Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangaroo S.T.U.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:42 am

*visits* o___o ooh been a while
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:07 pm

Ragtime Mouse
Its only about cash to them now, they paid to have snake in it and they paid to have sonic in it.

lol, don't haaate.

The ones who made Snake practically BEGGED Nintendo to put Snake in SSMB.

Also, Sega needs money. I'm glad they put Sonic in there.

I want my ******** Shenmue III, dammit. DX

Also, yeah, I already knew that Pie, but thanks anyway. xD

She likes to troll around Gaia and she visited my bakemono page for a bit. She was also a summer intern and drew up new Post Styles for us.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:09 pm

The Pie
You refuse to pick up the new one just because the stuck Snake and Sonic in it.

I think that's silly.

I mean, at least try it and see if it's fun to play, which is what it's supposed to be all about anyways. >__>

Also, wow. You're mean to noobs. >__> I'm NEVER EVER EVER PLAYING WITH YOU. It seems like you take it way too seriously.

lawl you should see it when I'm playing Halo 3 with my friend. He smack talks all the damn time so I smack talk back. Whenever I kill him I'm like "Whaddyou think this is?? This ain't no game! We ain't playin for fun! This is life or death!!"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:09 am

Y'know, I could have sworn I posted a reply.

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:47 am

Xthunder
I play in tourneys as well (friends wont play against me anymore D8 )....but did you ever think about how the third party characters will be attracting more noobs to said tourneys, which leads to a larger prize, and since they are noobs anyway, they will be easily beaten?

therefore winning you more money...

personally I'm glad that a game is finally listening to it's fans, especially something like smash brothers..more to the point, the smash brothers franchise has been pure fanservice....the fact that nintendo is actually listening to it's fanbase on what they want to play with this time around is what's going to make the game a success, it would be a pretty bad buisness move to go against what everyone wants..

it's not the characters that ruin the game after all...it's the fanbase behind them

people complained when sonic and snake werent in it

people are complaining now that they are in it
so eh

I'm just not looking forward to all of the sonic vs mario themed matches that are sure to flood the game gonk

tl;dr

they can't make everyone happy

1.Most of the tournaments i attend have pre set prize money. ~alot~ of it.
the money isnt effected by how many people show up.

if the prize changes by how many people show at the tournaments you attend, that probably means your going to tournaments that game stores host or maybe some random guys doing it for fun, school event, etc.

no, Not the kind i attend at all. If its going to attaract noobs at the ones i go to, some lucky a*****e noob will try to glitch people out of the tournament to hide their lack of skill. it happens. and with the new arrivals, it will surely happen ALOT MORE.

the whole "and since they are noobs anyway, they will be easily beaten?"

wrong. major tournament attending noobs ABUSE GLITCHES cause they cant really play! its the only way they can get anywhere in a tournament.

would YOU like to be screwed out of 2 GRAND that you KNOW you could have won BUT due to some a*****e noobs cheap, cheater tactics you DIDNT?!

yeah it ******** SUCKS.
and judges NEVER PAY ATTENTION. its a fact. so your SCREWED for sure.

Quote:

people complained when sonic and snake werent in it

people are complaining now that they are in it
so eh

fans complained just cause their beloved game icon wasnt in it.

people who actually play the game for profit complained about these characters being in it due to the crap they would attract to the SSB community.

The Pie
You refuse to pick up the new one just because the stuck Snake and Sonic in it.

I think that's silly.

I mean, at least try it and see if it's fun to play, which is what it's supposed to be all about anyways. >__>

Also, wow. You're mean to noobs. >__> I'm NEVER EVER EVER PLAYING WITH YOU. It seems like you take it way too seriously.

1ST; It goes alot deeper then -just cause snake and sonic are in it-
(even though that is a big issue by itself)

the controlls are aswell a bit concerning as they have added a new 4th jump.

EXAMPLE~:
you jump off of peoples heads, Like in mario party.

PROBLEM:
it AUTOMATICALLY DOES A SMASH ATTACK if you get jumped on OFF THE LEDGE/GROUND sending you STRAIGHT DOWN.

if your off the stage trying to get back on, all they have to do is PRESS ONE BUTTON and you die.

its an AUTO KILL. effortless, VERY easy & cheap.

2nd;

for 2000 dollars you bet your a** Im taking it seriously!

its like a crap load of free money.
and ill be DAMNED if some cheap noob a*****e is going to lazily find a glitchy way to rape me of my prize money.

Like Ice climbers and all 4 of their freeze glitches. only ONE is banned in tournaments leaving 3 more for noobs to ABUSE THE ******** OUT OF. *eye twitches*
Id go on&on with the glitches but there is a recorded 110 glitches in super smash bros melee...and i say thats to many to list gonk

NOTE: i dont mind playing noobs OUTSIDE of tournaments.
its all fun & games if there isnt hella cash on the line. I dont take it seriously untill im playing for alot of money.

(LONGEST POST EVAR!)
I talked about this so much recently my brain will just explode if i carry on any further. D:

I swear.
working at a game store has its faults.

I cant even tell you how many times ive said all this before within the past 3 days.
(more then 13 times for sure)

/groan&cryz gonk gonk gonk

gonk gonk gonk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:54 am

*dies anyways*
x_x

Ragtime Mouse

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:31 am

If you can't beat a n00b's cheater tactics, that means you're not very good anyways. /: Even then, you STILL seem to take it way too seriously. Man, take a chill pill or something. Or smoke pot.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:13 pm

actually there is Nothing you can do if you fall victim to it.
and its all fair to the Judges cause they cant explain it, it looks Normal to them.

heres a good example right Hurrr:
teleport glitch abuse

Ragtime Mouse

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Well, then that's just too bad for you. ;P
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:28 pm

*picks nose with pinky* my brawl is held back till febooooorary D: *sobs and puts away wii monies till feb.*

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

RUSHEDELIVERY

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:55 pm

Marshu
*picks nose with pinky* my brawl is held back till febooooorary D: *sobs and puts away wii monies till feb.*

Yea, I saw that as well . . . I'm dissapointed they said that right after the 'update' with sonic and the co-op story mode. I was all excited too . .
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:46 pm

lol brawl kicks a** only if you have a wii

ha ha ha son

ha ha ha son

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:48 pm

and nintendo knows how to rock it
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:12 am

Oh man, I think this month's MC release was postponed because of the Gaiatards in the GCD showing off the leaks like crazy.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:20 am

DrunkenStyle
Oh man, I think this month's MC release was postponed because of the Gaiatards in the GCD showing off the leaks like crazy.

It's not past 12 yet...
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games