Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:08 pm
The only trouble would be in pictures and in technology. Everything would be outdated, save for the jedi and sith.

Not to mention the logistics needed. Since I don't think neither I nor FP should make the next RP, I feel sorry for the person who has to keep up with it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Outdated, I don't really think so.

Think back to TPM and then like the end of the YV war.

Not much change in technology.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:25 pm
tempting. Any new technology, gadget, or starship would probably have to be put in the OGG for refrence.
But what would be the point or goal of the RP? would it just be the same as what we've been doing? Badguys are up o something, heroes gotta stop 'em yadda yadda?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:40 pm
Well I was thinking the following:

At this point, there are Imperial Knights allied with the Empire trying to fight off the Sith who have turned their backs on the Empire.

Then there's also the politcal fragments of the former GA who want out of the Empire and revenge against the Sith for their sabatoge.

And then there's the actual Jedi, who are torn between the GA that they served and the "will of the force".

So we could have a twofold war, Imperial-Sith and Imperial-Rebels with Jedi in the middle.

Hell, from what we know, the remaining descendants of our Big 4 are Imperial (not technically confirmed, but heavily implied) and a pirate.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:22 pm
I see. so basically we just take the new setting into our own hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:41 pm
Pretty much, yeah.

You liek?  

FrozenPhoenix32

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Well, it seems Drako has sent a couple o' ISDs to Yavin.
Now, how to go about the battle to be without getting too terribly god-moddish ... ^^;; And, have I a green light to puppet Skywalker as needed? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:11 am
Admiral Daala couldnt take it with a Star Dreadnought. I sincearly doubt Drako's gonna be able to with a pair of ISD's.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:27 pm
God damnit Prime. Sending me off on a damn suicide mission.....

Well I told Nelo I wouldn't betray him so yea....

Would trying to take over and became Sith Lord be considered betrayel... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:43 pm
I actually think it would be a fitting ending if Des killed Prime at the end.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:03 pm
Be fun. 3nodding

God I'm already working out different stradgies. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:11 pm
I said don't switch to the other side.

Never said anythign about betrayal. In fact, as Dooku's last thoughts in the RotS novel are, "Betrayal is the way of the sith".

However, like I said, I think someone other than Me or FP should make the next RP.

I know I'm stacked with having four of them being my creation in saying this, but I think that it would be something worth considering.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Like I said. I'll do it. Give me a month or so and I'll have a squeal to this for when it ends. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Well, its kinda easy to know what the end will be like. Jedi + Rook + Exiles vs. Sith  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:22 pm
Yep. Kinda know that. But just let me do it. When do you want it done? I can start working anytime. And sense summer vacation is only a week away for me I'll really be able to get it done.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games