Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:50 am

(Nope! *giggles* thats not the surprise!! hahaha! twisted And I'm not going to answer your questions, you'll have to wait and see!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:21 pm

[ stressed gonk heart whee Cruel person. ]

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:56 pm

Mokuba watched as Yugi took the small shards, touching his hands intentually. His fingers were warm and soft as they passed his skin. One by one the actions continued with each shard. His hairs chilled over and his heart began to race. The lump in his throat continued to grow, but now it was due to Yugis unintential affection. Never taking eye contact off Yugis face, drawn into his beauty. Being so drawn to him, Mokuba almost did not notice all the shards were gone.

Soon enough he snapped back to reality, still looking at Yugi. "Is there any way I can help?" he asked. Though he was not sure how that would result. If he had helped with the puzzle, could Yami flow into his body. He already had enough voices, he did not need more. But there had to be some way that he could help Yugi. Something inside really wanted to help Yugi through all of this.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:14 pm

"Huh...?" Yuugi asked with surprise, moving his attention from the pieces he was taking to Mokuba's face again. Mokuba's question, although small and simple, brought Yuugi another sigh--but this one wasn't of helplessness. Instead this sigh was conducted with the short smile that just a moment ago he couldn't find.

He brought one of his arms behind Mokuba and pulled him closer the two boys closer together. It was slightly akward because one was kneeling and the other was sitting, but Yuugi didn't really care. For some reason, hugging Mokuba gave him more hope. Mokuba seemed to believe that everything was going to be okay... He was strong while Yuugi felt like throwing his hands into the air and storming out of the room in a teenage-emotional-panic.

He closed his eyes a moment, enjoying how he was close enough to the other to feel his soft locks on his nose. "Thanks for helping," he added softly.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 am

As Mokuba and Yuugi had their (to Seto) insignifficant little moment, Seto appraoched Yami's bed cautiously.
The closer he came, the worse he felt.
The entire 'impact' of the situation suddenly seemed to fall on him, amazing him and depressing him.

When he was about half a step away from the bed, he just could not get closer. It felt as if tons and tons of metal had gathered in his legs, and something tingly appeared in his stomach bothering him.
As he tried to get just one step closer, it seemed as if he saw his entire life and future plans were in that bed, looking like a porcelain doll.

He fell to one knee, as tears appeared in his eyes. He placed his hands over Yami's hand, and looked down.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:48 am

Yami frowned when he saw how upset Seto was. 'I didn't die, did I? This doesn't seem like the afterlife...' His eyes wandered accross the room, and he recognized it as definately a hospital. Even though it was difficult, he made out the shapes of several pieces of equipment. One had a green screen and was making a triangular pattern. When he realized it wasn't a heart monitor, he looked back at his body on the bed.

For some reason, it seemed to be very clear. It was like someone had smudged all of the life around the bed, but had left the image of him on the bed alone. Looking at the world like this was confusing him greatly.
'So I'm alive...but I'm not in my body? Is this like an out-of-body experience or something?' He'd never experienced such a thing before. Usually, he'd just go into the puzzle...He wondered why he wasn't there then, so he glanced over to where Yuugi was. He saw some pieces on the floor--but a majority of them were in his lap. 'It broke?!' he exclaimed to himself. But...that still didn't make any sense... He still shouldn't be standing where he was... He still should have been in the pieces of the puzzle... Why was he not there? What had happened?

He tried to remember.

The last picture he could form in his mind though was him reaching out to Seto. They were in that inferno... Had he blacked out or something? Why couldn't he remember anything after that? Maybe that was how he got to the hospital...while he was out...

'But why would I black out? And why haven't I woken up...?'

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:11 pm

(( xp To seto xd ))

Mokuba stared at Yugi, who seemed not to be able to stop looking at him. Maybe it had been such a stupid question, that he was staring in disbelief. His face became slightly paniced at the thought. Beginning to stammer over his words, nothing clear seemed to come out. The last thing he wanted to do was make Yugi even more upset then he was. In his nervous state, Mokuba rubbed the back of his head. His fingers began to tugg slightly at his hair. An awkward silence had fallen over the two of them. This was not turning out as Mokuba had planned.

Then suddenly, Yugi had wrapped himself around Mokuba. His eyes taking in the shock of the new affection. The last time he remembered being hugged was by Kelly, Seto had done it a few times in the past. Though those very memories seemed to be fading every moment. A part of him was not even phased by these fading thoughts. The other part hoped Seto would vanish forever. Especially in the comfort of Yugis arms, Seto seemed to be nothing more then a terrifying thought. Part of him was hurt, another angry, and he himself was not sure how to feel anymore.

It all seemed to fade as he took in Yugis scent. Now he was feeling more content. For once he was at ease, as he was not thinking of Seto or Yami, just Yugi. And at this rate, he may be the only one that could understand. His arms wrapped around Yugis body, pulling them closer together. Even if there was not much distance to close off. So close now that their body heat seemed to sooth Mokubas troubles away. His heartbeats were rough yet settled. Though more calm he still seemed on edge, what was this feeling. It seemed like the feeling he use to get with Seto, no. This could not be like what it was with Seto, that would mean that he had a crush.

He was not going to allow to have himself hurt again. He could not risk it, especially when a part of him felt unstable. He was having strage feelings and black outs. And when he were to wake form these black outs, the world was mad with him. He did not want to take the chance again, he refused to be hurt again. But Yugi was so inviting, he felt like Seto use to. Warm and secure, as if nothing would break through to harm him. But once the one who use to be his shield betrayed him, this feeling never felt the same. 'Why am I taking it so hard..why does it hurt so bad? Why cant me and Seto be the same again?' he asked in thought. Tears began to tickle his eyelashes as he remembered what pain had felt like, Yugi seemed to have made him froget for a moment. Closing his eyes caused the tears to fall, resting his head on Yugis shoulder.

Inside, the other watched. His heart being riped by these sudden good feelings inside. He and Mokuba agreed on one thing, and that was Yugi. Something about him even made his twisted heart flutter. But feeling Setos lack of care made him growl. Mokuba was such a push over, letting that b*****d walk all over him. Seto had not even believed him, such a dence creature his brother was. Once more he had focused all the attention on Yami. The very being of his light seemed insignificant to him, well fine by him. In his eyes, Seto was the insignificant one, the feeling seemed mutual. If Yami was not in that coma on his own, he would have put him into it himself. Not even Mokuba could stop him, he would protect Mokuba against his will. Yugi may be one to get in the way, one to stop him in his tracks...maybe.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:49 am

Yuugi realized there was something a little bit different about his shoulder. It seemed almost...wet? But not really wet... more like slightly damp? It took him a moment to realize that Mokuba was crying.

He didn't understand why though. Did Mokuba not like to be touched? 'No...He'd have just pushed me away, right? Is he upset about Yami? I didn't think that he and Yami had that close of a relationship... ..but I guess anything is possible. ...Or maybe it's just that--' His musings were interrupted by a female voice at the doorway.
"Excuse me, y'all've might not 'ov realized this, but it's 10PM now. Visiting time was over an hour ago. I'm gonna to have to ask y'all to leave the premises."

Yuugi pretended not to hear the woman. He didn't want to leave Yami--what if he woke up!?
"Excuuuuse me..." the doctor tried again.
"He's in a coma--can't we just stay until he wakes up?!" Yuugi asked, turning his head slightly so he wouldn't have to blast out Mokuba's eardrums.

The woman seemed to falter at the doorway and reached out and grabbed a folder that was hanging outside. After rifling though it for a moment, she closed it and replaced it. "One of ya can stay. But only one. We can't have people running around outova bed."
"Can't we all just--there's only three of us--"
"We're not supposed to let nobody stay, I'm cuttin y'all some slack here. I'll be back in 20 minutes," she continued, "By that time, I only wanna see one of ya sittin here."
And with that, she walked off.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:00 am

Yami watched the scene calmly. Now things were starting to make some sense... He was in a coma according to Yuugi... Thats why he wasn't in the puzzle...'Since I wasn't consious, I wouldn't have had a connection with yuugi--so when the puzzle broke... I wasn't inside of it... so that's how I ended up here...' He thought about it a little bit longer but since he couldn't come up with any other explanation, he assumed that his conclusion was truth. 'So, I won't come out of this coma, I'm pretty sure...because I'm standing here...and I'm not in my body...But I wonder if I get back into my body if I'll wake right up...? Can I even do that?' He moved forward to touch himself on the bed, but paused when he was perhaps a centimeter away from doing so. 'But what if I don't wake up...I didn't remember anything from before...I don't know how I got here still... If I go back into my body, and I don't wake up, I'll never be able to see Yuugi, Mokuba, and Seto again...' His heart gave a soft ache at that thought.

No, it seemed that it would be best now if he stayed right where he was... he had to weigh his options. He considered how Seto and the others felt, but since they could at least see him, he didn't see a problem with it at the moment; if he didn't wake up, he'd loose them forever.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:21 am

Seto had not even turned around at the sound of the voice of the woman, but when she was done speaking, he slowly looked up.
"Only one...?" he thought as he shaped the words.
It just had to be him. Yuugi may be some sort of look-alike, but that didn't give him the right to be around his Yami. Mokuba didn't like Yami anyway, so to Seto, it was obvious who was going to stay.
He looked at Yami's face, his sight slightly blurred by the tears in his eyes. He had never noticed them appearing. He wiped them away with the back of his hand, actually slightly surprising himself because he forgot about the bandages on there.
He then turned -half- his attention to the other two people in the room.

[Would it be alright if Seto mistakes Yuugi for Yami sometime later? lol ]

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:04 am

(Most certainly he can. ;] )
Yuugi fell silent. He knew that Seto probably wanted to be the one who would stay... but he'd always been there for Yami--and Yami had always been there for him...'Until now...' Seto hadn't. In fact, Seto was taking advantage of him! ...right?

Seeing movement near the bed, his eyes moved to where Seto was wiping his eyes. 'Oh my god, Seto--you can cry?' he asked himself stupidly in his mind.

Maybe Seto wasn't using him...
But...
That had nothing to do with it. He wanted to stay with him. What if he was wrong and Seto strangled him or something in his sleep?! Not that Yuugi could picture Seto doing such a thing but...
"Seto," Yuugi said softly, "You should take Mokuba home..." He released the soft boy in his arms and gave him [Mokuba] an encouraging little smile.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:53 am

Mokuba heard the lady quiet clear, but he could not stop crying. All of this was too much, remembering how much pain he felt from Seto. His torn feelings toward Yugi. Not trusting to give Yugi the chance ot be close, no matter how much he wanted to. His hands grasped the back of Yugis coat, trying to hold in how sad he was. The lady seemed so cruel, making only one of them stay, he knew who that would be. Seto would want to stay, be with his lover. He understood that, maybe he was the one to stay. But that meant he would be going home alone. The thought occured that even if Seto left with him, he still would be as if he was not there. His mind would be somewhere else, thinking about Yami. He heard Yugis words to Seto, his head shook, "No..Seto shou-"

As Yugi pulled Mokuba away to look at him. His eyes seemed now to glare. His gaze showed no emotion in them as Yugi smiled at him. It seemed Mokuba had been crying to hard. The very senario they were in triggered a ego switch. The thought of Seto choosing to stay here over going home with him pissed this one off. His eyes, still cold, gazed over at his brother. "You know he doesn't want to Yugi..let him stay. He doesn't care if I go home alone to a empty mansion." he growled. He did not notice that this was one of the changes that Yugi had witnessed. He smiled at the other, but it seemed a bit off from Mokubas usual smile.

"But of course thats not what I think. I think you should stay, its just Seto does not care about me as much as he does him. But I guess he supposes that Ive been alone in that house when he works sometimes so I should be use to it. So I'm sure he does not care to hear how I really feel." he replied. But then he paused, something in Yugis gentle eyes made him think twice. 'Would this guy understand that Im not his pathetic friend? Seto was too dence, but Mokubas right, he knows what it is like to share a body.

His eyes shifted back to Yugi, "Mokuba is too weak to deal with any of this crap his brothers dishing out, now just to leave him alone again. Though knowing Mokuba, hes gonna let Seto slide by without much then a word. Mokubas a little weakling, and needs me as his brother to love him. Since this one seems to be out of comission." he explained. "Do you understand what I'm saying Yugi? You dont think that I'm your friend Mokuba do you?" he asked, as if begging for someone to see him.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:22 pm

Yuugi just stared at the black haired boy at his side. He kept referring to himself in third person...It didn't make any sense. Was this some sort of twisted joke? Mokuba knew that Yami and he--well, at least used to be one entwined soul. Was he trying to address that now that Yami was in this condition? If it was a joke, then it wasn't very funny.

But, something about Mokuba's disposition seemed different to Yuugi. He seemed colder. Harsher. It was kindof like when he first met Yami. Yami was a real hard case and seemed to be pissed off at the world... Yuugi had to teach him how to love and cherish those he met instead of destroying them. 'Like Seto...' he thought, his eyes drifting briefly back over to the other boy. 'He loves him...but he's still tearing him up...' There was no denying it anymore. Seto must be hurting incredibly inside for him to shed a tear for his rival.

His attention returned to Mokuba. For whatever reason, he seemed to be incredibly mad at the elder Kaiba. He was calling himself weak. He was being so negative... The last time he'd seen Mokuba like this, Noa had brainwashed him. Was he back?** He did keep referring to himself as Mokuba's true brother...

Looking into Mokuba's eyes, he saw that the other had stopped crying very abruptly as if someone had turned off a switch. In fact, the boy seemed to almost glare into his own eyes. He remembered also that he'd started to say something just before interrupting himself to be so negative... and he was referring to himself as third-person. It seemed like Mokuba thought that he'd be spending the night alone tonight. In anycase, he sounded too upset at Seto for any sort of comfortable situation to arise [if they went home together]... And Seto wasn't denying anything. It seemed almost as if Seto was ignoring everything that wasn't Yami.

'Maybe it would be best if I were to take Mokuba home...It doesn't sound like Mokuba wants to go home with Seto... If he really doesn't think he cares...Seto's not really showing us anything else, but I doubt that is true... I don't want them to have any sort of...' He stopped his thoughts, remembering how the last thing he'd shown Yami was anger. He'd probably never be able to say that he was sorry... ]'No! Stop thinking like that Yuugi! Everything will be fine!' he assured himself. He tried to pick back up on his previous thoughts, but he couldn't quite remember what he was thinking.

"Call us." It was so difficult to say, but Yuugi forced those two words out of his mouth. "If anything happens. If he even so much as twitches...I'd better hear about it..." he said to Seto. He looked around the room and found a pen that had fallen onto the floor. He picked it up and moved over to where Seto was kneeling. "Here is the number. And so you don't loose it..." He promptly spread out the sheet that was next to Yami's shoulder and wrote directly on the sheets. After re-capping the pen, he set it on top of the nearest flat platform. "Mokuba--lets go," he said, beckoning the other towards him. He had to leave the room quickly--before he changed his mind.

((**No. Just 'no.' You're being stupid, Yuugi.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:40 pm

Yami cringed when Yuugi suddenly stuck his arm right through his body. For some reason, it almost burned. He made a mental note not to let people walk through him.

BUt he was surprised when he saw the way that Mokuba had acted. He thought that he wouldn't be like this anymore. He'd taken care of Marik, right? And Kage no Tenshi or Kelly or whomever the hell that crazy broad was... She was gone too right? It made no sense for Mokuba to be acting this way...

But Yuugi seemed to see that. Yami guessed that perhaps that's why he gave up his chance to stay overnight so easilly. Yuugi must have seen something in Mokuba that he thought that maybe he could help. Yuugi was that sort of person...He was compassionate like that. Compassion was something that Yami used to lack... used to.

He heard the boys moving behind him, but his attention stayed with Seto. He hadn't said a single word since Yami first saw him. The door closing made a soft click, but Yami didn't move. Then, a few seconds later, he sat down on the side of the bed, trying to see Seto's face but making sure he wasn't touching himself. He wasn't sure what would happen if he did.
"Seto...please don't cry for me...I'm fine, really..." he tried. He knew that Seto couldn't hear him or see him... and they couldn't touch...He didn't really exist... But he didn't want to stop seeing his lover. He didn't want to take the chance that he'd never see him again. If he touched the body on the bed, that might just happen. It wasn't sure that he'd wake up.

He tried anyway to put a hand on Seto's shoulder.
It went through of course...
But Yami didn't know what else to do. "Seto..." he said softly. "It's really awful seeing you like this." He was so concerned about Seto that he didn't bother to notice that his skin had grown a half shade more pale since he'd left his body.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:12 am

[OMG NOOOO YAMIIII!!! crying crying crying ]

Seto blinked once, after Mokuba's rather harsh... And... Painful.. words made a way through his brains. And to his heart.
He was about to object, really, he was. But then he realized Mokuba wasn't the type to change his mind soon.

He knew his little brother longer than today,so he knew tonight was going to suck if he would go home with him. The thought of Mokuba going home alone, feeling angry, sad and vengeful wasn't really his idea of cosy either.

But cosyness didn't matter now. What mattered now was their mental health. Mokuba seemed to be low on it... It would be best for Mokuba if Yuugi would be with him now. Mokuba and he needed to talk, that was for sure. But not now. There would probably be a lot of shouting or a lot of uncomfortable silences.

Seto's eyes followed the pen moving over the sheets with his eyes, in an attempt to calm down his mind. And his breathing.
He nodded at Yuugi right before he turned to leave the room with Mokuba.

The moment they were gone, a strong feeling of guilt ran through him.
Why did he took the invitation to that retarded place anyway?
Why did he hit Mokuba?
Why hadn't he saved Yami from that fire faster?
Why did he ruin Mokuba's mental health?
Why didn't Yami wake up?
It then all gathered behind his eyes, and required all of his self controll to not cause Seto to cry for real.

Tears dripping from his eyes was embarassing enough.
He bit his lower lip hard enough to make it bleed, before he lay his head back down on the sheets and closed his eyes.

"And then to imagine it's still my birthday." he thought with a twisted grin.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games