Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm
Gabriel shrugged.
"the sooner the better, personally. just because i hate it that she's sad...but whatever you think is best."

Natasha nodded. "Thankyou Opal, i appreciate that. But this house...i guess it's like the Hellsing family itself...decaying. i think we've had our time. There's plenty of other families out there- i don't thin we'll ever retain our former glory. It's just me ditehring about nowadays."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm
Lilith nodded.
"I can go try." She patted Gabriel on the back and walked out of the room to find Opal.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 pm
"I see...." was all Opal could think of in response.

"But....as long as you are here to.....bear the torch-there is......" Opal paused, ".....hope? That is what it is called-yes?"

Opal repeated the word 'hope' in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 am
Lilith eventually found herself in a hallway lined with portraits. She looked down to the end to see Opal and Natasha.
"Hey, this is where you two are hiding? Not plotting without me now, are you?" She chuckled then looked at them more seriously.
"Mind if I steal Opal for a bit, Natasha? I need to talk to her."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:51 am
Mirza heard the voice and saw the demon's lover. He was shocked to see him close and he was silent for a moment. After all the scythe was not fake and the voice of him was not as scary as Beelio but he got a bit nervous. He knew this person but he was not going to tell him "You wanted to take me away" He then looked at the scythe and then after minutes of silence he then look at both of them " Very well then " he walked away and spread his wings and flied away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 am
Natasha looke dup in surprise and then nodded.
"oh, of course.I'm just..well, daydremaing here. No problem."
she leant a little further back in the chair. she supposed that she had better start fixing the house up and readyingw aht weapons she had rather than lazing around, but she felt lethargic, as if all the energy had been drawn out of her.
--
Adama stared Mirza down, but was surprised when the demon retreated. He remained stood, wtaching him leave, his scythe still gripped defensively across his chest.

"...looks like we live for another day." he said and eventually truend back to Dougal. "hey, you shoudl rest soem more - don't try to stand. Beelio did the old 'Prometheus' trick on you, didn't he? You dont' recover form that too quickly."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 am
Suddenly a stone gets to Adam. "Did you really think that I take order from someone below my master." Mirza approached and he just looked at the injured demon. "If you want to spare your lovers life, I should recommend you to follow me to Beelio or I will make him suffer more and you will feel something .........what is that thing of feeling the humans have........................g........g....guilty." He then looked at him. "So....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 am
Opal looked to Lilith. Tilting her head to one side she asked, "Talk? What do you want to talk to me about?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 am
Adam winceed fomr teh stone and galred at Mirza.
"I thought it was too good to be true that you had buggered off." he snorted. he kept hold of his scythe, but wen Mirza gave word of a trade he settled it so it pointed up vertically, it's bottom resting relaxed on the ground.
"I could cut you in half right now, if I so wished." he said levelly. But he knew that a confrontation wodul end badly - he'd seen soem fo Mirza's skills in deception and illusion, and he had a feeling that it was only the tip of the iceberg. he glanced back at Dougal and frowned a little in sympathy. he didn't wnat anything else to happen to him. he retruend his gaze back to Mirza and sighed.
"Very well. i'll coem with you. But promise that Dougal is to remain unharmed and safe in this cave."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:27 am
Mirza looked at him. He thought for himself "Two ugly ducklings loving each other." He then looked at him "I don't now if that feeling called symphaty that people have that your doing." He then looked at Dougal and smiled. "I can keep him safe and unharmed by others" He then took one of his gloves and then the part were Dougal was and then he was gone" I can tell you that your friend is safe and if you think that i'm tricking you then it's your own imagination"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:37 am
Adam bristled.
"What ahve you done with him?" he demanded  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:42 am
Mirza just sighed "I play with your sight a bit and you get worried of a piece of an injured demon. " He then makes a move and then Dougal was there "There is your sweetheart, I have't touched him" He then took his hand and now the cave was gone "You now that your pathetic when you care for him like that. He is your lover but I'm not going to take his position and command you" Mirza just walked a bit "If your going to do other stuff then I WILL hurt him and you will not even know were he is ...."  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 am
"He's not my lover." Adam smirked. He then shifted bac to seriousness.
"I'll do whatever you wish. Dont' harm him any more. Beelio doesn't ewnat him anyway., aisling is gone - it's purely revenge. If he wants revenge then he can come and find me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 am
Dougal coughed and slowly lifted his head. He could make out two figures and voices but they were all very hazy to him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 am
Mirza looked at him " Not your lover you say" He then took his parasol and he then looked up and said to him. "It's going to be rain soon"
He then looked around to see any clouds. " It have been quite bad weather this days" Suddenly it started to rain and he looked at him " I can't say nothing about my master. His words are my opinions." He then looked at him " Are you going to be there in the rain" He then took his gloves and then his parasol was with magma and he then continued. " I wonder if my master is busy"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games