Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Willa-Wisp
Here's the updated group of Aldora's charges...

~~~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs have 2 days or less to hatch and grow up. Please click them and thanks! ~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Will go through our Infirmary later on tonight. biggrin

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, July 3, at 10:10 pm ET

User Image * GOOD NEWS * User Image
For the month of June, 166 babies arrived in the Incubator
and 154 of those babies grew to adulthood!
That's a 93% success rate! Congrats, everyone!!!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.6 days left to hatch completely!

Maha 2's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.8 days left to grow into an adult!

DragonRose94's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.9 days left to hatch completely!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease

None at present! Yippee! biggrin

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs have 2 days or less to hatch and grow up. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Considering how many babies we have we are looking pretty good right now!
And, I think that whoever owned my red before they abandoned it must be keeping an eye on it. It has remained evenly balanced in all its views.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
*dances around in a circle*
Pata grew up!
My favorite stony boy... XD
Can't wait for Yoshiki to grow up;
gonna breed him and hide.

Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Dragoon__x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
*dances around in a circle*
Pata grew up!
My favorite stony boy... XD
Can't wait for Yoshiki to grow up;
gonna breed him and hide.

Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

LOL! I love your posts! Congrats on stone dragon and good luck on the breeding program! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 am

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
YIPPEE!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edited at 8:25 a.m. -

eek eek eek OMG! OMG! OMG! eek eek eek
Got another one!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:38 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Friday, July 4, at 9:35 am ET

justkittykat's silver and black eggs into two healthy dragonets!

Maha 2's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.3 days left to grow into an adult and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.5 days left to fully hatch!

DragonRose94's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.4 days left to hatch completely!

Voice Of The Forest's mint egg and second dark green egg both have soft shells. sad

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs have less than 2 days to hatch/ grow up and some are sick. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:13 am

Update...

EDITED: Friday, July 4, at 10:10 am -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These eggs have less than 2 days to hatch and some are sick. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks for watching over my group yesterday!! They all made it and I know it was thanks to your hard work guys! I'm surprised my dragons are still healthy, but not complaining. xd

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:31 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Gratz, Willa!
It's amazing that you got two!
XD

I love my new babies...
and I'm so happy!
Yoshiki grew up,
and I successfully bred him and hide!
Pink little egg,
I love you so.

I'm happy that silver and red hatched, too;
I named them Sindra and Lynari.
However,
I don't know what my boyfriend
will name his babies.

Stay Free My Misery
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:28 pm

Update time...

Info update: Friday, July 4, at 6:20 am ET

Maha 2's vine dragon grew up and her black egg hatched without problems!

DragonRose94's split and pink eggs both hatched!

Voice Of The Forest's mint egg and second dark green egg both have hard shells again!

None at present! Woo hoo! biggrin

None at present! Woot! xd

EDITED: Friday, July 4, at 6:20 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers napping. Shhh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:34 pm

*dances in a happy circle around Willa's post*
Horay!
The only thing is we are going to have to watch when Gaia goes down for its scheduled maintenance on Monday. It will be down until 9am my time and that is an hour after when I start dragon walking normally. I will check all of them the first instant I can when I get on.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:56 pm

And on a note, my plant dragon is under the three day mark as of this posting, 11pm EST Friday July fourth. I am not sure how much I will be able to get on the rest of his time cause weekends are usually the times when I am expected to help out around the house.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:56 am

Dragoon__x

Quote:
Gratz, Willa!
It's amazing that you got two!
XD

I love my new babies...
and I'm so happy!
Yoshiki grew up,
and I successfully bred him and hide!
Pink little egg,
I love you so.

I'm happy that silver and red hatched, too;
I named them Sindra and Lynari.
However,
I don't know what my boyfriend
will name his babies.

Stay Free My Misery

Cute pink egg! Have taken it to the Incubator. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:58 am

bd004
And on a note, my plant dragon is under the three day mark as of this posting, 11pm EST Friday July fourth. I am not sure how much I will be able to get on the rest of his time cause weekends are usually the times when I am expected to help out around the house.

Thanks for the info, Beady! And don't worry. We'll make sure you'll get a vine dragon soon! 3nodding

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:59 am

Update time...

Info update: Saturday, July 5, at 11:50 am ET

* GOOD NEWS *

Maha 2's vine dragon grew up and her black egg hatched without problems!

DragonRose94's split and pink eggs both hatched!

Voice Of The Forest's mint egg and second dark green egg both have hard shells again!

bd004's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.4 days left to become an adult!

Maha 2's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to grow up!

None at present! Woot! xd

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. These babies have 2 days or less to grow up. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games