Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:57 pm

Seilene looks over and sees Sora, "Hey there!" she says happily. her tail now swaying behind her, she grins, "Long time no see!"

Arkanna looks up and sees Sora, she waves her hello, not wanting to talk.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:12 pm

Sora waves back at Arkanna, while walking towards Seilene.
Once next to her and seated, she turns to her wolf.
"Long time no see!"
she replied grinning.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:52 pm

"What have you been up to?" She asked, looking down from her rock at Sora.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:24 am

Sora looked up at Seilene,
"Nothing much, I've been with Tumorias for the last couple of days studing this root that made Ankur sick. I found out my bacteria/infection killing shots kill the root. But I'm wandering how it goes inside the body..."
she replied taking a breath before continuing.
"But, enough about my discoveries. How have you been?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:21 am

"I''ve been better but I'm fine." she said and smiled alittle. Curling her tail around herself.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:51 am

Sora nods,
"That's good."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:12 pm

"So what about you?" Seilene asked, perking her ears up.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:47 pm

Branwen and Zayra were sleeping lazily outside the den under the sunny autumn sun. Akeji was up above in a tree also sleeping. Branwen awoke looking around for Shuicho. "Where'd he go." she surveyed around. Suddenly her brother Angello came trotting about toward them all. "Where have you been?" she asked.

Angello smiled and said "Here and there. Just getting to know the territory. It's pretty nice and big. I like it." he smiled.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:24 pm

"Been good...tired though.."
she replied yawning a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:32 am

Akeji opened one eye and looked down at Uncle Angello and his mother.'Hmm, your back, huh?" He intentionally fell out of the tree, landing on his feet. "Hey mum, where's Shui- father"

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:50 am

"Shuicho came trotting about with a couple of fish in his mouth dangling from strings. Hello sleepy heads." he smiled at all of them.

Branwen jumped to her feet happily, stretches, and walks over to greet him. "Got some food. Great! My stomache was beginning to growl a bit." she said nuzzling him affectionately. Shuicho nuzzlez her back smiling. "Yeah, I was just wandering around and about. Although I figured everyone might be hungry. Since I was too." he smiled. He grabbed firewood and made a fire to begin cooking.

Angello watched a moment laying comfortably next to sleeping Zayra. He wondered a moment. Than he began to nuzzle her gently. "Wake up sunshine. Your father brought you some food." he said softly to her.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:36 pm

Tomomi Chihiro

"Been good...tired though.."
she replied yawning a bit.

Seilene smiled, "Well at least your well.." she said happily as her tail began to lightly sway behind her.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:39 pm

Sora smiled and looked up at Seilene, "So...has Sulkrai returned? Because, not to long ago we were talking about her...and it would be rude not to ask about her.."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:40 pm

Akeji turned to look at his father. "Oh, there you are Shhh... dad!"

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:57 pm

Zayra looked up at Angello sleepy-eyed. "Yes sir." she said as she stood up and stretched her body. She padded over to her father and sat down. "Good morning poppa. Good morning momma." She said as she took her a piece of fish and laid down with it and began to eat.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games