Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:43 pm
Izchi
PenguinNoJutsu
Izchi
I have an Autumn Leaf Kimono... I want to sell it off at the same price I got it. ~.~;

If I could wear kimonos I'd be on it like white on rice...

Some rice is brown though...

I have a pink kimono with a lotus on it. ^^

Penguin... are you gay?

Brown Rice? That's Dirty Rice... 3nodding

That sounds like a beautiful Kimono!

And yes, I like boys... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:44 pm
Yay! *Pats him on the head* Um... so you're a guy that likes guys?

Not a girl who has a guy avatar who likes guys and yaoi?

Just making sure on things...  

Izchi
Crew

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:45 pm
brown rice is good for you!

the kimono sounds cool... but I hate the color pink. ick.

aww... no random hitting on penguin, lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:46 pm
Yes I'm a guy who likes guys....cause HOLY mother of Egypt, I would make an ugly woman...  

PenguinNoJutsu

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:47 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
Yes I'm a guy who likes guys....cause HOLY mother of Egypt, I would make an ugly woman...

LMAO! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:47 pm
shinimegami42

I used it to cosplay as Sango for the Anime EX in CA. Er... the lotus were near the bottomis, so I kind of covered em up with the green thingie Sango wears.

Haha, I was thinking that too.  

Izchi
Crew

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:49 pm
Sango and Sesshomarou-sama are the only two characters I really like from Inuyasha...But I like Shippo and Kilala, but they aren't really key characters...but yeah... >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:50 pm
Izchi
shinimegami42

I used it to cosplay as Sango for the Anime EX in CA. Er... the lotus were near the bottomis, so I kind of covered em up with the green thingie Sango wears.

Haha, I was thinking that too.

sounds cool... I've never cosplayed before... I wouldn't mind cosplaying as haku... would be kinda fun and I could pull it off with a lil temp hair dye or a wig.  

shinimegami42

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:52 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
Sango and Sesshomarou-sama are the only two characters I really like from Inuyasha...But I like Shippo and Kilala, but they aren't really key characters...but yeah... >.>

Favorite male characters from Inuyasha: Miroku and Naraku.
Favorite female character from Inuyasha: Sango

Favorite male character in FMA: Roy

Favorite Male characters in Naruto: Rock Lee, Gai(Don't ask...)
Favorite female characters in Naruto: Sakura, Hinata
I think I lean towards the anime characters who have short black hair...  
PenguinNoJutsu

I love this... for one thing, pretty sure it's supposed to be kirara, but viz dubbed it kilala right? pet peeve of mine.

however, I went and looked at the "kilala" plush they sell at various places... and right on it it says KIRARA!!! make up your minds!!

don't mind me, there are very few dubs I tolerate, and only a couple I like. Every other one of 'em I hate.  

shinimegami42

PenguinNoJutsu

At A-kon this year I saw the biggest Haku EVER!

He was friggin 6'8" dressed as Haku....and a forest of hair on each leg.

I wanted to cry... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:54 pm
eww... reminds me of man-faye... seen faaar too many pics and vid footage of that guy *washes her eyes out with bleach at the memory*  

shinimegami42

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:55 pm
shinimegami42
eww... reminds me of man-faye... seen faaar too many pics and vid footage of that guy *washes her eyes out with bleach at the memory*

Don't make fun of Man-faye! He's nice! Even though I saw him bend over a few times... *Shivers and pukes up blood* ...

^^ I gave him lots of rice crackers! ^^

He got kicked out of Anime EX cause of indecent exposure...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:57 pm
shinimegami42
PenguinNoJutsu

I love this... for one thing, pretty sure it's supposed to be kirara, but viz dubbed it kilala right? pet peeve of mine.

however, I went and looked at the "kilala" plush they sell at various places... and right on it it says KIRARA!!! make up your minds!!

don't mind me, there are very few dubs I tolerate, and only a couple I like. Every other one of 'em I hate.

If I have the choice I watch it subbed....dubbed just pisses me off...because it's the same 8 bad actors that I want to stab...like every damn dubbed anime has "Tai" and "Izzy" from digimon in it... x.x I want to cry when I hear Tai and Izzy voices in other anime...so I sometimes straight up refuse to give dubbed things a chance...which is why...shjould Naruto be dubbed...I'll bomb the american company that's releasing it...

Favorite Male Naruto Characters: Zabuza, Haku, Neji
Favorite Female Naruto Character: Anko  

PenguinNoJutsu

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:58 pm
shinimegami42

I need mental mouth-wash for that mental image... xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games