some shameless self-plugging, I'm a beta with no material to edit.

I also love pie.  

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lAgent_Toful

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:55 am
Name - Denise but i like being called Tofu I am 17 and I love to Rp. Anyone can add me if they want.

-Agent tofu

I am a very weird person!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 am
wahmbulance Hey. A while ago I was really into RPing.
Then I disappeared for a year or two.
Now I'm back with a thirst for roleplaying! I'm 17 and going into my senior year in high school. I live in OH.

My main character is Kyrie Rio, an interdimensional being who came to meet us through a close encounter with an unstable ouija board. (neat bit of info-planchettes work as zippers into other dimensions mrgreen )  

adlerism

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

fires_star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:14 am
My name is Jessie. I'm 17, going to be a senior on August 16th (my first day of high school crying ) I play the saxophone and I plan on majoring in music and art with a minor in criminal justice or math (not sure yet).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:42 am
My gaia name is Ringir and thats all I will tell you. 4laugh I like fantasy RP and I'm almost 17. If you want to know anything else you can PM my k.  

Ringir

Tiny Ace

28,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:53 am
Hey, you can call me Brandon. I am eighteen, almost nineteen and heading to college in thirteen days. I spend most of my free time on gaia rping or watching anime. That's about it...

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games