Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she walks over and hugs kenji "its not fair" she whispered, trying to comfort him as well as herself "he was a great friend...."
kenji hugs her back
its never fair...i wish i would have been there to do something
"i know, i know, i wish i was there as well" she whispered "its not your fault kenji, its nobodys fault, i just wish i was there to save him" she cries, hugging him
i wish i was there angel if i was there then i could have taken his place and you'd still be happy
kenji continues to hug her still crying
she looks at him "what makes you think id still be happy? id lose a good friend" she holds him close, tears running down her face "i dont want you to die as well, id hate that..."
you would still have ragnos and john would still have a dad and be happy
kenji looks at her tears still coming from his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:22 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she walks over and hugs kenji "its not fair" she whispered, trying to comfort him as well as herself "he was a great friend...."
kenji hugs her back
its never fair...i wish i would have been there to do something
"i know, i know, i wish i was there as well" she whispered "its not your fault kenji, its nobodys fault, i just wish i was there to save him" she cries, hugging him
i wish i was there angel if i was there then i could have taken his place and you'd still be happy
she looks at him "what makes you think id still be happy? id lose a good friend" she holds him close, tears running down her face "i dont want you to die as well, id hate that..."
"but id lose a great friend, i dont want to lose you" she wipes away his tears looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"but id lose a great friend, i dont want to lose you" she wipes away his tears looking at him
iv lived a good life angel id have been happy knowing id died and he lived
he wipes away his own tears  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Harmony watched the demon as he died. "Afterlife." She finished the word for him. She didn't like to think of that place. Every time anyone died, and spoke about that place as his last words, there was another druids. That wasn't good. Suddenly she felt itchy. She refraimed from itching, though. She knew what it was. A Druid was close by. Because of the demon. She gulped.  

Lover of Roleplay

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:30 pm
valak said in kenjis head "he thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghosts"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:40 pm
kenji grabs his head
damn the hell it feels like my heads going to explode
he hears the message  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:47 pm
Danger lurked in the darkness. He remembered his past life, as a demon. He also remembered one thing very strongly: An elf. His enemy elf, a spectral elf. That was his whole objective now. He wasn't here for anything else. It didn't matter that his kind was fighting a war with her kind far away. Those were natural born Druids. He wasn't. His spirit wouldn't rest until he got his revenge on those two, starting with the elf. He lifted his hand up, letting the earth rise up with it, and then the earth rolled like a wave toward the school. He entered it and walked through the entrence hall, looking at Harmony through the corner of his eye. She was looking suspiciously at him, but he didn't care. Dorm 26. He grinned. He had a feeling the other elf's dorm wasn't far. He entered the room and looked around. Good enough, but he could do better. He closed the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:47 pm
lupinewarrior
kenji grabs his head
he hears the message

valak repeats his message  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:50 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji grabs his head
he hears the message

kenji screams out
damn make it stop

back at the school hugo finally frees himself from under the bed and gets out of the room he then heads around the school walking around the dorms  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:53 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji grabs his head
he hears the message

kenji screams out
damn make it stop

back at the school hugo finally frees himself from under the bed and gets out of the room he then heads around the school walking around the dorms

valak makes him sees ragnos and marka as kids  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:58 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji grabs his head
he hears the message

kenji screams out
damn make it stop

kenji falls to the ground and starts to change shape rapidly as the images fly through his head  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:58 pm
(( brb ))  

Lover of Roleplay

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji grabs his head
he hears the message

kenji screams out
damn make it stop

kenji falls to the ground and starts to change shape rapidly as the images fly through his head

-and he shows how ragnos dies by a pure black werewolf-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:05 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
kenji grabs his head
he hears the message

kenji screams out
damn make it stop

hugo walks to the 20-30 dorms and walks around his tail wagging

-and he shows how ragnos dies by a pure black werewolf-
keni rolls around on the ground in shear pain
STOP IT!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:10 pm
Danger, about to change the room to his liking, stopped to listen to footsteps outside his dorm. Silenty, he opened his door to watch the person go by. He grinned, shooting flame so that it missed him, but came up as a wall of flames in front of him. The flames, however, were black instead of orange. He stepped into the hallway.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games