Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:42 pm

Seilene walked around in her human form, sneezing, her hair changed to a white and her eyes to a light blue. Plopping down on her butt she holds up her kimono, "Crap!!" Looking at herself in the stream she sees what happened, Seilene sighed, "It must be around that time again.." Lookingup at the sky, "My powers to control my form are acting up...." Now her vioce started sounding abit more kid like. She held a hand up to her mouth and thought to herself, "Yep it is...." Feeling a sweatdrop form. Getting up she mumbled a few words and held tight to her failing kimono, she started to walk around...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:45 pm

Sora mumbled in her sleep and squirmed a bit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:57 pm

Seilene crept back into the clearing and started to wake Arkanna, "Arkanna wake up!!" she whispered.

Arkanna mumbled and turned over..

Seilene grew mad as the final form turned her into a child,shaking Arkanna, "Arkanna! Get up now!!" she whispered into her ear.

Arkanna woke up and looked at her side, she gasped and sat up, "Seilene??" she whispered puzzled. Then she covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

Seilene sat there holding her kimono, glaring at Arkanna.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:15 am

Sora woke up to the commotion and looked up to see a kid"HUH"she askes confused

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:21 pm

Arkanna turned and looked at Sora, feeling a huge sweat drop form. Still she knew Seilene would kill her if she told Sora it was her. "Um....Sora this is .........Sei.....rus! Yes Seirus! She's my mother's friends daughter." Patting Seilene's head, "I wasn't expecting to see you around Seirus!"
Seilene sat there and took what Arkanna dished out....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:23 pm

Sora looked confused"She kinda looks like SEilene..."Sora said getting into a sitting poistion

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:41 pm

Seilene stared at Sora with her blue eyes, blushing, "I always like to look like Seilene...." She says quietly. Holding her hand up to her cheek.

Arkanna goes wide eye until Seilene talks then rubs her head. Leaning over to Sora, "Seilene is her idol for some reason..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:42 pm

Sora cocked her brow then said"But she kinda has the same facial apperance's and because you want to look like someone you can't have the same facial apperance"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:06 pm

Seilene got up and walked off, waving at Arkanna. Looking around she whispered, "Thanx Arkanna but Sora's a bit to smart to pull that on...." She closed her eyes and sighed. Walking away from the clearing, "I'll just stay away till I gain control of my powers again...."

Arkanna watched as she left, laying back down and pulling her arms behind her head, "Well now you don't have to worry about what she looks like......" She said closing her eyes and blowing away her hair.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:48 pm

Sora sighed and then asked"Who really was that Arkanna?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:55 pm

Arkanna opened an eye, "I told you already Sora, that was Seirus and by the looks of it you'll be on her bad side for awhile....."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:58 pm

Sora sighed and said,"Whatever..."then she stood up snd sat on a rock

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:21 pm

Arkanna watched her through an eye, she grinned and closed it, "If you want to know about her then chase her down....and have her tell you somethings.....it might be interesting" she laughed at the end and closed her eye.

Seilene sat down in a small clearing and looked around, trying to make adjustments to the kimono.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:22 pm

Sora smiled and looked at the sky

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:37 pm

Arkanna laid there, pondering about some things that were on the back of her mind, scratching away at her, then she thought, "I'm glad I don't have those changing power failers.." She snickered.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games