Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:10 am

furry wolf
Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
*crawls over to wolfie, curls up at his feet*
you lazy to ? xp
._. not lazy, sick.. *waves to audio*
>_<
that sucks. you need. my pillows and alot of blankets o.o *puts you on his pillow pile and runs of to get more blankets*
*curls up* thank joo ._. i'll try not to get sick on joo pillows ;_;.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:12 am

Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
you lazy to ? xp
>_<
that sucks. you need. my pillows and alot of blankets o.o *puts you on his pillow pile and runs of to get more blankets*
*ocves vira up in pillows and blankets* X3
dont worry about it i got alot of them xd

Fuzzfuzzy

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:12 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
biggrin Yes you are *hugs uber tightly*
And I have to make up for being away don't I teacher? do you have any make up assignments for me *grins slyly*
eek redface Well... I might be able to give you some make up work...
hehehe ohh what do I have to do to make up for it sir? *giggles softly and looks at you with big innocent eyes, obvioulsly fakeing the innocence*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:14 am

furry wolf
Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
you lazy to ? xp
>_<
*ocves vira up in pillows and blankets* X3
dont worry about it i got alot of them xd
*cuddles wolfies leg and the pillows* x_X i no like being sick..

Crocina

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:16 am

Viraana
*cuddles vira* i know. being sick isnt good >.< *cuddles more*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:17 am

Reyos
hehehe ohh what do I have to do to make up for it sir? *giggles softly and looks at you with big innocent eyes, obvioulsly fakeing the innocence*
*snickers and grins at your innocence* well it was a pretty long and lonely weekend, so there might be quite a bit of work for you to do... So the question is, when do you think you'll have time to start your make up? I can be free all day today.

Twilight of Sorrow

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:17 am

furry wolf
Viraana
ya sad *cuddles* what sucks is I have to work on someones roof tommrow >< i hope i feel better before then i really need to money.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:19 am

Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
ya sad *cuddles* what sucks is I have to work on someones roof tommrow >< i hope i feel better before then i really need to money.
we can try cuddle the sickness out o.O

Fuzzfuzzy

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:20 am

Later everyfur.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:20 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
*snickers and grins at your innocence* well it was a pretty long and lonely weekend, so there might be quite a bit of work for you to do... So the question is, when do you think you'll have time to start your make up? I can be free all day today.
uhh I dunno sir... I have other classes than just yours today *tries his best to keep a straight face, but a smile finds it's way in* umm I will be home probably at four or five EST.. and at nineish est too... and then tomorrow I will have all day to devopte to the make up assignement... if you'd prefer that?

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:21 am

furry wolf
Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
gonk gaia ate my post! *cuddles*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:23 am

Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
furry wolf
Viraana
gonk gaia ate my post! *cuddles*
how rude *cuddles tight*

Fuzzfuzzy

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:24 am

*nibbles on a cracker* ;-; my tummy sooo empty from being sick all night long x-x
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:24 am

Reyos
uhh I dunno sir... I have other classes than just yours today *tries his best to keep a straight face, but a smile finds it's way in* umm I will be home probably at four or five EST.. and at nineish est too... and then tomorrow I will have all day to devopte to the make up assignement... if you'd prefer that?
Well, I'll be home between four and five as well, so we might work a little bit then, and/or we can do some makeup at nine-ish. and as for tomorrow, I should be home around 3

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:25 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Well, I'll be home between four and five as well, so we might work a little bit then, and/or we can do some makeup at nine-ish. and as for tomorrow, I should be home around 3
hehehe okies then, today and tomorow sir, and I promise to bne a good boy and do my makeup work, no matter what you ask from me *giggles and wags his tail*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games