Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:23 pm
* tears go down her cheeks* NO I CANT TRUST YOU! I CAN TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE* she said as she broke free and kept running*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:23 pm
she stops running and looks around, she stretches, losing sight from everyone "whats down here?" she whispererd walking down one of the three tunnels, she stays close to the wall  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:26 pm
Krigoris Looks her so Deeply in the Eye's its almost as if he can see her soul
She studdies his face Then starts Blushing when his Face comes closer to her's
"Ive Missed you Kiera" He Gently Kiss's her
Kiera Flushes Red then Pulls away "WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! WHO ARE YOU!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Man Pulls her Down into a Bow and he Bow's as Well Then Makes her stand up "I brought Kiera as you Requested"
He Smile's and Smirks a Bit With an Evil Grin "Exelent"
The Man Pushes her To him
Kigoris Stands up From His Throne and Holds her Close to Him, He looks Deeply into her Eye's

*Logen had a breakthrough on what was the problem in kiera's mind, she destroyed the barrier that witholded the ancient powers that she had given her, so now Kiera could remember everything she knew before, in a second's flash before Kiera's eyes the nanobots was sucsessfull in fufilling their duty, though they stayed becouse Kiera's subconsciousness didnt want the nanobots to leave ;D and the nanobots amplified the power that Kiera was starting to emit now*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:28 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* tears go down her cheeks* NO I CANT TRUST YOU! I CAN TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE* she said as she broke free and kept running*
meaniel runs after her
I WOULD NEVER HARM YOU  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:29 pm
runs next to her* hey your a fast runner... but regardless listen to me... if you think youve been betrayed alot...im sure im worse...the one girl i really liked...left me for another guy (really true sadly enough)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:29 pm
* she ignores him and disapears* * she appears in a tree and cries more*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:30 pm
she hears yelling and screaming and looks around, she tightens the robe around her and takes off running again "i have to get out of here" she whisperes running into another tunnel, she stops to catch her breath and looks around "hmm where am i?" she keeps on walking  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
she hears yelling and screaming and looks around, she tightens the robe around her and takes off running again "i have to get out of here" she whisperes running into another tunnel, she stops to catch her breath and looks around "hmm where am i?" she keeps on walking
meanile crashes into her while calling for jenny  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 pm
makes 4 clones of himself and sends them all off to find the 2 missing girls  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:34 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she falls to the ground "oof" she said the breath knocked out of her, she looks around the darkness wondering what she bumped into  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:34 pm
climbs into the tree* HEY stop crying ... am i really bugging you  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she falls to the ground "oof" she said the breath knocked out of her, she looks around the darkness wondering what she bumped into
meaniel gets up
what did i hit
he looks around and sees angel
angel oh my god did i crash into you?
meaniel helps her up  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:36 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
meaniel gets up
what did i hit
he looks around and sees angel
angel oh my god did i crash into you?
meaniel helps her up
she rubbs her behind "whos that?" she asked looking at him "oh its you" (brb dinner)  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:36 pm
(thanks Logan ;D)
After Krigoris had Kissed her The Nanobots had given Her memory Back, She remember's It all She Punches Krigoris In the Face he Falls Kiera Had a Black Oera Floats around her Her Eye's Turn Black her Hair Blew as if |There was Wind blowing in All direction's around her Kiera Speaked out Of Pure Rage "There's no Escape now, I have No mercy For you, Cuase I still remember, You took My heart, desaeved Me from the Start, and You Broke that Promiss, and now I realize...It was all just a Lie" She attacks and he Defends Himself  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games