Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 pm
Bleh, I'm thinking I won't be able to handle another semester of working full time while going to night classes. I can do it and keep up alright, but I'm totally crashing on the weekends. Meh, I'll see how I feel once this sinus infection is gone...which I finally got antibiotics for. Shoki sorta has insurance now, she has "financial assistance" for a certain place only, but it's better than nothin'. Unfortunately, in the like...month I've had it before I got my assistance, I spread it around a bit. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 am

Ohy, poor Gaia... I neglect you so.

I got one of the invites weeks ago for the Gaia Beta test but I've not once logged into it. With all the other stuff going on, and an unhealthy amount of time spent on Guild Wars and Warcraft, I just haven't had time... maybe someday I'll manage to balance things out and have time for an online life, a real life, games, my shrink, and everything else... but currently I'm looking at having to add moving to the list and the possible involvement in a lawsuit ...fun. xd

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm
J.Kougar

I got one of the invites weeks ago for the Gaia Beta test but I've not once logged into it. With all the other stuff going on, and an unhealthy amount of time spent on Guild Wars and Warcraft, I just haven't had time... maybe someday I'll manage to balance things out and have time for an online life, a real life, games, my shrink, and everything else... but currently I'm looking at having to add moving to the list and the possible involvement in a lawsuit ...fun. xd

Possible involvement in a lawsuit?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:05 pm
Crenn
J.Kougar

Possible involvement in a lawsuit?

Eah, nothing big... someone trying to sue me but they can't and likely enough their lawyer will see that and tell them to just drop it before they waste their money trying to take me to court when it won't get them anything. I'm not worried about it.

I am going after my apartment complex though, for refusing to provide basic and reasonable measures of making things handicapped accessible. Several other's around here have been sued for it lately, and while I'm not looking to try and get something that crazy started unless I have to, I am trying to get the proper organizations involved though, to force them to at least put in some basic ramps and parking spaces.

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 pm
I hate having to have two different email accounts for both my mule and my main account here on Gaia. It's such a pain in the a**.

I wish that Gaia would acknowledge that some people have mules and that both Gaia Accounts should operate off of one email.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 pm
Well, I almost finished cleaning out my closet for the first time in forever. Took me about two hours to do, and at the end of it I had three bags full of clothes I no longer wear/fit into to. I managed to make a lot of room, which is good, since space is limited, and I've lessened the stress on my closet bar, which I hang all my clothes on.

Tired as all get out. Hope I get up in time to go to Muskogee tomorrow...  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:32 pm
Ugh...so fed up with feeling sick, tired and run down all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:46 am
//Crawls out from under a rock.//

I'm back.... heart  

TheDisreputableDog

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 pm
TheDisreputableDog
//Crawls out from under a rock.//

I'm back.... heart

Long time no see.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 am
I need to stay away from the Site Feedback forum.

Honestly, half of the people on there think that if they threaten to leave Gaia it'll somehow change things. And then there are people who are just TOO DAMN IMPATIENT, and want things THEIR WAY RIGHT ******** NOW.

*takes several deep breaths*

People want Gaia to change, but I know better. Gaia doesn't listen to what its users want, and I can't blame them for that. If Gaia gave everyone what they wanted, the site would just...blow up, I guess. Blow up or start rotting and eventually fall apart. What ever happened to being making do with what you had, to being humble and grateful for what you were given? I look at the Site Feedback and it's all "WE DEMAND/DESERVE/WANT THIS RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE YOU'RE WORTHLESS."

Now I have a headache...  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Gay_Fox_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:36 am
Well, pardon my French, but I'm damned lonely today.

My life-mate hasn't responded to the PMs I sent him almost a week ago (And I understand he may still be in Staffordshire or just not been able to get on lately), but I'm kinda worried about him.

My family is out in the great Wilderness trying to ventilate Bambi's distant descendant so we can have some venison, so I can't talk with them.

And my Daddy and Papa haven't replied to my PMs either. Though my Daddy doesn't have in home internet, and my Papa goes to college in Washington State, I understand they can't reply as quickly as we'd all want either...

So I'm entirely dependent on my friends and such. Trust me, the good friends I have have been scarce lately.

And I also found out yesterday that a good friend of mine had passed away last month. She had gotten a respiratory infection that she couldn't handle because she was still going through cancer treatment. I found out from another friend of mine who thought I already knew about it...

Well, that's it for right now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:02 pm
hmm..i think my main account has been hacked..  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:06 pm
ShineyPieceofMetal

Missing things?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:43 pm
Diana Aries
ShineyPieceofMetal

Missing things?

no, i can't get into it.  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:49 pm
ShineyPieceofMetal

no, i can't get into it.

Try the "Forgot your login?" link?

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games