Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 870 871 872 873 874 875 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:40 pm
lurichan
The new gold gain rules are depressing. *Sigh*

gold gain 'rules'???
i know it tells you about how much gold u get, but rules?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:21 am
Neogoth666
lurichan

gold gain 'rules'???

Well, the old way it worked you got 1~6 gold per post kindof randomly, gold for surfing was usually only 1~3 gold and you got 10 gold for polls provided you had enough posts and waited about 45 seconds between polls.

Now they have this whole diminishing returns system set up where the more you do something the less gold you get from it. Eventually you end up to the point of only getting 1 or 2 gold for posts or polls. ~_~

Oh, and if you're online a lot (like I usually am) it doesn't reset. stare I have to avoid doing anything for over 12 hours for it to reset again.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:16 pm
lurichan
Neogoth666
lurichan

gold gain 'rules'???

Well, the old way it worked you got 1~6 gold per post kindof randomly, gold for surfing was usually only 1~3 gold and you got 10 gold for polls provided you had enough posts and waited about 45 seconds between polls.

Now they have this whole diminishing returns system set up where the more you do something the less gold you get from it. Eventually you end up to the point of only getting 1 or 2 gold for posts or polls. ~_~

Oh, and if you're online a lot (like I usually am) it doesn't reset. stare I have to avoid doing anything for over 12 hours for it to reset again.

lol, omg your right, it does suck, im on quite a bit too, HEY scream thats probly why its taking soo long to get gold. gonk scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
*grumbles in corner*
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
is there anything we can do to put it back, or get it similar at least???  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:17 pm
Neogoth666
lurichan
Neogoth666
lurichan

gold gain 'rules'???

lol, omg your right, it does suck, im on quite a bit too, HEY scream thats probly why its taking soo long to get gold. gonk scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
*grumbles in corner*
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Nope, nothing that I know of can change it currently (other than perhaps sitting on the admistrations head until they change it back).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:40 pm
gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:39 pm
xp xp xp xp xp  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:08 pm
Behold! I am The White Goth!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:09 pm
Fear my spectral visage!  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:15 pm
woo, spooooky!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:03 pm
lurichan
Neogoth666
lurichan
Neogoth666
lurichan

gold gain 'rules'???

*grumbles in corner*

Nope, nothing that I know of can change it currently (other than perhaps sitting on the admistrations head until they change it back).

*goes into admins office and sits on admins head* ^.^  

RevlinHeartsblood

trampyre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:49 pm
Actually, it's not all that bad. For instance, if you vote quickly in the avatar arena, you will earn gold there more quickly. The only downside is that you won't think as much about your vote. cry

However, it can help get your gold up there pretty quick.

I've gotten into the habit of letting my Gaia reset so I can get more gold each time I log in. It's not too gard to get used to 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:31 am
trampyre
Actually, it's not all that bad. For instance, if you vote quickly in the avatar arena, you will earn gold there more quickly. The only downside is that you won't think as much about your vote. cry

That's not right. It shouldn't be that way. I agree with luri-chan and Neogoth666 when they say how it sucks. Especially with all those angry smilies.  

littlewonder

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:49 am
domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:11 pm
RARE BUG!  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:13 pm
It's been a while since I found one of those...  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 870 871 872 873 874 875 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games