Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:54 pm
( I'm back.) Phoenix followed Angel tears still running down his face from all the emotional pain he had to go through. he looked at the bird flying around hugo's head and beconed it to his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:58 pm
kenji almost starts in on the grave marker but stops
kenji:angel should be here its her place to think of the writting

hugo looks at phoenix as the bird flies onto his hand
hugo:how did you do that it kept calling me names and wont listen to me when i tell it to stop  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:58 pm
Phoenix could see the girl from his position. " your doing it all wrong and your aim is way off!" he said running back to the spot she was at telling the bird to be nice to hugo. "here try this!" Phoenix did basicaly the same thing she did but actaully hit the tree with all five shoots.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:00 pm
Phoenix noticed the girl left and ran back to angel and kenji.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:01 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix could see the girl from his position. " your doing it all wrong and your aim is way off!" he said running back to the spot she was at telling the bird to be nice to hugo. "here try this!" Phoenix did basicaly the same thing she did but actaully hit the tree with all five shoots.
hugo:id ask kenji to help but hes off at the grave site.....at least that's what me and johnny think  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:02 pm
(k im back, sry took so long, had to do chores) she walks around the forest thinking, she sighs kicking a rock

john looks at hugo "so what do we do now?"  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:02 pm
He walked up to john and stroked his hair. "Hey buddy, how you feeling?" Phoenix asked kneeling down to his level.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:03 pm
((Pretend this is between your telling her how to aim properly and noticing she left))

Harmony nodded and aimed again. She tried to imitate what Phoenix had done. This time all five hit the target. She smiled. "Thank you. But you can go talk to that bird." After that, she slipped back into the forest, making her way back to school. Entering the building, she ran straight to Dorm 27 and locked herself in, sitting on the bed.  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
(k im back, sry took so long, had to do chores) she walks around the forest thinking, she sighs kicking a rock

john looks at hugo "so what do we do now?"

hugo:no clue....we could try and figure out what all the grown ups are doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:05 pm
(Hi! X3 It's been a while since I've been in this rp...)

Tomoyo yawned and walked out of her dorm, with Kuroi, her black cat, following her. "Huh... I wonder where is everybody...." she said outloud.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:05 pm
Phoenix utashima
He walked up to john and stroked his hair. "Hey buddy, how you feeling?" Phoenix asked kneeling down to his level.
he looks at him "im....okay i guess" he said quietly "just waiting for mommy to come thats all" (thundering here so if i log off, u know y kk) he looks at hugo "i guess"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:06 pm
(lupinewarior did you even read my post?)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm
" I overheard your conversation....you needed someone as a father right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
Phoenix utashima
he looks at him "im....okay i guess" he said quietly "just waiting for mommy to come thats all" (thundering here so if i log off, u know y kk) he looks at hugo "i guess"
(which one phoenix? sorry if i seem out of it the computer im on is slower then holy hell}
hugo surprised k then we should start with phoenix here
he looks at phoenix
hugo:dont tell the other grown up's k

kenji sits next to the huge slab of flat rock thinking of where angel might be
kenji:she is the one who should design the marker  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games