Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:11 pm
Harmony heard a ringing in her head. It was only soft, but she concentrated on it. It was near, near to her own dorm. She got close to the stairs, ready to bolt up them if something was wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:11 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Danger, about to change the room to his liking, stopped to listen to footsteps outside his dorm. Silenty, he opened his door to watch the person go by. He grinned, shooting flame so that it missed him, but came up as a wall of flames in front of him. The flames, however, were black instead of orange. He stepped into the hallway.
the pup turned back
you tried to hit me didnt you!!!
hugo starts to growl  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:12 pm
"No, why would I do that?" Danger asked, grinning. His teeth were pointed and tipped with crimson.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:15 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"No, why would I do that?" Danger asked, grinning. His teeth were pointed and tipped with crimson.
you almost cought my tail
ice covers the flames turning them to black ice
and if your not careful youll burn the school down and dad will get mad  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:18 pm
"Well, I didn't try, honesty." Danger spit fire at the wall, melting it and turning it to flames once more. "But, if you don't give me some answers, I might just try. And I have had years to hone my skills. I could kill you in three seconds flat. Most likely less."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:20 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"Well, I didn't try, honesty." Danger spit fire at the wall, melting it and turning it to flames once more. "But, if you don't give me some answers, I might just try. And I have had years to hone my skills. I could kill you in three seconds flat. Most likely less."
hugo walks off and the flames freeze over
kiss my tail im not answering to you and if you harm me dad will make you pay  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:23 pm
"Freeze." Danger lifted a hand, letting the floor rise up to make a new temporary wall. Then huge dark hands grabbed at Hugo, turning to a rubbery substance and then glue, clinging to the wall. Dark chains emerged from the new wall to lock the arms and legs in place. "Answer my questions, or else."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:25 pm
Harmony raced up the stairs, infuriated. "How could you!" She pointed an accusing finger at Danger. "Don't threaten Hugo like that or... or... or you'll pay!"

Danger laughed at her. "Silly spectral elf. Your powers are useless. I've seen them in action. I'm not afraid of you." He pointed at her, and a dark hand grabbed her and swung her around, sticking her to the temporary wall as well. Once again, dark chains bound her limbs.  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:27 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Harmony raced up the stairs, infuriated. "How could you!" She pointed an accusing finger at Danger. "Don't threaten Hugo like that or... or... or you'll pay!"

Danger laughed at her. "Silly spectral elf. Your powers are useless. I've seen them in action. I'm not afraid of you." He pointed at her, and a dark hand grabbed her and swung her around, sticking her to the temporary wall as well. Once again, dark chains bound her limbs.
ok thats it im done with you acting like this
razor sharp ice claws fly out of the wall's and rip at danger aiming to claw him to shreds  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:31 pm
"Why, you little..." Danger danced out of the way, sending up flames each time he landed. More darkness began layering over Hugo, until only his head could be seen. "There. That aut to make you respect me. Once more and I'll kill you. I promise you I will. Now, I need some answers. And don't try anything funny."  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:33 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"Why, you little..." Danger danced out of the way, sending up flames each time he landed. More darkness began layering over Hugo, until only his head could be seen. "There. That aut to make you respect me. Once more and I'll kill you. I promise you I will. Now, I need some answers. And don't try anything funny."
if kenji sees or hears about this youll be up in flames in seconds and be screaming for forgivness for hurting me i wont talk
ice wraps around hugos mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 pm
"Fine." The darkness shifted to reveal the place where the heart would be. It also covered his head. An easy target. Danger walked up to him formed a fireball in one hand. Then, he threw it at the exposed fur. He was pretty darn sure it would burn the fur off, which is all he wanted to do.  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:37 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"Fine." The darkness shifted to reveal the place where the heart would be. It also covered his head. An easy target. Danger walked up to him formed a fireball in one hand. Then, he threw it at the exposed fur. He was pretty darn sure it would burn the fur off, which is all he wanted to do.
the fur and some of the skin burned off with a heavily muffled yelp from where hugos head was in the darkness  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:40 pm
Danger grinned, taking several steps back. Out of shadows he formed a bow, and several dark arrows. He knew he only needed one. He fit it in, pulled taught the string, aimed at the heart, and let it fly. He watched it soar, fast, sharp, and filled with evil spirits, toward the heart. "I told you I could kill you in three second flat."  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:43 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Danger grinned, taking several steps back. Out of shadows he formed a bow, and several dark arrows. He knew he only needed one. He fit it in, pulled taught the string, aimed at the heart, and let it fly. He watched it soar, fast, sharp, and filled with evil spirits, toward the heart. "I told you I could kill you in three second flat."
the whole hallway burst into white hot flames incinerating the arrow into nothing
hugo:told you dad would get mad
the flames formed the head of a snarling wolf in the center of the hall way
wolf:YOU DARE STRIKE MY SON!!!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games