Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 am
Josh Evergreen
Aren't they suppose to ah... be released today?

They usually open around 3p EST. 3nodding

Josh Evergreen
If you're still looking, I could probably hook that up.

Thank you very much for the offer, but I've already bought 2 from Rainey. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 pm
Oh cool. Good to hear you've taken care of that.  

Carbon deCeti

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:06 pm
The new Donation Items are, if at all possible, worse than the ones from last month. Four Horsemen item is incredibly unimaginative and dull as hell. I mean, come on, the Grace of Aphrodite item was a better item than this one.

The scythe sucks, the bow sucks, scales....meh, and the sword is not bad, although when it's in certain positions it looks moronic.

Magical Girl seems to be good for a lark, but not much else. Probably would make lots of crossdressers/anime fangirls really happy.

Not worth it to buy the items, in my opinion. If you must, get Magical Girl. It's a far sight better than the Horsemen item. I am honestly shocked at how drab and generic the items this month are.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:20 pm
The horsemen look dull next to the avatar. The poses are meh and you can't do much with the horses. I like the Magical girl, but I'm glad I didn't buy a bunch befrehand because I would be very unhappy at this point  

Rainey_angel81

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:40 pm
lol I'd love to dress my mule up as the magical girl XD So for all you unhappy people, share with mee :p  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 pm
I've seen worst items, and the only reason the new items are better than some of those is the number of options they give you. Thats about the only reason. Otherwise, this month is a complete pass on donation items. confused  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:38 pm
Yeah, I'm surprised on this... Totally not worth it. The school girl has some interesting things in it, but it ain't worth the usual price of a monthly collectible... At least to me it isn't, since I'm only interested in a few things from it. neutral

I really think they could have gone a lot further with the four horsemen thing though. Go with the themes of war, famine, etc... Have like a swarm of insects for famine or something... Those sorts of things. 3nodding That would have made it much more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:36 am
I like all the magical girl items. 3nodding But the 4 horseman I shall not be touching.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:09 pm
The four horsemen was a major disappointment, but I plan to keep one for my collection. On the other hand however I love, love, love the magical girl item. I'm trying to get 3 more so I can go with the complete look so if someone has some extra they want to sell for less inflated price, please let me know. whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:31 pm
The magical girl item doesn't appeal to me much, but I had to get the four horsemen because the Flame Sword of War matched my avi so well.  

Pyro-Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:27 pm
Don't like February's items. The Schoolgirl has a cute plush, but there's just too much pink in it for me. It went will eith my V-Day outfit, but beyond that, I don't see me using it all that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm
I was excited when I read there was a scythe, but I was disappointed at the execution. I'm still holding on to it, though. whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:39 pm
What does everyone think about the evolutions? I think the spore and biancamella are looking cute lately. The experiment still hard to tell. The snake still a disappointment, and I'm feeling okay about the Agate. Not that spectacular with how deformed the adult griffin looks to me, but the cloak is pretty and overall it exceeded my very low expectations. At least it was more exciting then Fausto's final evolution. XP

Oh and how does everyone feel about the new rose? I think its real pretty, but curse its high price range. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Krissim Klaw
What does everyone think about the evolutions? I think the spore and biancamella are looking cute lately. The experiment still hard to tell. The snake still a disappointment, and I'm feeling okay about the Agate. Not that spectacular with how deformed the adult griffin looks to me, but the cloak is pretty and overall it exceeded my very low expectations. At least it was more exciting then Fausto's final evolution. XP

Oh and how does everyone feel about the new rose? I think its real pretty, but curse its high price range. XP

I like the Agate's cloak, but that's about it. I still prefer him as a cute, baby griffon. heart

OMG, I want that rose so badly. ::feels so very poor:: emo

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:26 pm
How can you two get on the Cash Shop and I can't? What's the reason behind that?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games