Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 am
TDC is growing a layer of mold around it... can anybody fix that? Or should we hire somebody?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 am
Well. Mold is also life!  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 am
Cheese is tasty! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm
...Touche, and touche  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm
Edited another old Rob post due to boredom.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 am
Fire and ice, the battling of opposing elements, yet found here working in perfect tandem. Though, still no match for me, for I hold the sheer power of...

AMAZING.

But yeah, Pewterhead and I are workin on a post, I still have to friggin get my Rage post finished, and I've got something to help get SOME characters together. Whether Rob and Night get there depends on what order the next like, four or five posts occur.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 pm
I got the new Pokemon Black! Tis fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 am
*gapth* Orly? I've seen bits of the game. I kinda like the more 3D effect, but almost all the Pokemon are new to me. That's nice and confusing.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm
I used to love memorizing each and every one. But now, it seems like they're running out of ideas. Does it still feel like the previous games?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 am
So far, the storyline is complete s**t... so much so that I just button mash through the text to get to the fights, but other than that, not knowing the pokemon makes it more realistic. I get to actually capture a creature I know nothing about and then use the pokedex for once in my life to find out more about it. Btw, I chose the water starter and am so far not disappointed. It is exciting and I was surprised to see some new aspects to the gameplay itself, mostly appearing in minor game details (one that I discovered today is that a poisoned pokemon doesn't receive damage while walking anymore) like TM's being reusable for as many pokemon as you want, not having to buy new ones each time. I was never a 'hard core' pokemon gamer, I didn't breed my pokemon or use zinc or whatever other steroids they give them, I didn't feed them poffins or dress them up for the stupid fashion shows, I just played the game and versed some friends, hell... I never even took it online, but it seems that they're gearing towards the hard core trainers in some aspects of the game as well, especially with their new wifi system thing. The 3d is cool in some parts when you're walking around in a semi 3d world, but in others it makes it look pixelated, like in the battle scenes. The art of the game seems to be digressing. The character hair styles are especially lame. I played as a chick in Diamond cause she looked better than the ugly a** boy character, but in Black the girl's hair style was revolting, so I'm a guy character once more. Don't even get me started on the new "bad guys". Team Rocket was always the best. In the end it comes down to... are you a pokemon fan? If so you'll likely enjoy the game, perhaps not for the storyline, but at least for the adventure of not knowing what each pokemon does and etc, kinda like when you first learned about pokemon way back in generation 1. You simply have to ignore that nagging thought in the back of your mind, much like what I have, that's saying "Anything passed 151 is a digimon." If you've never played a pokemon game, I wouldn't recommend Pokemon Black & White, you need to have that love for it that only pokemon addicts like the rest of us would understand.

That almost turned out like a hastily scrawled game review there.

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm
I decided to revamp my avi and change things up a bit. Kinda sux that I have to sell all my stuff, but it'll be worth it. Hope you guys will like it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 pm
Totally Epicsized. I say go for it.

Truthfully, I'm getting a little tired of the new generations. I agree with you when it comes to all of the new pokemon that you don't know. And I AM a breeder, I love the steroids, pokevirus, poffins, etc. But these new pokemon don't even seem to resemble animals anymore. They're just random creatures with long japanese games that I can't understand. What I do think is that the triple battle feature will be remarkable. Even though that equals a lot of stuff going on at once. I think I'll get it just to remake my previous party of 6. (unless something actually catches my interest.) By overlook on the entire game is... I'll get it. I might not like it, and I'll definitely hate certain aspects, but I've loved pokemon up to this point. How could I stop now?

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 pm
Most of them do actually resemble animals in this generation. And they mostly all have English names in the U.S. versions, that's true for every generation. There are few pokemon that share the same name as their Japanese counterparts. I've not encountered a 3-way battle thus far, just up to 2, but I'm only half way through the game. I will like getting to use pokemon from previous generations once I beat the game (at least I assume that's what will happen, like in Diamond).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 am
From what I hear, that's when the reverse compatibility becomes available. Not sure how it works, but my nearly complete dex on Soul Silver can't wait to be transferred over.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:32 pm
OH! Now that changes things! I looked up a complete pokedex a while before it was released. That'd explain why everything was japanese. Now I'm interested.  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games