Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Aven's eyes widened. "What? But . . . I . . . Hm." He was at a loss for words. He then gently nuzzled Jasmine's side, trying to get her to stand up. "Maybe Leon'll have some answers for us. I don't know why you'd still have vampire in you. I bit you right to change you . . ." he murmured, starting to get into rambling territory.

Kailee smiled when he said that their daughter moved before the smile slipped off her face when she saw the worry in his eyes. "What's wrong?" she asked softly, scared that something was wrong with the baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm
Jasmine shook her head her claws dug hard into the floor. "No." She whined her body shaking as if she were crying.

Leon shook his head. "Not you... Jasmine. It seems her vampire side isn't completely purged." He muttered absently. "Don't worry. Aven will take care of it. I hope." He muttered pressing his head on her shoulder. "I'm worried but you come first now."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 pm
Kailee sighed. Men could be so thick sometimes. "Leon. I was worried before because I didn't know how the shift would affect our baby. We're fine now. You should go see your sister." she said. It would make her antsy for however long he was gone, but she could handle it.

"Why not?" Aven asked softly, no longer trying to force her up. He noticed the shaking and decided not to push. Instead he lay down by her and licked her head, grooming her in a way. It was the only way he knew to try and calm her down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 pm
"I can smell him." Jasmine whispered pressing her paws to her nose. The shaking had stopped but the whining hadn't. "You smell good, but my brother... he smells wrong. I want to hurt him and if I leave this room I know I will. I don't want to hurt-" She screamed as Leon traced into the room. Instantly she tried to crawl under the bed but she was too big and just ended up breaking it.

Leon reached out but gave a sigh. "I understand." He muttered and traced back to his wife. "I will be of no help to her my love." He said a little sad.

Jasmine curled in the broken pieces of the bed sobbing. "Aven." She whined looking up at him with a sniffle.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:26 pm
Kailee noticed Leon's sadness and waddled over to him, nuzzling against his legs. "I'm sorry." she whispered.

Aven went over to Jasmine and just lay down next her, murmuring soft nothings to her in a reassuring tone. He had no words. He just wanted her to be happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 pm
Leon smiled softly and held her close. "It's okay my love. It's just, she was born vampire a part of her would still remain vampire just...the hunting part." He sighed and kissed her cheek. "I'll be okay. I promise."

Jasmine licked his nose her whines quietening. "I love you." She said.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:13 pm
Kailee smiled softly and then stood slightly on her hind legs and placed her front legs on Leon's legs. "Pet me?" she asked slightly childishly. She couldn't help it. Almost all the worry she'd felt over her child had disappeared and she felt like a pup. Sure, part of it was the moon's pull, but a larger part was her hormones playing with her head.

Aven smiled softly. "Love you too." he responded and licked her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Leon chuckled and did as she asked and kissed her nose. "Any time." He purred petting over her body. "Feeling better now love?"

Jasmine smiled gently back and pressed her nose on his but let him continue with whatever he wanted feeling too miserable to care at that moment.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 pm
Kailee growled happily, her tail wagging before she yawned and lay down. "More?" she asked softly. She just couldn't keep standing on her hind legs even with Leon as a support. Too much baby weight.

Aven gently placed his paw on her snout, smirking a little as he tried to get her to play a little. This was her first night as a wolf . . . mostly . . . He wanted to introduce her to the fun side of things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 pm
"My love, on the bed." He said patting the bed. "I'll pet you all you want my darling. I promise." He kissed her nose again.

Jasmine looked up at him and in a split second pounced and had him on the clean part of the floor panting a little. Then her nose gently bumped his before she jumped around him seeming to be feeling better now she couldn't smell the vampire any more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:12 pm
Kailee looked at the bed like it was a huge obstacle and whined slightly before screwing up her face and jumping onto the bed with more than a little effort. "Mean. I'm pregnant and he's making me jump up on stuff." she mumbled, but she did want to be pet so she curled up on the bed, waiting for Leon to pet her.

Aven laughed and quickly got into the play, catching on to a pattern in her bouncing around and he pounced on her, returning the favor. He bit her ear gently, pulling lightly as normal wolves would when playing . . . well normal wolf pups, but Jasmine hadn't experienced puppy-hood so he thought it was okay. He even added in a playful growling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 pm
After a few seconds Leon realised his mistake but when she jumped on the bed anyway he moved over to her and laid behind her spooning her and petting her sometimes lingering on her belly giving her ear a soft kiss before continuing to pet her "I love you." He whispered in her ear. "And I'm sorry for my mental lapse." Her pulled the top half of her close to him and gently caressed the leg and paw.

Jasmine yelped in surprise. All of it was new to her yet it seemed sort of unnatural to not play with him. So, she growled back playfully and rolling over pinned him down gave his muzzle a few affectionate licks then went back to pouncing around occasionally coming close to press her nose on his gently.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 pm
"You better be." Kailee teased softly as she enjoyed the petting, her eyes closing in contentment. "I love you too." she whispered back.

((I have nothing for Aven))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:34 pm
Jasmine whined and crouched on her belly. "Am I playing wrong?" She asked when he didn't respond to her playing. She whined a little and looked up at him. "If I am can you teach me?"

Leon laughed a little. "I am sorry. But for the rest of the night I will pet you to your hearts content. I'll pet you every time until our little girl is born and forever after that too." He smiled and kissed her ear again. "That reminds me what should we name her?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 pm
Aven blinked and looked at Jasmine before smiling and shaking his head. "No, you're not doing anything wrong it's just . . ." his smile faded, "I remembered that I haven't played in a very long time." he murmured.

Kailee giggled and then blinked at the thought of naming her little girl. "I . . . I don't know. I haven't really thought about it." she said softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games