Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm
((Kinda figured))
"Okay then" he helped her to the next room, where everything was half done  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 pm
" You have a lot of work to do."
She chuckled seeing all the pieces of wood and bolts spewed all over the floor. Well at least they had finished the walls.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:59 pm
(sorry i will change 3nodding )
Bones senses that the organization is in a calm state and has no information of Miko.
"Okami what you had was a vision. A mirage. A DREAM. But I still fear for you."
"Thank god. Miko has nothing to worry about. He can live normal and learn how to live his life in his own way."Okami was happy for Miko. "I am making a gift for Miko." ONE HOUR LATER. "Pssht.Seraph. I made a cake for Miko.It's vanilla flavored. He has nothing to worry about. The organization has no info of him yet. And it takes them time to get info on him plus, they can only approve it with his clan's concerns. But because he left his group long ago, as a pup, he can't be found. You should be proud. Can you call him over so he can have his cake  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm
( Thanks special whee )

Sophie sent Miko over to Okami.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:03 pm
"Yah, I do" he leaned down and picked up a nail "This would have hurt"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm
" ooo."" Maybe I will just stay here and watch you work." She Sat down.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:09 pm
"Miko. You are a good boy. And because of all the trouble that has been occuring, I made you my homemade famous cake. I wasn't sure what flavor you would eat so I made you a vanilla cake. I hope you love it." Okami slaps the not so sneaky Bones, who wants a slice of the cake.
Mumbles..."Little Miko gets the best cake in the world.-grumble grumble-" Okami gives a cookie to Bones. "YAY HOMEMADE OKAMI'S COOKIE!" Begins to nibble on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:09 pm
"You know the drill" he handed her his tool box "Hand me the tools as I need them, speaking of which, don't touch the sharp object" he picked up the knife and cut an area of very thin wood

Miko looked at Okami "Ok..whats the catch ms.curse?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 pm
" Ok."
She watched him waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Okami is hurt by what Miko says. She has not baked her most delicious food in the world because...it reminded her of her mother and her cooking together. "I-I...." Okami drops the cake on the floor and runs out the door crying.
Bones looks at the cake. "You do know...that she hasn't baked since her thriteenth birthday because it reminds her of her mother...right? She worked really hard on making the cake perfect for you. To make up for the troubles she has caused." Bones looks out the door. I better check out on Okami....don't want her to meet with any troubles..." He goes out the door with a serious look on Miko.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:18 pm
Miko sighed and went over to the cake still intact within the pan.
He felt really guilty for taking his frustration out on her.
Just so much had happened and he didn't want to grow up so soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Bones found where Okami's scent ended in an empty area. He seached the area to only find a note.
The note read:

My own self is a danger to others. I can't stay no longer. The organization has found me and they are taking me away. This is what they truly wanted, a time to wait for me to run on out. Bones...please don't go after me and fall into their trap. I am heartbroken and in chains. They won't be stupid this time and will finally have me...like always. Tell Miko....that I am sorry for dragging him into my problems and his parents since the start. I supppose I am meant to be miserable forever....They will probably harm me....but I will find a way out. They will probably chase me. I will hide in a new place. I will miss you.... -a blood stain is right here-
"They found her....for this isn't her handwriting...they have harmed her..." Bones hears a groan. "OKAMI!" He finds Okami bleeding and surrounded by men of the organization. "RAHH! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Bones erase their memories so they will forget ever being in a mission for Okami. He carries the injured Okami. "Okami...what happened"

"I tripped on a tree roots where they found me and began to weaken me...My ankle is sprained."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:02 am
"Hey, did you here all the rucuse? I'll be back in a sec" Seraph walked downstairs only to see Miko and a cake "Hey, what happened?"

Miko looked up at him "I uh...hurt Okami's feelings" he started towards the door, but was stopped by Seraph "Huh?"

"Remember that training? Well, just in case..here" he took the dagger out of his back pocket and sat it in Miko's mouth, then, Miko ran out the door looking for Okami, Seraph picked the cake up and sta it on the table

When Miko saw her he went straight to her "I'm so sorry Okami, I didn't know..its just all this crazyness has happened in the past months and its really frustrating, Okami...I'm sorry I made you cry, Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 pm
"Heh....there is only one thing you can do for me....heal me....with your dagger. Place your dagger through my ankle....please...they....placed a curse on me...and your dagger is strong enough to remove it." Okami fainted.
"You...know if you need any training with your newly found powers...Okami and I can train you." He places Okami on the floor. "Do you want me to tell you why I follow Okami....and why I always try to protect her..... Its because....I love her..."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 pm
Sophi wandered out of the nursery room. Her arm draped over her belly.
" Seraph what's all the commotion about?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games