Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:00 pm

Seilene nodded at Sora, thinking of what they should do she replies, "How about one of us sneaks over to the other side of the clearing and when they give a signal, the other jumps out and chases it to the one hiding...... then that one can try to get at it's throat..." She turns slightly to Sora, "Does that sound good?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:04 pm

"yea do you want to get its throat?"says Sora......

(I have an idea........how bout the deer puts up a fight!!!!!no one gets serously injured though....we don't have to do it but it is a idea)

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:07 pm

Seilene nods,"Sure..." then begins her way over...
((yea he does!! he's big and i think it would be cool to have him fight back!! i like ur ideas!! 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:12 pm

(thnx!!!!)

Sora nods and waits for the signal.....

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:40 pm

Seilene finally reaches the spot and looks around, noting what the area looked like. She then nodded and signaled Sora with her tail, trying to make sure the dear would not see her.

((yw))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:44 pm

Sora thens runs out and leads the deer to where Seilene is...

the buck surprised rses and surprise attacks Sora hitting her with his horns and she goes flying and hits a tree

(sry I'm in towns want to join? it is a anime one...)

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:49 pm

Seilene watches this and almost jumps out, wanting to see if Sora was ok, but then her cover would be blown. Seilene starts to grow anxious trying to make up her mind....

((sure, but im not sure if the laptop will let me on, where are you?? ill try to get there))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:50 pm

Sora gets up slowly and her back is bloody....and runs back at the deer

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:59 pm

Seilene sighs in relief, seeing Sora distractthe deer, Seilene silently runs out and tries to aim for his throat..
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:01 pm

getting hit by the horns again Sora yelps in pain and jumps at the deer again

Hero wakes up and hears a yelp of pain and notices the girls are gone and runs toward the yelp

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:10 pm

Seilene grabs the throat, but because the deer was moving so much,she was thrown off. She starts to growl and lunges at the wound she has already made.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:27 pm

Sora jumps on the deers back and grabs one of the horns again and lifts his head up and makes a perfect target...

Hero starts to run faster worried

Nutella Mocha

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:24 am

((damn it i keep losing track of this RP!))
Axel-*Wakes up not knowing what had just happened only remembering listeing to other wolves but not remembering what they said* "Ohhh man I feel like I just got bashed in the head ten times with a log."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:08 pm

Since the deer was bucking Sora almost was thrown off again but grips harder not letting go

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:19 pm

Akeji walked through the forest, thinking of his future with his new family, when he smelled blood. he continued toward the smell, and began to hear alot of commotion. Still walking, he came to a clearing where he saw a couple of wolves attempting to take down a dear. He wondered if he shouyld jump in and help, or if he would just be in the way.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games