Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 pm
if you show your weakness nena may flight yoshi as you call him is angery but still loves you deep down *starts walking towards  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:00 pm
Contrary to the belief, Yoshitsune did not hate her. He was pretending to ate her, trying to hate her, as a diversion. He hated himself; he wished to scold himself for whatever he did wrong to make Amu not love him. Not knowing how to release his self-hatred, he directed it unintentionally toward the woman he loved. It was easier for his heart to shift the blame than to tolerate it. He took off the upper half of his robes, kneeling in the soil. Slowly, with a haunting, fluid grace, he silently drew one his blades, holding out, prepared to thrust it in himself. Nobody was looking; nobody would hear.

"What have I done? What did I do to make you hate me? Why, oh why, do you spurn me so? I am unworthy of you. Even Benkei wouldn't look me in the eye anymore. I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I'm useless. There's no other reason why you'd discard me so easily. Maybe now, as I commit the sacred ritual of seppuku, I will at least become worthy to roam with the good spirits. Good-bye, my love. May you find someone better than I..." He slowly pulled the blade toward his chest... Slowly puncturing the skin and muscle... His blood made contact with the air. It wouldn't be long before he punctured a vital organ now...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm
*turns to see him* amu...look...hes going to kill himself...because...of....this fight....*eyes well up as he puts amu down* i cant take this anymore *sits down* amu you need to stop him and tell him you love him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 pm
"But I do love you!! I love you, Yoshi. But I'm no good for you, i'm....odd. I would only cause you heartache! Please! Stop this! If not for me, then for Nena! please!!!!" Blood continued to spill from her mouth, slightly interupting her words.

Nena ran up and threw her arms around him, "Mr. Minamoto! stay with me! My mom loves you! Please stay and help her change her mind! You said you'd be with me! you said it! did you lie to me?" She was crying, and shaking, and scared.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:08 pm
...amu....let me ask you somthing....what makes you think you can decide whos too good for you...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:48 am
"He is good for me! I'm the one who's no good for him!" She protested, tears spilling out as fast as her blood.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 pm
Nymm shivered as a burst of pain briefly wracked her body, reminding her that there wasn't much time to waste.
"Enough! You both love each other, and whether you believe you're good enough for the other or not, we need to start moving, before it doesn't matter anymore!" She looked at Amu, a concerned look crossing her face as she noticed the blood, and she knelt beside the woman, offering her something from a small pouch on her belt. "Eat this; it'll stop your bleeding until we can fix you up, okay? And don't give me any crap about leaving you here to die, because I've never left a comrade behind, and I'm not about to start now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm
She sighed, and nodded, eating it without struggle. "Lets go.." She stood and grabbed Nena. Tempting the idea of just killing herself.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Amu Kechero
"I...I...." A tear swelled in her eye. "I'm so sorry Yoshi......" She fled again, how could she be so stupid?...

((This was something I wrote around the time I first started using Amu. This is a clue as to why she won't marry Yoshi. And as for the bleeding, do all remember what happens around unstable, negative emotions? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:55 pm
(Yoshitsune's not being rational right now. His logic is skewed by his negative emotion. It hurts more than just Amu... It's tearing him apart. He is a broken man.)

The blade rattled in his hands. He was sweating all over. His eyes bulged.

"I'm sorry... For whatever I did to you... For what I'm doing to you... I cannot live knowing I have done you wrong."

He stabbed himself; however, as his hands were shaking, he missed the mark, ending up a good half inch to the left. Still, the pain was enough to make him pass out. Blood sprayed out of him in a crimson fountain, completely splattering Amu and Nena. This wasn't enough for an instant kill, but if he wasn't tended to he'd still acquire the same result.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:06 pm
(and so it is...)

Amu turned back, only to see it. She ran to him, "Yoshi! You've done nothing to me!! Please!" In her blind emotions, she grabbed him and kissed him, recklessly, passionatly. Her powers going to him and healing him. She didn't pull herself from him, she held on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:14 pm
... *walks over to yoshi and looks at his wound* ... hes alive...barely....but hes alive.... hell survive...  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:29 pm
His eyes fluttered open instantly. He couldn't believe it; he felt so good right now. He passionately returned the kiss, despite having a sword in his chest.

Am I in heaven already??? What is she doing here? What did I do to deserve her, to deserve being here?

His thoughts eventually faded away in the passion. He kissed her fervently, as if he was hungry for a food she had just swallowed. His breath came in short, ragged gasps. The healing magic was making her addictive; it was becoming too much for him, too fast. He wanted more, and his thoughts were negated by physical craving. His hands started going in places without even a hint from his brain; he was pulling her closer to him, clutching her as if she was the cure for his cancer...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:33 pm
hmmm.... ^.^::  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm
He had now started to tear chunks of her clothing off, as well as his own. Part of his mind tried to fight the urge, knowing he was going too far and too soon, but it was a losing battle. He had become entranced in the sensations, trapped in his ecstasy. He was a slave to his own body, and it was scaring him. He just barely stopped kissing to let out a startled "I don't think I can stop!" before returning to her lips. He was crying as he did this...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games