Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"wow my name sounds funny when you say it that way" she rolls her eyes trying to change the subject
river im going to say this once and i mean it im not going to let you be beaten like i was..how does it sound weird
she rolls her eyes and stands up "ill be fine" she looks at them "i dont know, just saying things" she walks over to the door and locks it, she sighs and walks back to the mirror "fine, im going in for a bit but only if you can help with my cuts" she walks through the mirror then patts at her clothes
of course i can i had to deal with my own gashes back when i got out
tal pops open the med kist and takes out some medicle string disinfectant gauze and a tweezer
"uhhh okay then" she walks over and sits on the bed
tal lifts the back of her shirt and frankie holds it up as he starts to clean and and close the wounds  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 am
Kratos walked away. He walked until he found an open field and looked around to see if anyone was around. When he checked he let them go. Two wings suddenly shot out of his back, one white, the other blood red, both covered in what looked like a black much sticking to the feathers. He looked at them admiringly as he stretched them a bit. They weren't ready to fly yet. He stored them in his back as he walked back towards them.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"wow my name sounds funny when you say it that way" she rolls her eyes trying to change the subject
river im going to say this once and i mean it im not going to let you be beaten like i was..how does it sound weird
she rolls her eyes and stands up "ill be fine" she looks at them "i dont know, just saying things" she walks over to the door and locks it, she sighs and walks back to the mirror "fine, im going in for a bit but only if you can help with my cuts" she walks through the mirror then patts at her clothes
tal pops open the med kist and takes out some medicle string disinfectant gauze and a tweezer
tal lifts the back of her shirt and frankie holds it up as he starts to clean and and close the wounds
she winces "easy please" she said and rubbs her eyes, she yawns then looks around  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:24 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she winces "easy please" she said and rubbs her eyes, she yawns then looks around
sorry
tal goes slower and lighter and cleans and closes all the wounds as frankie goes down and puts web on them to keep them from reopening  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:24 am
Kratos returned as he looked no different. He stood in the back leaning against the wall, looking asleep as his head looked down to his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
sorry
tal goes slower and lighter and cleans and closes all the wounds as frankie goes down and puts web on them to keep them from reopening
"thanks" she looks over at Kratos "whats wrong with you?" she asked curiously  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 am
Kratos remembered that he hadn't mended the place where his wings tore through. "Nothing..." He averted his eyes as he talked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 am
she sighs and looks down "im trying to be friendly, why wont you just accept it" she sighs and pushes her hair back, showing the gash below her eye, she touches it and winces  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:42 am
Kratos looked over at her, "No need for friends...death will come anyways. Why live a falsehood?" He siad admittingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:45 am
she doesnt look at him "why live a shameful life?" she muttered, she sighs and keeps her eyes away from him, she closes her eyes "you such a hard head" she blurtted out, she looks at him coldly "everytime someone tries to befriend you, you turn them down, why dont you just let them be your friends" she said practicly yelling it  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 am
Kratos wouldn't look at her, instead he found a nice blank piece of the wall to stare at and think. "No more pain." was his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 am
tal and frankie sat watching them trying to stay out of the way  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:49 am
"psh all you think about is pain" she snapped, she stood up "im tired of this, im going back"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:52 am
Aprilbaby1
"psh all you think about is pain" she snapped, she stood up "im tired of this, im going back"
tal looks up at her
you sure you dont want me to go back with you?
he has a sad expression  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:53 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks up at her
you sure you dont want me to go back with you?
he has a sad expression
she looks at him and her face softens "i dont know" she sighs and sits back down, she covers her face and sighs  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games