Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:32 pm
Mira frowned slightly "How do you know the color is changing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 pm
Oblen smirks. "Lucky guess?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:56 pm
Mira snorted "If your not going to give me a straight answer then go back to bed." She winced as she started to wash out the wound the smell was getting stronger and so was the flow of blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 pm
Oblen shrugs with a small chuckle. "I guess it's more fun for you to bleed a lot of blue blood, than get little to no explanation to stop you from bleeding blue for you... guess I'll just go back to bed." He said standing to add "Oh... and you might not want to apply so much water into it... just going to flood the blood out."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 pm
Mira scowled slightly "You no bloody help right now, you know that right?" She stepped out of the shower and watched as the blood immediately slowed to a trickle again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:59 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "... and I wouldn't think much of it... you think of the wound, it won't much heal over... like it's self-conscious about healing and doesn’t want someone watching or fiddling with it... your wound's not alive or anything... just... the only comparison I could think of." He said as he walked to the bed and lies down in it. He sighs as he climbs under the cover again and rests his head on the pillow.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 am
Mira cringed slightly as it started seeping puss and muttered quietly "Yeah well, when it's infected you gotta mess with it to get the infection out....."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am
Oblen sighs, still able to hear Mira's muttering. "Trust me... I know about that kind of wound... I do know about the creature that bit you... and I'm telling you, the more your fussing over it and worrying about it at this point... the more your back-tracking... just throw some of that white wrapping over it and think not of it... don't matter what's coming off it, just an effect to freak you out..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 am
Mira sighed slightly and pulled a pair of sweat pants and a loose tshirt out of the closet and put them on after putting some gaze over the wound.She opened the door to the bathroom with a wince.Walking out to the living room she sat down with her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 am
Oblen sighs. He couldn't at all get comfortable with Mira like so. He stood up and walks to the living room, spotting her sitting with her hands over her face. He frowns a bit. "... feeling any sick?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 pm
Mira jumped slightly and dropped her hands from her face when Oblen spoke "A bit....Mostly just confused about everything though....." She kept her face lowered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm
Oblen sighs, looking away, head lowered a bit as well. "... well... what helps me get threw all the confusing things... and yes, a lot of things since leaving the shack are confusing, is that... I got a guide that knows everything about the confusing things... and I know all about the things and transition you’re going threw."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:31 pm
Mira kep her eyes averted and shrugged slightly "Yeah but so fair the only bit of help with this you've given me is not to run water over the damn wound...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:18 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "... I also told you long ago not to fiddle with the wound, but you went on about infections... and now your bleeding blue and feeling illened..." He said, looking out the window as he spoke. "... other than that... I'd just tell ya not to sleep on it."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm
Mira scowled slightly "Bleeding blue has nothing to do with how I got the wound and you know it.It probably has something to do with the necklace and my lineage."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games