Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 pm

*Tears fell freely from her eyes. she weakly picked up her head and touched his shoulder with her nose. Her head fell back to the ground.* -weakly- Caesar....my ....sh-shoulder...hurts...*She weakly pushed up. the blood wasn't pumping as fast from her shoulder but it still wasn't stopping. she staggered trying to stay standng*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 pm

"Lay down and relax," He used his paw to put pressure on the wound.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 pm

*AMiko Yelped and layed down next to him. Her eyes clouded with thoughts. images of her pup flashed in her mind again. she pressed her head into Caesar's fur and trembled hateing the memories*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 am

Caesar licked her,"Its ok. I'm here for you."
((We should prob stop or fawngirl won't be happy))

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 am

Amikos eyes teared. she presed her weakend body against Caesar's and closed her eyes trying to forget her past.*

(Lol. i was just about to say the same thing. Fawngirl, wen u get here, We're REALLY sorry...the story just kept getting better and we couldn't stop it till right here. We luvs you)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 am

||- Lolz at least you guys didn't go postin 7 pages. I still wuvs youz! Lolz. Remember in my last post it said go post as much as you want but don't go to 7 pages. You didn't! Heheh but I didn't really think you would post 6 but hey. It wasn't seven. I am going to ..... not read them all. Can I have a recap on the last.... 5 pages? -||

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 am

{{Well....wat was the last thing that happened wen u were on?}}
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 am

||- Fate was talking to mist about the pups. -||

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:49 am

{{Lol. Wow. that was a wile ago.}}
(Mist left Fate to return to the pups. Ami went and killed a huge buck and brought it back to the pack. Mist and Caesar ate it then told Ami she belonged in the pack. Then Saphire showed up, Caesar ran after her leaving AMiko hurt. ~Since Hobamoo wont be on much we said Shadow stole her and Night~ She ran into a bear and a bad fight broke out. Caesar told Saphire he couldn't lave Ami, but he felt torn. Sahire tried hurting the bear but he just sammed her against a tree. Ami stopped him from getting to the pups. Before she broke his neck he tore into her back ripping it deeply. Caesar didn't know who to help so he layed between the 2. Ami bearly got to the base of the mountain before she collapsed. She began giving her life to save Saphire. -Saphire's not really happy and seems to hate Amiko- Caesar went to Ami, and chose her as his mate. but Amiko's still slowly dieing from blood loss. )
Wow...lol, a little writting for so many posts. LOL
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 am

||- Makes sense. I think I am gonna wait for a little while. I don't think Fate could do much. Lolz i tell you that now when you could have been posting yesterday... lolz -||

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am

(Lol. Well, you could always come back and be with Mist. I have to find a way to keep Ami alive )
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Caesar licked Amikos face. He began using his paws on her wounds trying to stop the bleeding by applying pressure to it,"Don't die Amiko! I just got you back! Don't die." he let out a sad howl. He then let out another howl trying to get help.
Blaze heard it and ran to Caesar,"Oh my god! What happened here?" He went to Amiko and pressed his nose to her shoulder. He closed his eyes and his nose began to glow as her wounds began to heal. When he was done he looked at Amiko and nodded,"There you go good as new."

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

*Amiko's body trembled. she wimpered softly stareing up at Blaze. Amiko moved closer to Caesar Fear showing in her eyes*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Blaze looked at her kindly,"Its ok. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt anyone who is with my buddy caesar."
Caesar smiled at him and playfully shoved him,"It's ok Amiko. Me and blaze go way back. I met him after I met BlackRain."

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 pm

*Amiko relaxed slightly and stared up at Blaze. Her eyes showed intrest. She sniffed him and rested her head on his back* -softly- Thank you.
*Amiko slowly pulled back and pressed her body against Caesar's*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games