Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:52 pm
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
BluedragonJade
Yunako Aori
*pokes the sudden quietness of the thread*
*falls over drooling*
*stares at Jade a bit before going over to her and poking her instead* Wakie wakie, I have candy to make the salt water taste go away. *eating a gobstopper*
*pops up instantly"candy num nums?"
*nods and holds up a big bowl of random candies* Help yourself! biggrin
*plls out twix's and hersey's hugs*
xd *hands her the bowl*

I have to go to bed now, I'm dead tired and at the rate I'm going I'm going to look like some evil person with dark circles around her eyes.

So I must go to bed.. NIGHT!! *huggle glomp*
nini byes!
BYE!!! *waddles off*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:56 am
omg! its a miracle! my mom bought....the BIGGEST....BOX OF RAMEN EVER.....it has like 200 cups of ramen noodles in it *cries cause he is so happy* my god it ish BEAUTIFUL.... sweatdrop xd  

Alexandria Kiseragi

Royplayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:31 am
*is completly chared after last night's molestation*..... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:41 am
Royplayer

Aye, I hear ya mate.

Oh, I also have a ? What do those gift boxes, trunks and pink links do? And how do I get them? Yes I am noob at certain stuff. sweatdrop  

Zhaitan

Alexandria Kiseragi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:08 pm
Zhaitan
Royplayer

Aye, I hear ya mate.

Oh, I also have a ? What do those gift boxes, trunks and pink links do? And how do I get them? Yes I am noob at certain stuff. sweatdrop

hey Z.

the trunks appear somewhere on the screen hopping around like little bunnies. you click on them and they appear in your inventory, when they are there you click on them again and they open and give you a free item ^_^.

be sure to watch your AVI in the corner VERY VERY closely. you will see " eek " usually which mean's check around on your screen. if all else fails when the symbol in the corner shows up scroll to the very bottom of the page where it says "if you cannot see your special event, click here".

hope that helped ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:24 pm
Alexandria Kiseragi
Zhaitan
Royplayer

Aye, I hear ya mate.

hey Z.

the trunks appear somewhere on the screen hopping around like little bunnies. you click on them and they appear in your inventory, when they are there you click on them again and they open and give you a free item ^_^.

be sure to watch your AVI in the corner VERY VERY closely. you will see " eek " usually which mean's check around on your screen. if all else fails when the symbol in the corner shows up scroll to the very bottom of the page where it says "if you cannot see your special event, click here".

hope that helped ^_^

Aye it did. Thank you very much!  

Zhaitan

Neekroo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:50 pm
Alexandria Kiseragi
omg! its a miracle! my mom bought....the BIGGEST....BOX OF RAMEN EVER.....it has like 200 cups of ramen noodles in it *cries cause he is so happy* my god it ish BEAUTIFUL.... sweatdrop xd

*restrains self from talking it all* That's..... awesome.... I am..... happy.... for YOU! *cries* I want it!!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:12 pm
Alexandria Kiseragi

>,> can i have some O.o lol  

Tha-Pope

Royplayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:14 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Alexandria Kiseragi

*restrains self from talking it all* That's..... awesome.... I am..... happy.... for YOU! *cries* I want it!!!!!!!!!! crying

xd lol Go get it then!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:58 pm
I live! Now there's several people about here that need to check their trade lists! The bank isn't sending out notices!  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Royplayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:37 pm
Zrana
I live! Now there's several people about here that need to check their trade lists! The bank isn't sending out notices!

Oro?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:04 pm
notices for what?  

The_Yone

The_Yone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:12 pm
zrana is awesome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:49 pm
The_Yone
zrana is awesome 3nodding

Indeed she is.......Indeed she is  

Zhaitan

Takeshi Shindo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:57 pm
i whant a ninja head band whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games