Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:33 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lol ouch...and now u have to take care of him right? lol thats funny)
{its not funny i have to listen to the god awful rap music he has blaring in his room and do what ever he says until his foot is better plus hes a crybaby}
(that is why you carry the knife wereever you go from now on to scare him.)
{GOOD IDEA!!!! blaugh }
(what can i say i'm a god at random stuff)
{ok lets get back to the rp story i think the last thing was the resturant not to sure}
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lol ouch...and now u have to take care of him right? lol thats funny)
{its not funny i have to listen to the god awful rap music he has blaring in his room and do what ever he says until his foot is better plus hes a crybaby}
{GOOD IDEA!!!! blaugh }
{ok lets get back to the rp story i think the last thing was the resturant not to sure}
(yes it was)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:37 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
{GOOD IDEA!!!! blaugh }
(yes it was)
(ouch, stupid older bro, hes stronger than me and keeps messing with me XP but hes kool, hes a bouncer at a club over here on 6 street, and yea it is at a restraunt)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:41 am

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
{GOOD IDEA!!!! blaugh }
(yes it was)
(ouch, stupid older bro, hes stronger than me and keeps messing with me XP but hes kool, hes a bouncer at a club over here on 6 street, and yea it is at a restraunt)
{cool whats it callled?}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:42 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
(yes it was)
{cool whats it callled?}
(what is what called? the club? idk have to ask him)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:50 am

(sorry g2g pick up my room.)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:52 am

(lol kk later)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:55 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
(yes it was)
{cool whats it callled?}
{my little brother just ran in and had a axe fight with me and im now smelly with axe gonk }

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:56 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
(yes it was)
{cool whats it callled?}
{my little brother just ran in and had a axe fight with me and im now smelly with axe gonk }
(lol haha thats funny, how old is your lil bro?)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:57 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
(yes it was)
{cool whats it callled?}
we are all two years apart
me 14
stabbed foot 12
axe idiot 10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:00 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{cool whats it callled?}
me 14
stabbed foot 12
axe idiot 10
(lol kool kool, i have a 5 year old bro, a 10 year old bro, and a 19 year old one....and they are all so freakin annoying, oh and a 5 month old bro, no sisters thought)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:01 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{cool whats it callled?}
me 14
stabbed foot 12
axe idiot 10
(lol kool kool, i have a 5 year old bro, a 10 year old bro, and a 19 year old one....and they are all so freakin annoying, oh and a 5 month old bro, no sisters thought)
{little brothers are worse then older ones}{they are allways following you around and stuff}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:05 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
me 14
stabbed foot 12
axe idiot 10
{little brothers are worse then older ones}{they are allways following you around and stuff}
(yea thats true, but my older bro likes to mess around with me, like just a while ago he kept throwing a small beach ball at me, then he came and started to mess with my keyboard, but hes kool, annoying but kool)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:07 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
me 14
stabbed foot 12
axe idiot 10
(yea thats true, but my older bro likes to mess around with me, like just a while ago he kept throwing a small beach ball at me, then he came and started to mess with my keyboard, but hes kool, annoying but kool)
{my little brothers are like satin reincarnated into two bumbling idiots that whine like crazy}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:10 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
me 14
stabbed foot 12
axe idiot 10
{my little brothers are like satin reincarnated into two bumbling idiots that whine like crazy}
(lol my younger bros whine, cry and drive me crazy)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games