Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:01 pm
*glomps Lloxie* Hey there. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:02 pm
Wolfen_Spirit
*glomps Lloxie* Hey there. ^_^

Heyo, Wolfen. ^^ *huggles*  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:02 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. ^^

yay!!! hi hi^^ ~glomps Lloxie~ toldya id be back^^

Eep! *giggles and nuzzes lightly* Hiyo again Audi. ^^

hows it going? good i hope ^^ my mom made me eat mac. donalds for lunch so now im all sick^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:03 pm
*hugglez* What be up? ^_^  

Naskatan

knightcherys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:05 pm
*hugs Lloxie in half* Howdy!

~Feel the love radiating from this whole chat!~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:07 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

hows it going? good i hope ^^ my mom made me eat mac. donalds for lunch so now im all sick^^

I'm good, just had homemade burritos myself and watched Space Jam, which I haven't seen in ages. xP And wooshka.... that Lola Bunny ish sezzeh... *blinks and whacks himself upside the head* I mean, er, um.... yeah. *coughs* ^^;;;;

Nawwwr, sorry to hear that.... heh, fast food does the same thing to me. Thas why I never eat at fast food resteraunts unless I'm starving half to death. And I definately will never work at one. They wouldn't be dumb enough to hire me anyways. I'd wind up having trouble keeping my own lunch down while giving someone else there's, hehe. Just the smell of all that greasy fried food makes my stomach turn. x-X;;

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:10 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

I'm good, just had homemade burritos myself and watched Space Jam, which I haven't seen in ages. xP And wooshka.... that Lola Bunny ish sezzeh... *blinks and whacks himself upside the head* I mean, er, um.... yeah. *coughs* ^^;;;;

Nawwwr, sorry to hear that.... heh, fast food does the same thing to me. Thas why I never eat at fast food resteraunts unless I'm starving half to death. And I definately will never work at one. They wouldn't be dumb enough to hire me anyways. I'd wind up having trouble keeping my own lunch down while giving someone else there's, hehe. Just the smell of all that greasy fried food makes my stomach turn. x-X;;

^^ lol you know... watching movies that have kitties and studd like that, have the same effect on me.... i think things that i really shouldnt be^^;

mmm i was starving to death^^ it really hurt... i was crying and everything.. i dont wanna be starving ever again...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:11 pm
Lithriel
*hugs Lloxie in half* Howdy!

~Feel the love radiating from this whole chat!~ heart

@@ Meep... xD *wiggles around as he's hugged in half* Eesh.. good thing I'm a shapeshifter, otherwise I'd never survive this.... o_0;;  

Lloxie

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:13 pm
* Almost glomps Lloxie but doesn't*
I dont want to crush you wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:13 pm
*lets go* Sorry! Meep. *hides*

PS: Thank you to all who voted! I only have a few votes left! XD  

knightcherys

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:16 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

^^ lol you know... watching movies that have kitties and studd like that, have the same effect on me.... i think things that i really shouldnt be^^;

mmm i was starving to death^^ it really hurt... i was crying and everything.. i dont wanna be starving ever again...

xD Hehe.... same here, but ah well. Can't help it, y'know? xP Perticularly with Jenna from Balto. Mrrr... and Balto for that matter. *coughs* I mean... whee

Eep! x_X;; Heh... for me it's different.... when I haven't eaten in a lng time, I just plain have no energy. Once I couldn't even stand up I was so weak. X-x;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:18 pm
xXEnderXx

XP too late for that, hehe. =p *looks at his crumpled form and twitches one ear* Hmm... *takes in a deep breath, then blows into his thumb like in the cartoons, until he's "inflated" again* There we go. xd  

Lloxie

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:18 pm
I eat 6 to 7 meals a day. And Im always hungry. I am teh bodybuilder. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:19 pm
O_O Oi. *pounces Ender* Bwah!  

knightcherys

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:19 pm
Lloxie
xXEnderXx

XP too late for that, hehe. =p *looks at his crumpled form and twitches one ear* Hmm... *takes in a deep breath, then blows into his thumb like in the cartoons, until he's "inflated" again* There we go. xd

Interesting trick! eek  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games