Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:52 pm
"The hand manuvering? I don't think so." She snapped louder than usual by accident, and a bigger flame came up. "What now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:53 pm
he yawns and sleeps

she walks back to the school "John where are you?" she yelled, she sighs and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

She dips her feet in the water, humming softly while her cat lies down in her lap. She looks at it and smiles while sotfly strocking its back.  
"Ok." Harmony glanced at her flame. It would be as good as fire blast if each one hit the thing. She couldn't guarentee it, but she would try.  

Lover of Roleplay

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima
Phoenix hearsd the demon and pulls out his sword. "harmony on my signal fire a hand performed fire blast were my finger points got it?" he asked taking a jewel out of the sword and putting up to his eye.where are you you little jerk.

the demon said "its funny how a little moron like you can take ragnoses place as father"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
he yawns and sleeps

she walks back to the school "John where are you?" she yelled, she sighs and looks around
hugo jumps off kenji and runs up to angel as kenji stands up off the couch
kenji:angel i found....his grave and i was woundering if you could help out with the marker for the grave  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he yawns and sleeps

kenji:angel i found....his grave and i was woundering if you could help out with the marker for the grave
she looks at hugo "you can go to my room and sleep on the bed with john, you know so when he wakes up hes not alone okay" she smiles softly and kisses his head, she turns and looks at kenji ""sure, lead the way" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he yawns and sleeps

she looks at hugo "you can go to my room and sleep on the bed with john, you know so when he wakes up hes not alone okay" she smiles softly and kisses his head, she turns and looks at kenji ""sure, lead the way" she said quietly
the massive wolf turns human and starts to walk out of the castle as hugo heads to angels room and looks out the window at them
kenji:its in a glade in the woods with cherry trees around it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:03 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he yawns and sleeps

the massive wolf turns human and starts to walk out of the castle as hugo heads to angels room and looks out the window at them
"so is that where you were all this time?" she asked looking around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:06 pm
Phoenix spoted the demon "FIRE." he said pointing towards the front door.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he yawns and sleeps

since early this morning
kenji walks into the forest heading for the glade  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:08 pm
(and april remeber Angel and Phoenix made one for him already)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he yawns and sleeps

since early this morning
kenji walks into the forest heading for the glade
"oh okay" she sighs "i wonder what johns feeling, he doesnt have a father anymore" she looks down at the ground "it just doesnt seem fair" she looks back up and looks at the sky "i feel like its my fault"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix spoted the demon "FIRE." he said pointing towards the front door.

it jumps at him  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Phoenix slashes at it's heart with his sword with deadly acuracy.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games