Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 am
Rainey, how complicated was your password? Did you have it saved on your computer? Do other people use it besides you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:24 am
Gaia should use the method Furcadia uses when it comes to item theft. They have the ability to track the items, so they should have the ability to return the items to the owner. To not do so just causes people to lose money that they put into their accounts  

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 am
The problem with returning items sometimes is that the person might have sold the items for gold on the exchange/marketplace. This can make it even more of a complicated and involved method to get the items back because not only do you need to return them to the hackee, but anyone who made a legit looking trade for them must get refunded what they traded as well. Being the items could have traded multiple hands by the time someone works the case that makes it a rather involved process. Now it seems sometimes items are returned with accounts, but I'm not sure how that is all worked out here on Gaia. This would be a good question for Shaviv, he probably knows the basic way it is handled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:56 am
FogSage
Rainey, how complicated was your password? Did you have it saved on your computer? Do other people use it besides you?

it was pretty complicated. I reset my password every couple of months, so it's not always the same. the only problem is sometimes I forget what it is  

ShineyPieceofMetal

ShineyPieceofMetal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 am
oh and if you notice the new "friends" on the hacked account, all of them changed their avi's in the last day or so and all of them are waearing items that I owned. Every single one  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:02 am
Krissim Klaw
The problem with returning items sometimes is that the person might have sold the items for gold on the exchange/marketplace. This can make it even more of a complicated and involved method to get the items back because not only do you need to return them to the hackee, but anyone who made a legit looking trade for them must get refunded what they traded as well. Being the items could have traded multiple hands by the time someone works the case that makes it a rather involved process. Now it seems sometimes items are returned with accounts, but I'm not sure how that is all worked out here on Gaia. This would be a good question for Shaviv, he probably knows the basic way it is handled.

any trade that is dated after the account was hacked should be reversed. I'm pretty sure this person just traded all my items away to mule accounts or to friends and there wasn't any monetary exchanges.  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:31 pm
So my little brother's officially a Marine now. Kind of weird, thinking about it. I'm flying down to SC tomorrow to go to his graduation on the 24th with the rest of the family.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:07 am
As of now, I've finished my quest to eat all of my national emblems.

Emu Sausages

and tonight,

Kangaroo Korma  

Crenn

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:02 pm
Crenn

Emu Sausages

and tonight,

Kangaroo Korma

How delightfully morbid.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Crenn

Emu Sausages

and tonight,

Kangaroo Korma

I've had both of thoes now that I think of it >> well, sorta. lol

Kangaroo Tail Steak, and Emu burgers. ^^;

I'd eat Beaver and Canadian goose, but they're both protected species, so you need to have a trappers licence to kill them, and I don't know anyone who does /cry  

Forcive Habit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:24 pm
I have had moose, did not enjoy it all that much. Elk on the other hand, that was tasty meat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 pm
Mm..weird foods ^.^

I've had emu, alligator, elk. rattlesnake, kangaroo and Ox tail. We had rattlesnake at a fair, but when my mom chopped the head off of the rattlesnake, so wanted to try and fry it up. Wasn't very good >.< It was a young one and really skinny and tough.  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:11 am
My father is home again, and this afternoon, he got himself another job. Things might be looking up!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 am
You know, I really hate it when mail gets in my college mail box and I don't know what it's from. Just now I opened my mailbox and there's a bill inside of it. Apparently, I signed up for a card that I DIDN'T sign up for and now I have a debit of $392 on it.

I'm thinking it must be someone else's mail, because I did NOT sign up for any other credit cards. Hell, all I have is a debit card, and the card number on the bill is not the one I have.

And if it is indeed someone else's mail, then WHY DIDN'T THE OFFICE SEND IT TO THE RIGHT PERSON?!

I keep trying to call and I get the same "All reps are busy with other customers" jazz.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:36 pm
CoffeeFox
You know, I really hate it when mail gets in my college mail box and I don't know what it's from. Just now I opened my mailbox and there's a bill inside of it. Apparently, I signed up for a card that I DIDN'T sign up for and now I have a debit of $392 on it.

I'm thinking it must be someone else's mail, because I did NOT sign up for any other credit cards. Hell, all I have is a debit card, and the card number on the bill is not the one I have.

And if it is indeed someone else's mail, then WHY DIDN'T THE OFFICE SEND IT TO THE RIGHT PERSON?!

I keep trying to call and I get the same "All reps are busy with other customers" jazz.

You could, you know, check the name on the bill before you open it. Those are usually directly addressed to someone. If it is for you, well, looks like you'll be calling them.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games