Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

_Questionably Stunned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 pm
Hmm, you can call me Joey! or my username~
Let's see, I'm an anime fanatic
and I love vampires and dragons!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm
Hey, my name is Agent_Sinead of AMS, and I'm a big fan of games and movies. Peace biggrin !  

Agent_Sinead of AMS

cryptickiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Hey, I'm Ghost/Wolf. Whichever one you feel like calling me by. I love video games and the anim Hellsing; totally awesome. Uhmm...my favorite music is alt. rock and I play the violin. o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm
heart hey! biggrin im LOLA, uhm idk whats really up here ha ha. uhmm okay i live in L.A. i love music and concerts that is my life. i would die without them, i love shopping, i feel like everything im writing is irrelevant... hey so yeah, lets keep it chill and have fun!  

lolavengeance6661

Assassin Hatsume

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Hey! Thanks for inviting me to a guild! I've been looking all around for something- and it finds me!! cool

My intrests contain alot of things; I get intrested in things quite easily.
But I'll put down afew of my favorite; I loves RolePlaying, espeically if it's free play types or wolf typ RPs. I'm a big fan of animals, ninjas, blades and other things.
But I do tend to adapt into things aswell. =) A fan of anybody who's really good at roleplaying; because I enjoy learning from them or such....

But anywhos- You'll probaly only get a description of me by knowing me by time. I'm very pleased to have joined this guild; and I hope to get to know everybody as my friends.

Thankyou for hearing my jibberJabber.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:36 pm
hello and i have accepted your request and i will like to know everyone a little more than what i already know *bows and smiles humbly*  

snapdragon01

Noble Gatekeeper

10,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 pm

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Welcome to the guild new members :]

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 am
Hola peeps! Thank you very much chidorilash ("Chi for short") =D for the invite. I love music (techno, rock, hip hop, trip hop and indie rock), art (painting, digital, sketching), photography and playing my guitars. I do report peeps that break any of the ToS. I usually report them without telling them. I am just tired of all of the scamming and hacking that goes on. Other than that I am a chill person to get along with. Have a spiffy day! heart  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 pm
Hi peoples!!!!>.
@Caring: Ah! *runs away*Bad, no hugging me *throws random person infront of me. Phew safe^^

@Shadow: 9 Years?! Wow, that's a long time, you must be quite good.

@Diana: A Sig of what? You have any ideas for it? And don't worry, we'll help you improve those skills hands down^^.

@Tyrant: *makes time go 2yrs in the future*Wow, you were right, I did learn a lot about you >.<

@Snap: Well, you can learn more about the crew by going on our profiles.

@Fear: Hi there :"D Yepyep. You (well, anyone actually) can call me Chi, or Chi-Chan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:42 am
umm im ced i get bored pretty fast
hope i dont in this guild :]  

-AzureCed-Primera

Genius

5,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gosts

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm
Hello, Guild! I'm Mistress Gambino, but you can call me Willi or Cynthia, if the username is too crazy for you.

However, sometimes I get in a mood and post as Johnny K. Gambino. Don't worry, I'm only a little bit crazy.
You'll know when it happens.

About me, about me... I got this guild invite forever ago, but kept forgetting to check it out. I'm here now, though!
I like... pretty much anything. I'm currently obsessed with the Gaia storyline, particularly everything to do with Johnny, but if you have any questions you can always ask me and I'll probably be able to tell you.
Demetri Martin is my favorite person ever, and Ghost Hunters is my second-favorite TV show. (Next to Important Things with Demetri Martin, of course.)
No, I'm not obsessive, what made you think that?

I promise to be good!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm
hi...I am Sweet Justine1 new to Gaia , new to the guild.. Just thought I would stop by. I havent ever role played..  

SweetJustine1

Skadi Sundermount

Snack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:12 pm
*curtsy* Hello! You may call me Pumpkin (Pumkinn).

I heart literature!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:15 pm
Hai, My name is Ashley and thanks for the invite. <3

Oh.. I like comments.  

Fantastical Rainbowsaur

Cherryb0mb_666

Assimilated Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:24 pm
names cherry >cherrybomb, funny right? rolleyes < well anyway i LOVE anime and manga heart . i also enjoy reading, drawing, writing, singing (in a choir), talking, spazzing, bla, bla, bla rofl . um . . . . i write poetry and love the abnormal (vamps, dragons, ecs. cool ) NOT SCIFI THERE IS A DIFFERENCE scream . talk to me exclaim  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games