Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:24 am
Sil said in a mocking tone, "did you really think I am trying to defeat you?" "How could I do that with this inconsistent fighting style, and little to no tactics. I'm just having fun." A new blade appeared in the held Sil's loose hand, she seemingly stabbed herself with the blade, she let go of her feeling of being home, the transformation was over in a second now this Sil was a black hole the hand which was behind her back was starting to get sucked into the void.the Sil in question had now instead of letting the man go, took a hold of the mans hand that was holding hers behind her back, then in one movethat was to fast for the eye to grip, the position was reversed with the man standing there with his hand behind his back, "You may have had thousands of years to train, you must understand one thing though, I am able to train decades worth of training on one day, that is the number of clones I can produce. Even so I haven't fought that many no-limits fights, so therefore I will lose by experience I think" the now behind rue Sil said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:51 pm
Rue became smoke slipped out of Sils grasp. He then turned around opening his right hand in front of there face. He said only one word as a smile came over his face checkmate. He lowered his hand to his side as a glint shown in his eye. That would have been the end of you if I had wished. Always keep your guard up even when you think you have your opponent where you want them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:13 pm
The Sil in front of Rue went right through him and joined the others behind him, none of them moved, they called back their swords, and then from no-where in particular came Sil's voice "Rue, you weren't holding the original, if that's what you think, however it would've been the end for her, yes. You see they act upon their own experiences, thoughts and feelings, and when they go away the experience they've gained is merged with the original, thanks for the lesson, I hope we meet under other circumstances the next time" then all the Sil's disappeared. Sils voice declared "I'd like to forfeit this match" Sil descended and her own body was again her fortress. "Now, I have a question to you jack, the last time you said I was not using my own powers, I would say that this surely wasn't your powers, you may have been able to summon him, but he used his own powers and not your powers, I'm not going to hold that against you though, congratulations" Sil said with a lightened tone, "finally I'm out of the weekly requirement to fight" she silently thought to herself. wondering if she'd get into trouble with that moody again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Moody had been watching the fight from the balcony. He actually seemed rather pleased with the display of magic he had seen, from both of the combatants. He smiled then left the balcony to continue his work as teacher now that the battle was over. Jack pulled a letter out of his pocket then handed it to Sil, it read as following.

From Watcher

I talking it over with the elders and they agreed to assign you to a rather high level mission. If you want to decline you can but there aren't currently many people that can take on this job. It concerns an old legend from long ago. A mortal from the blue planet will gain THE gem at the age of seventeen. Followed by the total domination by there will.

I'm not sure what the letter meant really. This legend was written by the prophets before Earth was around but that is definitely the blue planet. It is also safe to say that the culprit is at your school. There must have been a certain gem of power or importance at the time this was written as well. Just keep an eye on all students at that school that are turning seventeen.

-Watcher  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:52 pm
Sil read the letter and once again found herself found herself drawn into this weird councils matters, "I'll have to keep my eyes open" she thought to herself, "I hope we'll be able to repeat this another time" Sil was about to leave when she was summoned by the other realm, a teenager was standing by the reception counter, "Hi" Sil said to the young person, "I'm Mil Raklind, I have come to you to show you something interesting" Mil brought up a little crystal cube, she opened a reader, and put down the cube on the reader, suddenly a humongous hologram was thrown over the entire room, green lines was drawn around everywhere, "As you might have deducted this cube contains data on the multi-verses and the passages between them, Theese are neutral passages which no-one are able to control, you are able to draw upon the forces of these passages for your fighting, mostly because your soul-weapon has chosen the material it has, you will also soon be able to develop your weapon to it's fullest which will multiply It's forces by itself ten-fold if not more."

Mil was about to go and then turned around, "I'll be seeing you, there are many forces watching you, not only from your galaxy, but also from other galaxies. You need to be careful, especially with your ancestors, my grandchild." After she had said this she turned into a great eagle and flew away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:58 am
The bell rang loudly signaling the start of class. There where a few odd energies moving around the school that seemed to be behaving oddly. One kept appearing for a few seconds then disappearing for hours at a time. The other didn't even seem to be there really. It was as though this energy was nothing more than energy without matter to contain it.

The first energy reading was coming from Ravenclaw dorms. The other was coming from Snapes classroom that was currently full of bored and somewhat scared students. After all this was Snapes classroom and there was a quiet fear of this person.

A voice spoke to Sil as the energy began to show itself. An unknown voice that seemed to be getting closers as it spoke to them. Choose which path you wish you follow young Saverine. The one you seek will be of age at exactly noon today. It is currently 11:51 so you don't have time to check both areas for its source. If you choose correctly you will be able to take the gem from its host before they accept the power. If you choose incorrectly however you will find yourself face to face with your worst nightmares, choose carefully ha ha ha ha. The voice suddenly stopped and any trace of it seemed to disappear as well.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:34 am
Siluetta was starting to get tired of all this, she cloned herself and vanished in thin air, visiting both places "Won't get time my a**" she thought to herself. Sil saw the person approaching a sapphire slowly, the expression on his face was priceless when the stone vanished before his eyes. A deep threatening voice sounded from the area around him "Who are you to think you are worthy of this"

Sil quickly vanished to her own world, when she arrived she saw the figure she had met before, "You remember me right?" "Yes Mil, I do." "I think it's time we leave this place. You need Freedom, freedom you cannot get here. I will help you, there is only one person whom will know that you leave. Lemorte already knows he will do the necessary office-work. But there is one thing we shall do first." Mil said and opened a portal to the Immortals world.

Once they arrived she started systematically tearing down the world. "Who the hell is this person" Sil thought to herself. Wizard after wizard started attacking Mil who didn't even flinch as they threw all they knew at her. When she was finished with the destruction she announced to the mass "You think you are special, Let me tell you something new. You are not, Everyone is special, which makes you just another person in the hurde."
"This is just a taste of what I can do if you still try to take control over the masses. You seem to think you are superior, to the rest, you are not. You only know a little more about the universe." Mil said. "Now Sil, who was the worst of these people" she asked. Sil pointed out one of the persons in the crowd. He instantly turned to rock. then the two of them vanished.

They were in Sil's pink world "We need to discuss this world" Mil said, "You are correct to say that it is your own, however I want you to see something interesting about this place you have called the energy-layer" she put her hand out into the air. Out from the ground flew a little console. there was two graphs on it. "You should know what one of these are. The graph on the left is this energy-layer of yours, the right graph is also this energy-layer of yours. The only thing different is that the right graph is the energy you can use, the left graph is your total energy. You have always believed that the energy-layer is the energy-layer of your world. This is sort of correct. Your world is a place that you have generated within your head, it's complicated, but this world is a real place. Your ancestors that have helped you till now were simply representing me. I will help you develop your skills and knowledge as much as you want, the first thing we need to improve is this place. " Mil said as Sil was fighting to follow her, "You did a good job in stopping time, you still let beings of light and darkness appear, unless you know their name." Mils hands flew over the little console, a few seconds later Mil said now it'll be totally quiet here unless you want it to, Only you can grant or revoke licenses and that means that only you will be able to get people out or in. We're going to meet someone in not much time" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:48 pm
The one approaching the gem was Jack, he had a rather curious look on his face. It suggested that he had no clue what the gem before him was used for. He reached his hand out to touch the stone only to watch it vanish before him. The gem seemed to have a rather positive aura about it. The energy contained within the gem seemed to be pure positive energy. The casing that contained the gem seemed to have some sort of barrier to protect against something. The barrier hadn't responded when Sil touched it.

Light seemed to be coming from inside of the gem as it turned from saphire to pink. A hand print seemed to show up on the one side of the gem. It seemed as though someone had tried to take this jewel for themselves before Sil had gotten there. But who, there was no one around and the only one that seemed to have had an interest in this item was Jack.

The Immortals of that world all glared at Mil as they watched in annoyance as she tore apart there world. There was a great anger from a large group of the people and they banded together for an attack. It was futile however, not one of the witnesses had the power to defeat this person. Most of those that attacked did so in a rash and poorly thought out matter. The elders of the land as well as a moderate percentage of the youth chose to stay back for one of two reasons. They knew all damage done could be repaired or out of fear/caution.

The same voice that had spoken to Sil before chose to speak with Mil telepathically. The voice seemed stronger and more confident than before, whoever this was they were gaining strength quickly. The gem you have there contains one of the last surviving members of a royal bloodline. At one time I was took it apon myself to watch over the group of nobles in secret. I'm sure they knew of my observation but did nothing to stop it, every one of them could see what was in a persons heart just as easily as a mortal can speak. The gem prevents me and many others seeking the gem from obtaining it. The barrier only allows those of positive energy and pure intentions to touch it. Which is rather odd, the intentions of Sil are sorted at best and there energy is negative. Perhaps the one within the gem has decided to trust them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:07 pm
somehow Sil could also hear this however Mil was the one whom responded, "If you really were watching that bloodline you should have paid closer attention to whom they attacked, Siluetta Raklind is a very special being, as you might have noticed, she takes great pride in being able to think clearly in most situations and can read most hearts, she has a long time been aware of this, although not sure where she could have gotten this from as most of her family supposedly were dark creatures. If you really did pay attention to the family, you should have noticed that there appeared a little name without father or mother from that family on their family tree. You should be careful about rebuilding the damages I did to the immortal realm, as soon as someone makes progress they'll become immobilized to live the rest of their immortal lives as a vegetable. You may already have had a couple, I am hereby removing your self-pronounced kingdom of non-immortals" Mil said this in a tired tone, Here she said and handed the gem to Siluetta. "As long as your mind is clear and strong your possesions will be safe here, We have a friend of yours to meet, You do still remember the coordinates" Mil said as she was opening a worm-hole close by.

"Yes, I do" Sil said as they both disappeared from the dimension in Sils head which was also relocating. The destination was the place where Saiden had gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:13 am
The portal led them directly in front of an old castle. The structure itself predated magic yet it was still being held together by something. A strange energy seemed to be coming from inside the castle. The gem that Sil was holding suddenly began to react as it began pulling away. The one contained in the gem knew what was in there. It was a completely opposite energy from what was coming from the light pink gem.

Along the castle walls there were patches of dead grass covered by a dark burn mark where the trees and bushes had once been. The energy had destroyed any sign of life in the area. Only the castle remained, a figure could be seen standing in one of the doorways. He was dressed in a fine white silk outfit and a cape. A crown lay on his head suggesting that he was of some royal bloodline as well as a crest on his sleeves. His chin was covered by a well taken care of beard and his blue eyes gleamed watching the two closely.

Who be ye..? If you have come for the gem you are too late. It was already taken by your friend Saiden... What is wrong! Did you not think I would know you were an allie of his. The young one there smells of an aura that could only be his. It is the exact opposite of what you would call creation young SIll!! He seemed to be getting madder as he raised his right hand and a silver sword appeared in it. I shall not allow you to assist such a person in the meaningless annihilation of everything he touches..no. He seemed to be rather shaken up and his mind showed that he had recently been attacked prior to them arriving. As angry as he was the old man didn't seem to have enough strength left to swing his sword. None the less he took a few steps forward as he started toward the two.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:13 pm
Mil changed form to one that of Saiden, and with perfect manners replicated that of Saiden and said, "Is it me you are after? Even though my sister Siluetta here" Mil changed back to her original form, "No, we're not afflicted with Saiden, We're merely pursuing him, Hold still, I'll help you" Mil said and in a blink she was in front of the person. rays of white light sprung forth from her hands and surrounded the person in front of her, a couple of seconds later, he was rejuvenated, the same light sprung forth and surrounded them, all the land was surrounded and it too was restored.

"Now, brother, What happened here?" Mil asked and looked into the old mans eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:14 pm
The old man watched as Mil changed into the form of Saiden. He took a few steps forward as he swung his sword at thin air with his right hand. He stopped suddenly and changed his grip on the blade from one hand to two as he tightened his defenses. As the one before him sprung forward he gritted his teeth as he prepared for his end. To his surprise he was healed, his wounds disappeared and the small fractures in his bones mended. He didn't say anything at first but the look on his face showed a sort of confusion. He took a knee then stuck his sword into the ground. Why did you say me, I've failed to save your word from destruction. For many years my family have been the guardians of the gem. Whoever possesses it will have an infinite amount of energy at there disposal....Saiden once watched over my family even before we built our grand castle and declared ourselves nobles. The title itself wasn't needed in the beginning, we did good for the land without one. You see there was a great war during the second coming of time. We refer to the coming of time as a seemingly unavoidable point in time where everything is destroyed. My only daughter sealed herself in a crystal so her power could be used by my eldest son. But there is no way to free them from the crystal, the type of power needed was lost to everyone. Currently the sixth coming of time is close at hand. Saiden already had an infinite amount of power at his disposal so the dark crystal would only amplify his energies. You see the gem was safe in that castle. There are very few other than my direct family that could have taken the gem from that place.

Suddenly there was a flash of energy and Saiden stood only a few feet from where Sil was standing. He had a rather curious look on his face as he stared at Mil measuring there power. He held out his right hand as he tightened his grip on the Dark Gem. What are you doing here Sil, this is my fight always has been and always will be. Same goes for you Mil, every time someone tries to help me at this stage they always end up getting in my way or dieing. This gem is a tool and I usually end up having to slay a few fiends and the occasional misguided friend to get this artifact. I've taken mental notes of the last five comings so I have a slight advantage this time. But for some reason knowing exactly how to save everything someone always and I mean ALWAYS does something to stop me. And even when everything is going perfect the gem still shatters with no remedy to the situation. It's like the sky shattering into darkness and the only one that is left is you, eternity has a price. He turned away from the three without even looking at the fallen king and began to move at an insanely fast pace toward the crystal he spoke of. The sand behind him formed large tornados that split the ground in two swallowing them up. The gust of sand could be seem sinking in the craters as the ground sealed back up and the dust tornados became no more.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:30 am
To the surprise of everyone Sil was the one to speak up she somehow seemed to be someone other than herself "Brother, you have fought bravely, there is however no need for you to continue this time light shall prevail!" and soon light sprung forth from Sil and the dent in time which was coming on was erased, "I have waited long for this time to arrive, Now i can finally rest " Sil's eyes stopped glowing blue and she felt somehow tired, I never knew I could link with other spirits Mil said from the air around them they heard the same voice that Sil had just used. "This time the dent in time has finally been fixed and I can rest, my sacrifice was in the end justified"

Mil then said "What sacrifice? Did you enter that form and think you could never return?" Mil then turned towards Sil and touched her forehead Sil's eyes again glowed blue, Sil started glowing blue, soon a blue energy started seeping forth from Sil's skin it soon enough started taking the form of fire, it looked like Sil was burning a blue flame, the fire started surrounding the crystal, the crystal started burning and reacted with the fire, the crystal started deminishing and Sil said "Now, all we need is to put her back together again" Sil cloned herself, the new Sil started dancing, soon enough small particles started gathering at the ground a little while later a girl lay at the ground, the new Sil stopped dancing and took off her cloak and covered the girl, Mil then said "Even you need to learn more" Sil's eyes stopped glowing blue. The dent in time you discovered and tried to fix was a side-effect of a new technology in another probabillity, I've been traveling around fixing the errors it has caused, Nothing is eternal. We need to get moving, you can safely go back to the place she came from. The immortals will not bother you, their world was laid in ruins and I think they'll allready have stopped thinking about fixing it. " Mil took a mirror out of one of her pockets, this mirror is indestructible, It will let you contact either me or Sil I'll let you stay in charge of this place you are to let the people stay in charge, which is the only rule we give our ambasadors.

Mil and Sil said their good-byes and vanished trace-lessly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm
But all wasn't well in the land. The crystal had alway remained in that spot since the beginning of time. Removing it caused a dark hole to open up. The swirling energy spun around like a tornado as it began to form a new person. There mind was imbued with all the knowledge and power that the crystal once possessed. Saiden just shook his head, rookies didn't I tell them I'd failed five times before at fixing this problem. Now we will see if the new life that was born from the crystal is good or evil.

He still sensed an unrest in the world. In particular the ones that lived in the dark realm started acting very strangely. There was a high pitched ringing that seems to cause them and everyone of dark energy great pain. The removal of the gem had shifted the balance between good and evil in favor or good in addition to a few other changes such as the new life. Saiden was hit hardest by the change. Not only was he composed of pure anti matter but he was closest to the new rift that had been opened. The shockwave knocked him out of the air onto the ground. His body felt like it had been drained of all of its energy. His eyes didn't seem to want to focus either, there was a blurred image of someone standing before him as he slowly got to his feet. Right before his eyes failed he caught a glimpse of the new creature that had been born from the crystal.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 am
Like many things the crystal had for a long time created some sort of instability in the land, long before the people that now occupied the land had taken it in the land was the father of darkness, a shift in the power was now needed to restore what as once, the forces before had created a powerful artifact to hold the forces of evil in check, little was known that the same forces that made evil also made life, from death came resurrection. When death disappeared the opposite life-force also disappeared. This in turn created the twisted notion of eternal life. A unexpected side-effect of this was that the life-force in the universes was fixed, later the remnants of humanity started falling into depression. This later was mis-interpreted by scientists to be the lack of material goods, when it really was the lack of spiritual energy.

People started feeling down, all humans were and still are connected to each other, only that lately human beings have overpopulating the universe, the problem was never the number of humans, the problem was that the life-energy wasn't really renewing, it had no direction, after Mil opened the hole that was once there. The energy suddenly had a direction and new energy seemed to pop out of no-where, this scared many of the scientists.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff