Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:57 pm
"I'm up for anything...." She laid down lazyly and yawned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Sliver got up and started walking. " So what animals can we hunt?" He said.  

Bread Ninja

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Silvia sniffed through the trees, trying to pick up the scent of other wolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 pm
Slighter was walking around the clearing in his human form, Not realizing newcomers could be afraid of him since he was armed with a scythe and he was wearing a skull shaped helmet concealing his true identity and a scar on his left eye.

Slighter
Captain

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Silvia sniffed the air and smelled something strange. It was like a human, but like a wolf as well. She followed the scent curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Slighter was following his senses, Walking with his eyes closed as if he knew the terrain by heart, "What a day." Slighter mumbled to himself before he tripped over a tree root sticking out of the ground from a nearby apple tree, "Argh, Still as clumsy as ever I see." he said laughing has he looked around, noticing a wolf walking in his direction.

Slighter
Captain

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 pm
Silvia took a step back teeth bared and ears pinned to her head. She would fight her way out of this is she had to.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Slighter sat up, looking at the wolf while laughing knowing all to well he could probably take her on if she attacked, "Hello?" Slighter said has he waved and turned into his wolf form, being completely black and his scar in front of his left eye visible.

((Don't forget to pot your rank and name you want in the ranking list.))

Slighter
Captain

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:43 pm
((Will do, Chief! If I can call you that sweatdrop ))

Silvia's feverish growling had turned to a low hum as her ears slowly raised again. "Hello." she greeted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Slighter slowly approached the new wolf with a smile, 'What are you doing in these parks?" he asked her ahs he sat a few meters away from her, "Its been a while since I've seen a new wolf in the area." he said to her has he tilted his head.

((You can call me anything, just don;t insult me.
xD
Why don;t you go introduce yourself in the OCC, and make a thread in the 'Introduce yourself' sub forum.))

Slighter
Captain

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:49 pm
((Yessir!))

"I tend to drift around, looking for one pack for me to belong to. So far, no luck." she said, also sitting, now relaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:53 pm
Sora walked down the dirt path. Her claws making a clicking sound whenever they hit rocks. Her crimson fur blowing gently in the wind and her crimson eves alright. The long burn scar on her right leg showing black against her red fur. Stopping she sniffs the air to smell Slighter close by with an unknown wolf. "Another new-comer?" She asked herself softly.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:54 pm
Slighter sighed, "yeah, It's like that every wheres isn't it." he said to her has he yawned.

((Well i gotta go, so il leave you and Chi to roleplay.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:55 pm
Silvia nodded her head. "Yeah, but I'll stay hopeful!" she said, raising her ears cheerfully.  

FigTreeDoctor

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:02 pm
Sora turned around and started to head towards Slighter and the new comer wondering who it was. Reaching the clearing she steps into it to see the clumsy Slighter and the she-wolf. Smiling sweetly she says, "Hello." Then she came and sat next to Slighter.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games