Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 am
Chihiro:...see ya guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:12 am
Flame walked in his dorm and instanly tripped over a package. "Whats this?" Flame opened it to see many rods of steel, copper and tungstun. I was wait for these forever....I was going to go to sleep but....It sword making time!! Flame picked up one of the copper and tungstun and got two of the steel and went in his bathroom. He started to run the shower as cold as it could go. And I thought I would have to go to the smith across town when I orderd these. Flame to a box under his bed and got some hilt rubber. "Ok....Focus...." Flame started to heat the metal so they were all cherry red. A little hotter.... He thought as he cranked up the heat. they turn white hot as he pressed them together. They all became one meterial and he quickly cooled it in the shower. Then he countiued to make the swords edge for the remiander og the night.
((He not getting any sleep....))  

FlameDemerio

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:45 pm
((not he's not lol))
Khana walked home looking a little depressed.What now...hmmm....Khana silently got ready for bed and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 pm
((Khana did u know they have new starter outfits and hairstyles the hairstyles r 25 gg each and the outfits r 5 gg 4 each piece))  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:23 pm
((yea i saw it))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:26 pm
Fujuki arrived at her bedroom window outside.all the lights were off. she made vines come up again and make her reach her room window. she crawled in, threw her pjs on, brushed her teath, and ploped in bed. she fell asleep emidiatly.....
((~bounces up and down in seat~ AlMoSt TiMe FoR iT.......lol XD))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:45 pm
((i think my friend is goin to join as the werewolf that bit Oz. His name is Vince.))
"Hmm...I am bored..there are like no haki around..."Oz said as he walked through the dark.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:51 pm
((alright.....he MIGHT??? or he WILL??? lol XD just askin XD...))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sin the son of hades

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:59 pm
Gaian name:Sin The Son Of Hades

Char name:Vince

Char age: 17

Species: werewolf

Power level: 5

Power element: enlightened senses, stealth skills

Bio: A werewolf, who tracked down the one he bit named Oz. He became a student so he could either kill Oz or team up with him.

Other: gambles too much
Apperance:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:01 pm
"So..This is the town where he is..."Vince sniffed the air."Seems he has matured."  

Sin the son of hades

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:03 pm
((lolz he just did i helped him.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:05 pm
((i know lol XD.......~WELCOME~ lol XD oh ima update somethings in the rp...i always wanted to but i didnt lol XD))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:19 pm
((uuummm.......actauly..whenn iwas abut to update things.....i forgot what was gunna update XD lol.....does anyone have anything in mind???))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:22 pm
"Hmm..."Oz passed the salon."I want red hair HaHa!"Oz went and dyed it.
((here is what he looks like nowUser Image))  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 pm
((lol cool....i saw a bigger XD but i lost it DX lol......))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games