Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:52 pm
Drake noticed the dogs making noises and went over to see them and give them a fuss before looking for Koko. When he found her he smiled and put his hands gently on her shoulders.
"Evenin'." he greeted her "you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Lillin stalked around the room quietly, eying her prey. The muted nature show played on the television as the only light in the room. When she got close enough... she pounced.
Mason woke with a start and a yell, something had landed on him quite heavily. He jumped off the bed about to strike whatever it was when he realized it was Lillin.
He sighed, "What are you doing?"
"Hunting." Lillin responded, now rolling around on the bed.
"....Are you hungry?"
"Kind of."
"Let's go get food?"
"Nah, let's go outside."
"Oh, is it later now?" He asked, remembering she said they would investigate later.
"Yeah." Lillin said and hopped off the bed to open the door.
"Wait! Let me put on pants first!" Mason said, as Lillin already had the door half-way open. He turned on another light and looked around the floor for wherever he left them.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Sparks with off in her mind when she felt Drake take hold of her. "Just stiff," she replied glancing back. "Feel asleep at the counter after I locked up."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:05 pm
"You are a retard." Drake sighed with a smile and a shake of his head. he hooekd his arms around her shoulder.
"you do own a bed, you are allowed to use it."

--

Tristen stepped out and locked the door, raising an eyebrow in curiosity as she saw the couple calling to each other and Lillin about to step out.
"Evening?" she greeted, looking a little puzzled  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm
Koko blushed. "I didn't mean to fall asleep," she protested. "I just meant to close my eyes for a moment from staring at the screen." She pointed to her lap-top that was running. "I was trying to find something that would interest you since you wanted to 'blow off steam' earlier."

--

Sam fiddled around in the garage at the auto shup and tried to make the last bit of repairs to her bike. She was excited and couldn't wait to test drive it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:13 pm
"Hi!" Lillin exclaimed as Mason walked out from the room, now wearing pants.
He looked over at the girl, he didn't know someone else was staying at the hotel.
"Hello," He said waving a bit. Lillin appeared to know her, maybe they ran into each other in the hallway when he was taking a nap earlier.
Lillin walked over to Tristen, "This is Tristen, that's Mason." She indicated as she made introductions.

--

Judith rolled over and slowly woke up. Drake wasn't there, she figured he was already downstairs with Koko.
She got off the bed and went to the bathroom to fix her bedhead.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm
Tristen nodded and looked him over, a somewhat distant look entering her eyes as she zoned out to her own little world for a moment. she quickly refocused and offered a hand, making sure to concentrate on getting it to feel warm to the touch.
"A pleasure to meet you." she said in a pretty voice which held a slightly mixed accent.

--

"so no ideas, then?" drake asked  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:25 pm
"Likewise." Mason said and shook her offered hand.
"Where should we go first?" Lillin asked excitedly, she was looking forward to having someone else to investigate with.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Tristen smiled and hooked her thumbs in her torn-up-jeans pockets. Out of the back pocket there was a notebook and pencils ready for if she'd need them.
"Well i'd say teh first stop is the local morgue." she said. "see what we can get about teh bodies."
and see if it confirms my suspicions she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Koko's lips changed to a pout at her failure. "No....," she confessed. "The town doesn't have much except the club. And I'm not certian what would interests you in terms of excitement."

Besides the obvious that you like to keep pointing out.

"If you wanted a lay of the land I could show around more.....or we could start your driving lessons," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:40 pm
"Okay" Lillin said, bouncing a bit.

--

Judith emerged from the bathroom primped and pretty. She cautiously walked downstairs, slowly to make sure she wouldn't be walking in on something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 pm
"We'll probably have to break in." Tristen warned, surprised by Lillin's enthusiasm. She looekd over at mason again, seeking his approval.

---

Drake nodded.
"Driving lessons sound fun."

[sorry ladie,s i've got an early start tmrw so i'm off to bed]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:46 pm
((No prob....I'm thinking about turning in early too since I've been in the art studio most of the day.))

"Then driving lessons it it then," Koko replied.

Bly finally managed to escaped Yoki and followed down the stairs after Judith.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm
[Fine with me. I've got to get ready to go see Where The Wild Things Are later.]

Judith looked back to see Bly, she hadn't really interacted with the dogs and she'd never been an animal person so she looked at him, somewhat at a loss of what to do.

--

Lillin joined and looked at Mason expectantly.
He'd been trying to keep her out of trouble but with her new friend he knew there was no way to win this argument so he nodded.
"Alright." He sighed.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:54 am
Bly paused as Judith did on the stairs. He looked up at her then past her. He whined waiting to get past her.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games