Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:47 pm
"Yes, actually, I do. And what do you have to say about it, hmm?" Danger watched him. A dark shield lifted in front of Danger, encasing him. It became slightly transparent where his face was. "Are you too coward to become flesh and blood, and put up a real fight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 pm
(hey im back wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"Yes, actually, I do. And what do you have to say about it, hmm?" Danger watched him. A dark shield lifted in front of Danger, encasing him. It became slightly transparent where his face was. "Are you too coward to become flesh and blood, and put up a real fight?"
the flames grew to a blinding heat as a massive wolf with gold fur came out covered in flames and snarling in his mouth were razor sharp fangs
none harm my son and get away with it
the wolf ran forward and slammed into the shield making it shatter into nothing
you call that a shield its mere child's play compared to a master pyromancer  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:53 pm
((Well, I made a new character, named Danger, a dark elf. So far he is... well, he made a temporary wall out of the floor near dorms 20-30, and Harmony and Hugo are stuck to it. Darkness covers Hugo entirely except for his heart, and right now the fur is all burned off. And Danger tried to kill Hugo but then Kenji came and disinegrated Danger's arrow.))  

Lover of Roleplay

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:54 pm
(kool kool)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:55 pm
"Ah, like myself. Well, it would be a mistake destroying me. I would just come back, but in a different body." Danger grinned again. Fire spiraled up from the floor, encircling him. "And each time I die, I grow stronger. If anyone thinks I'm strong now, just imagine when I come back." He let the fire shield down. "So come on, kill me. If you aren't a coward."  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Lover of Roleplay
"Ah, like myself. Well, it would be a mistake destroying me. I would just come back, but in a different body." Danger grinned again. Fire spiraled up from the floor, encircling him. "And each time I die, I grow stronger. If anyone thinks I'm strong now, just imagine when I come back." He let the fire shield down. "So come on, kill me. If you aren't a coward."
where have i heard that before...ah yes i remember it was back when marka was evil
the flames swirl around danger
ins tead ill send you off to some random place
the flames collapse in on them selves and reform far from the school
the wolf then turns human and kenji walks towards hugo and the female elf  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:02 pm
"Rockclimbing..." Danger grinned. He was at the top of the mountain, one more step and he would have made it. He let a little fire cut the rope, though, and he fell. It was a long, long way down.

(( brb ))  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:13 pm
hugo looks up his side bleeding and boiled
hugo:it hurts
kenji picks him up
kenji:dont worry hugo its all right hes gone
hugo starts to cry as the wound opens and the blood flows freely
hugo:it hurts dad!!!
kenji lays him on the ground and starts to tend to the wound
kenji:dont worry hugo your going to be all right  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:15 pm
Harmony fell to the floor, feeling the darkness let her go. The floor flattened out. "I am sorry. He was after me, I know he was. Is there anything I can do to help?"  

Lover of Roleplay

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 pm
Demon watched the school. He had died as Danger, but now he was back as a werewolf. His fur was all black, though, and his eyes red. He was in wolf form, but standing on his hind legs. Entering the school, he found that he was, once again, in dorm 26. With a grin he changed to full wolf form. He would get them yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Lover of Roleplay
Harmony fell to the floor, feeling the darkness let her go. The floor flattened out. "I am sorry. He was after me, I know he was. Is there anything I can do to help?"
its ok i can handle it its only a burn iv tended to them alot before
kenji smiles and pulls some ice blue salve from his kimono and suchers the wound he then rubs the salve on it making the burning stop
hugo:dad is that guy gone
kenji:yeah i sent him far away to a mountain top
hugo tries to get up but kenji stops him
kenji:dont we have to wait for the salve to dry
hugo:k dad  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 pm
she runs into the room "oh hugo are you alright?" she asked running up beside them, she looks at hugo then feels a tap, she sees john and hugs him "you dont leave my sight" she turns back to them "need some help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:23 pm
Demon knew where they were. He was here not long ago. Racing up the stairs, he blocked off the only exit, besides for the rooms, off course. And as far as he knew, few rooms had a window. "Thought you could get rid of me that easily?" He growled, watching them. "And who is this? Two more to the party?" He advanced on them, growing bigger as he did.  

Lover of Roleplay

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 pm
hugo looked up at john and angel
hugo:hey john hey angel
the salve contiues to dry as kenji turns facing the demon
kenji:you have 5 seconds to get out  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games