Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Hi, my name is Eva Byrne

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm way too wise for my years, though a tad bit odd. She is very emotional and passionate, often able to sense the feelings of others due to her ability to understand her emotions. She is incredibly determined, especially when learning new things and when she is playing soccer. She strives to get better no matter what the cost. She wants to be seen as a very smart, intuitive person; easy to approach, though she has difficulty with the 'easy to approach' part. She knows she isnt easy to get along with at first, but when she does open up, people see the brilliant, athletic girl she really is. She has always loved running and football to clear her mind and keeps up training with fierce determination.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:23 am

User Image

Kendal "Eddie" Irwin
first year xx - xx unsorted xx - xx single xx - xx eleven

Eddie had a hard time getting past all the magic mumbo jumbo. He was still convinced that the Old Lady was just devoted to a really good prank, to straighten him out from the wreck he made during the birthday party last month. It was bad enough he had to watch people run into a wall to disappear. The instructions were clear enough, although he still questioned it all on the station. The train ride was bearable, although the candies were the oddest things he's ever seen. He didn't actually buy any but he doubt he would like any of it. The boat ride was interesting, mostly because Eddie didn't expect a giant castle. How could anyone just hide a castle from normal human beings in plain sight? Probably some magic spell. After the boats, they forced all the first years together to go to "sorting". Eddie had overhear many first years talk about getting into some house called "Hufflebuff", which didn't sound all that impressive. The giant doors opened in front of them and a giant hall was displayed. Eddie followed the current and before he knew it he was in front of hundreds of people. He was going to be placed into a house in front of all these people. "As if it's even necessary." He thought to himself as an important older man pulled out a hat and treated it like it was some ancient heirloom, and then the hat started talking. This moment was when Eddie realized that this wasn't a prank. He was actually at some magic school for magic children. Eddie had a terrible feeling in his stomach. He always knew he was strange but he guessed it was just "introversion". He had learned that word from one of the books he was doodling but reading a whole book is completely different than looking at it. Before he knew it, his name was called. He waited a bit for the rest of his year to stop looking around before walking up the the chair, and the talking hat.

Quote:
I'm a bit of the odd one, although the Hogwarts letter might explain half of it. Lady of the House doesn't really like me all that much because I'm not a "normal" child, even before this whole wizard thing came around. I was a quiet toddler, never really crying, and it sorta followed me into childhood. I don't like many sports, or any sports, and I don't have much interest in "playing outside" although Lady of the House uses it to get everyone out when she's tired of all of us. She always calls me a "smartie" although it's never been used in a nice way. I'm observant of others and situations, but always takes advantage of it. The Old Lady calls it "exploiting" but I call it "tactical". I'm not much of a reader, even though everyone thinks I am. I just like looking at the pictures and drawing on random pictures. I really like music, pretty good on the guitar.

ooc: " hufflebuff " is back.

500 Days of Summer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:16 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

Cathy's eyes widened when the hat began to speak. Okay, so David had said they were being sorted by a hat, and she knew it was magical but she had expected something like changing colors or something not for the hat to talk. Did that mean the hat was sentient or something? She had the odd thought of the hat being carried around or set on display so the students could talk to it-him-her... whatever gender the Sorting Hat identified as.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her fully name, Cathaline Acacia League, be called. Actually, her middle name was something that she had never given much thought to except that it meant thorn in Greek or something and was a namesake from one of her Mum's friends or something, but when she got her wand which was made of the same wood as her middle name and had to listen to her big brother laugh about it for the rest of the summer it started to get annoying. Then again, it was usually her "bothering" David, so maybe he just took the opportunity to tease her back for once, like not mentioning the Sorting Hat talked. The petty side of her couldn't help but think: So, not cool. Yet, as the hat was placed on her head she couldn't help but hope to be in the same house as her brother: it would be easier to hunt him down and make sure he wasn't being his typical somewhat anti-social self. She closed her big brown eyes and waited on the hat's decision, deciding to trust it. Well, it wasn't like she had a choice but to go along with whatever the hat decided in the end anyways.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bubbly and bright person (or that is the description adults tend to use). I have always tended to be the center of attention and have always been fairly popular with my peers. I'm an honest person and I want the best for everyone. I've never been shy to use my popularity, though, or my talents in something to help someone out.

However, family has always been really important to me. I'd do anything I could to help support them and ensure their happiness, even if sometimes people (like say my brother) consider it being meddlesome. I worry about others more than I need to, I know, but I can't help it: I want the best for everyone and try to make it happen.

And, with my family it is only natural to connect through more "intellectual" pursuits. I don't worry about getting a perfect grade in everything and while I have been in the upper percent of my class I never have been the top. However, I am naturally gifted with languages and love a good puzzle or mystery, but people and stories are what really interest me.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_______________________________________________XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_______________________________________________
      XXXXXXι'м иσт вσssч! ι נυsт нαvє вєттєя ιםєαs!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXσиℓч тнє sнαℓℓσω киσω тнємsєℓvєs.

"Wish me luck," Axel's careless attitude led him to the stool first, while his sister watched. Soon enough, it would be her turn soon, and she could already feel herself shaking in her robes.

[Ugh, mobile, icky short post.]

Camila
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, or so I’m told. I’m very indecisive, and I don’t like to be in charge of anything. I hate responsibilities, it sucks all the fun out of everything. On that note, I’m the kind of mate who’ll try and spice things up to make life more exciting. I love to party and dance (though I’m not very good) and I’m definitely argumentative. I love to fight and to insult, it’s like a game for me, I never get insulted and nobody should take me too seriously. But I can be a big baby, sometimes. I can't help it. If it hurts, I'll cry. My brother says I’m loony, but don’t listen to him. He over-exaggurates.

I have to say I’m pretty paranoid, I always think everything’s about me, or everyone’s talking about me (even if no one knows me, or sees me.) I’m so full of myself, I always try and act like I know what I’m doing when it’s actually the complete bloody opposite. I’m loud, and unrefined. I don’t sugar coat, or tiptoe around feelings. Look, lad, if you’ve got a butchered up haircut, I’ma tell you, aw’right? I’m also something of a sore loser, I’ll cheat if I realize I’m losing, or I’ll play with dirty tactics. My brother hates playing quidditch against me because of it! I'll jab an elbow in his face without hesitation! I'm also ridiculously indecisive, especially when it comes to what I want to eat, or what I want to do that day. I like to think I'm manipulative, but I'm really not. I'm just good at loopholes, I have to be, or else I'd be in permanent detention. I'm light-hearted, though, I always try to see the best in people (even if I don't like them.) I'm nice, I really am, but it's a certain kind of bittersweet thing. I'm nice enough, but I'm catty. My jealousy gets in the way of my niceness, I guess.

Axel
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm open-minded, and I suppose it’s sort of true. Ney, not really, I’m just sort of a push-over. I have this really bad habit of people pleasing, and I’ll walk on egg shells not to try and offend certain people that I’m not comfortable with. Of course, when I am finally good mate’s with ya, I don’t give a piss what you think, we’re already past that. I am giving, and willing to help if I feel it’s necessary (I’m not about to get my hair dirty if you need someone to degnome a bloody garden for you.) But I stand up for my friends when they need most, I don’t like to see them bullied. I’m brutally honest, and I’m rowdy. I love to fight and all that rubbish, but I love to argue (mostly cursing though.) My arguments aren’t ever quite the most sensible, I have a bit of a problem with exaggerating-- it’s not as bad as what Cami says, though. Don’t believe her either, she’s a bloody liar...

Anyway, what else is there to say about me? I’m cynical, I don’t try to be, but in the back of my mind I’m always thinking the worst in people, I know it’s not true though, I mostly do it to make myself feel better about myself. Camila says I’m self absorbed, and I’m Mr. High-and-Mighty. But, she’s a liar, so.. Don’t believe her. I’m good hearted, really. I’m actually kind of shy, and I’m easily intimidated around girls I fancy. I am adventurous, though and I like to try new things, I want to go skydiving one day when I’m older-- but I could probably do something like that on a broom once in I’m in school, aw’right!

Oh, anyway, back to me, I’m competitive, and full of energy, I hate sitting around for too long in one place, even if it means the only thing I have to do is clean. I can only sit and watch the telly for so long before I get bored and run outside to play. I don’t really like to read yet, but I’m good at it. I can’t spell though, and I’m actually pretty terrible in academics. I’m not sure why. Oh, Merlin, I’m a lover of food, I guess that falls into my trying new things though, huh. Am I just backing around in circles..? No, wait, I have more.. really, I do... I swear..... I’m... uh.. creative... wait..... I.... no, I guess that’s it.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:44 am
User Image
єugene єridanos ωindsor

Unsorted First Year Half-Blood

xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Jean's eyes sparked with interest when the hat spoke, especially when it sang. The redhead crossed his arms as he watched each person having that magical hat being put at them and shouted in their respective houses, especially Cathy.

"Eugene Eridanos Windsor"

He was shocked as if an arrow just shot through his chest, and at the same time trying to keep it cool. He felt uncomfortable when his name 'Eridanos' was mentioned, all because he is named after his father's too ; Sebastian Eridanos Windsor. 'Stay cool, it's just okay', he took a deep breath as the hat was placed on his red head. He anxiously waited on the hat's decision, even thought he didn't know which house he might end up.

'I'm defensive and practical. I tend to think of a logical answer even if there are things I don't know like wizard stuffs so that I won't embarrass myself. If not, well I keep my mouth shut and pretend that all is well. I occasionally ramble when things are not okay and/or freaks me out, so you can call me jumpy. I do my best to stay slick and keep the class so I won't look foolish myself.

And of course, I care for others. Well, it all depends on how their attitude towards me. If they're a huge jerk towards me, then I don't unless they apologize. If not, then I'm okay with them. I'm okay with anything, but I have limits.

I know how to take things seriously, but I also know how to make some humor. I'm open-minded for ideas and suggestions from people, because who knows, their idea might be a good one and it's not really that bad to try. I love to learn than to study, but don't get me wrong it's not like I'm going to abandon studying or anything. I have my love for arts, crafts, drawings, and Greek Mythology. Also, I'm pretty curious about new stuffs. Actually, I love to learn new things and stuffs. '

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

Mood: Calm, yet struggling
    With: Himself, for now at least

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:02 am
Bianca Tristaine
Unsorted
User Image

'A hat. A hat decides where it is that I spend the next seven years?' Bianca thought a little underwhelmed. Her family had never really mentioned the hat before. Maybe it was just some sort of unspoken rule? Don't let anyone know about the sorting. Make them think they have to fight each other or battle a minotaur to get into their houses.
When her name was called she stiffened. Bianca swallowed and tried to calm herself for the moment. 'Don't be scared. It isn't what you think. You'll be fine. Just be yourself...' Would that be good enough for the hat though? Which house suited her? Which would help her on her way. Being eleven was hard enough, trying to make friends, but would the outcome of her house keep her from what she always wanted to do?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
... a little bit peculiar for a girl my age. I try really hard to please my parents. I want them to be proud of me. However, my mum isn’t a fan of the fact that I’m a tomboy. I really like being loud and rough-housing. I hate dresses, even though she makes me wear them. I am usually very well behaved though and very precocious. I know I need to get top marks if I want to become a wand maker.
I'm a little worried I'm not clever enough to make my dreams come true. I like to read, and I love books. Being a wand maker is tough, but I will do it. It's the only real passion I've thought of. I am very friendly and outgoing around my family, but I just don’t understand girls my age. Unicorns are nice, but dragons breath fire! Dresses only get in the way when you’re climbing trees, and who wants to watch what you eat when cakes taste so good.

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

Where: The Sorting
With: Really everyone... oh gosh.
OOC:

User Image  

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

sand123e

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:40 am
My name is alex croft

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very intelligent, and am a self described weirdo. im very energetic, but that tends to get me into trouble because i get on everyones nerves. ive been described as terminally delightful. my spend my spare time reading fantasy novels, solving riddles and acting in school or community productions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Little Sage Lamb
Hi, my name is Eva Byrne

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm way too wise for my years, though a tad bit odd. She is very emotional and passionate, often able to sense the feelings of others due to her ability to understand her emotions. She is incredibly determined, especially when learning new things and when she is playing soccer. She strives to get better no matter what the cost. She wants to be seen as a very smart, intuitive person; easy to approach, though she has difficulty with the 'easy to approach' part. She knows she isnt easy to get along with at first, but when she does open up, people see the brilliant, athletic girl she really is. She has always loved running and football to clear her mind and keeps up training with fierce determination.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Emotional and passionate,
Yet hard to approach,
Brilliant though,
Better be...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

500 Days of Summer

User Image

Kendal "Eddie" Irwin
first year xx - xx unsorted xx - xx single xx - xx eleven

Eddie had a hard time getting past all the magic mumbo jumbo. He was still convinced that the Old Lady was just devoted to a really good prank, to straighten him out from the wreck he made during the birthday party last month. It was bad enough he had to watch people run into a wall to disappear. The instructions were clear enough, although he still questioned it all on the station. The train ride was bearable, although the candies were the oddest things he's ever seen. He didn't actually buy any but he doubt he would like any of it. The boat ride was interesting, mostly because Eddie didn't expect a giant castle. How could anyone just hide a castle from normal human beings in plain sight? Probably some magic spell. After the boats, they forced all the first years together to go to "sorting". Eddie had overhear many first years talk about getting into some house called "Hufflebuff", which didn't sound all that impressive. The giant doors opened in front of them and a giant hall was displayed. Eddie followed the current and before he knew it he was in front of hundreds of people. He was going to be placed into a house in front of all these people. "As if it's even necessary." He thought to himself as an important older man pulled out a hat and treated it like it was some ancient heirloom, and then the hat started talking. This moment was when Eddie realized that this wasn't a prank. He was actually at some magic school for magic children. Eddie had a terrible feeling in his stomach. He always knew he was strange but he guessed it was just "introversion". He had learned that word from one of the books he was doodling but reading a whole book is completely different than looking at it. Before he knew it, his name was called. He waited a bit for the rest of his year to stop looking around before walking up the the chair, and the talking hat.

Quote:
I'm a bit of the odd one, although the Hogwarts letter might explain half of it. Lady of the House doesn't really like me all that much because I'm not a "normal" child, even before this whole wizard thing came around. I was a quiet toddler, never really crying, and it sorta followed me into childhood. I don't like many sports, or any sports, and I don't have much interest in "playing outside" although Lady of the House uses it to get everyone out when she's tired of all of us. She always calls me a "smartie" although it's never been used in a nice way. I'm observant of others and situations, but always takes advantage of it. The Old Lady calls it "exploiting" but I call it "tactical". I'm not much of a reader, even though everyone thinks I am. I just like looking at the pictures and drawing on random pictures. I really like music, pretty good on the guitar.

ooc: " hufflebuff " is back.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
A smartie, huh?
Tactical though...
Hrm, better be...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

mc2
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

Cathy's eyes widened when the hat began to speak. Okay, so David had said they were being sorted by a hat, and she knew it was magical but she had expected something like changing colors or something not for the hat to talk. Did that mean the hat was sentient or something? She had the odd thought of the hat being carried around or set on display so the students could talk to it-him-her... whatever gender the Sorting Hat identified as.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her fully name, Cathaline Acacia League, be called. Actually, her middle name was something that she had never given much thought to except that it meant thorn in Greek or something and was a namesake from one of her Mum's friends or something, but when she got her wand which was made of the same wood as her middle name and had to listen to her big brother laugh about it for the rest of the summer it started to get annoying. Then again, it was usually her "bothering" David, so maybe he just took the opportunity to tease her back for once, like not mentioning the Sorting Hat talked. The petty side of her couldn't help but think: So, not cool. Yet, as the hat was placed on her head she couldn't help but hope to be in the same house as her brother: it would be easier to hunt him down and make sure he wasn't being his typical somewhat anti-social self. She closed her big brown eyes and waited on the hat's decision, deciding to trust it. Well, it wasn't like she had a choice but to go along with whatever the hat decided in the end anyways.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bubbly and bright person (or that is the description adults tend to use). I have always tended to be the center of attention and have always been fairly popular with my peers. I'm an honest person and I want the best for everyone. I've never been shy to use my popularity, though, or my talents in something to help someone out.

However, family has always been really important to me. I'd do anything I could to help support them and ensure their happiness, even if sometimes people (like say my brother) consider it being meddlesome. I worry about others more than I need to, I know, but I can't help it: I want the best for everyone and try to make it happen.

And, with my family it is only natural to connect through more "intellectual" pursuits. I don't worry about getting a perfect grade in everything and while I have been in the upper percent of my class I never have been the top. However, I am naturally gifted with languages and love a good puzzle or mystery, but people and stories are what really interest me.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

Bubbly and bright,
With a strong inclination for family,
You're an easy one all right!

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:56 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Anticipatory
I’m learning all your tricks: Well, I got a letter from Cassie...
I can hurt you from inside: First Years
I made myself a promise: Great Hall

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | U N S O R T E D | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven was walking up, striding with a determination on her face that made her, for once, look older rather than younger than her actual age, before her entire name had even been called. She was sure she was the only "Vass, Morven" after all. She sat down primly, on the very edge of the stool, and did not flinch or even bat an eye as the hat was placed on her head. It very nearly sank over her face. She even had the audacity to casually swing her short legs a little as she waited for judgment to be passed down.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm gutsy, blunt, snide, sarcastic, and impatient. I already act like a moody teenager. I have a good deal of nerve, and am not afraid to stand up to anyone. I'm very hard to intimidate, since I'm usually doing the intimidating, though I look sweet as can be. I am extremely blunt. I'm nowhere near as innocent as my older sister Elsie, or as tactful as my older sister Newlyn, and I tell it like it is. I may offend people, but I don't particularly care. I am snide and sarcastic. I'm quick with comebacks, and can hold my own in verbal warfare. I'm prone to making smart remarks and being fresh to anyone and everyone. I'm pretty impatient. I hate people who take forever to get to the point. When I was younger, I was a spoiled brat, and I still am, though now I tend to sulk and seek petty revenge, rather than throw tantrums of epic proportions. I like getting under people's skin, and I enjoy causing other people to blow up at me. I've been told I "thrive on chaos". I guess I do, as long as it's not affecting me. I certainly seem to enjoy setting people off, for no reason other than my own amusement. When things don't go my way, I tend to break down, and I'm secretly very lonely. I lash out at others because I'm afraid that if I let them in, they'll hurt me. I feel like I'll never have any connection with my older sisters because we're so different.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:13 pm
Eva is...
CURRENTLY // wearing her first year robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // The Ravenclaw Table
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // I wonder what the Ravenclaw house will be like.
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Eva sighed as the hat was lifted from her head and she hopped down from the stool. She looked over at the table of cheering people in the Ravenclaw house. ”This doesn’t seem too bad! They’re all cheering, like they’re happy I’m here.” She ran her way to the Ravenclaw table with a huge grin on her face, sitting next to people who patted her on the back and welcomed her. ”I could perhaps fit in here… My new family.” She wiped away a few tears of joy.

Diamond Wales

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

♥ Muggle Born ♥ Orphan From Birth ♥ Unsorted ♥

You may ҭђเภк you've had it г๏ยﻮђ
                                                            ҭгұ to ﻮเשє it up.
                                                            But when ұ๏ย think you're รҭยςк
                                                            Just ﻮ๏ another ฬคұ.

Cash walked into the great hall quietly. He wasn't really nervous, rather he was extremely curious about the school and his new life awaiting him. Adrian had told him all about the different houses and basically told him that which house he was sorted into would define the rest of his life. He didn't know which house he really wanted though. When his name was called, he walked slowly up to the stool, sat, and allowed the hat to be placed upon his head. "Sort me well." He whispered under his breath, sitting on his hands to stop himself with toying with his school robes or fidgeting in any way.

personality
                                                            P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                                            ■ HAPPY He is happy with whatever life hands him because he doesn't expect to draw anything but the short end of the stick. He realizes that if he wants to be happy all he has to do is choose to be happy and makes an effort to do just that.
                                                            ■ QUIRKY He's a bit of an oddball. He doesn't quite follow any of the trends other children seem to be hooked to and just likes to do his own thing at all times. He also tends to state whatever is on his mind. Whether it be viewed as weird or not doesn't bother him at all.
                                                            ■ CONFIDENT Cash is highly confident in himself, but not in a cocky way. He is just comfortable in his own skin and it tends to shine outwardly. He wears what he wants and acts how he wants to act. He is perfectly comfortable being exactly who he is and doesn't let other people's judgements bother him.
                                                            ■ CALM Its hard to piss him off. You could scream, yell, insult him, insult his family, anything and he wouldn't bat an eyelash. He is very zen and doesn't let his emotions take control of him. He finds that actions speak louder than words and by not responding to things with heated emotions, he is being the bigger person in the long run.
                                                            ■ HONEST He will never tell a lie. It doesn't matter if the lie will save his butt from trouble, he won't lie. He thinks lies are wrong and immoral and just mean. Plus he will always own up to his actions and words because its the right thing to do in his mind.
                                                            ■ OBLIVIOUS He's just kinda off in his own world and doesn't take the time to bother with things that aren't within his interests. He isn't stupid or slow per say, but he doesn't always make passing marks in school because he doesn't see the point in taking time to care when something doesn't interest or mean anything to him.

Don't ใєҭ go of good ҭเ๓єร!
                                                            And let the ๒ค๔ ones know you feel ғเภє!
                                                            And wear your ђєคгҭ♥ out on ұ๏ยг
                                                            sleeve.

ใ๏νє, is all you ภєє๔

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

The wait seemed endless, but one she was well used to, with her last name situated as it was so far back in the alphabet,as one by one students were called to take their place at the head of the tables, where the Sorting would take place.

Having heard the song sung by the Sorting Hat, which was a mindbending experience in itself, to say the least, it was clear there would be no bowls, no knife to draw precious blood from, and no declarations save whatever the Hat had to offer. '...and not my place to choose,' she thought. 'Maybe it's just as well. I don't know what's going on with this place.'

Though she was paying attention to the proceedings, it still came as a bit of a shock to hear the name 'Danica Stewart' called. Other than her Aunt Arabella, and under rare circumstances by her parents or teachers, she never was called by Danica. She drew a deep breath to calm herself, as Dani knew everyone would be watching as she walked up to the front where the chair and the Hat awaited.

'Relax,' she told herself. 'It's not like you've just volunteered to be a tribute. You just got called for a turn at bat, that's all it is.' With a bit of determination, a firm set in her jaw, and some confidence, Dani made her way to where she needed to go, with Sassafras perched comfortably in the crook of her arm.

When she got to the front, she saw a multitude of eyes looking at expectantly at her. 'Well, I'm glad they aren't making me pull a rabbit of the Hat,' she thought, as she sat down on the four-legged stool provided for the occasion. As the hat was lowered in place, she drew a deep, steadying breath. 'No worries, this thing is only making a choice which will affect me the rest of my days here, I only wish I knew enough to know where i wished to be.'

My name is Danica 'Dani' Stewart

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm: Steady, reliable, flexible. I keep my word when I give it, and I’ve been told I don’t fall apart under pressure; whatever that's suppose to mean. I'm nobody's child and nobody's saint (that's my little brother's job, anyway), I'm just somebody trying to get along in life, and do what I need to do.

With all the crap I had in my life, I’m the one my friends would come to when they needed help and advice, and a shoulder to cry on. Somebody told me once, 'friends are the family you choose', and I 've decided its pretty much truth. I stick by my friends, especially since I really don't have much in the way of blood relations I'm on speaking terms with. I enjoy hanging out, laughing and having fun; I've just not had much chance to do it lately.

Sports have always been my escape, my chance to really be myself. Kicking a football or swinging a bat, doesn't matter which, I get to show people what I do best, and I get the chance to be a part of something bigger than myself. I like to compete, and don't mind working hard to win.

Dad calls me a freak and a monster; I don't know if I'd quite go so far with that. I want to hate him and Mom, but I can't; they just don't understand me that's all. David's a sneaky little git, I may not like him, but he's my little brother. I'm not a monster, I'm a witch; magic is kinda scary, but I'll do my best to get better with it, and learn to keep it under control.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Eleven Years Old Unsorted Hogwarts Student Grecian/American Half-Blood

Kalin followed the other students as they were lead into the castle and into the Great Hall and looked around in amazement. This place was so much bigger than he'd imagined! And the ceiling was so beautiful! He almost missed the part about a singing hat actually sorting them into their different houses. Well, that was bizarre. He watched as the others were sorted and became a bit nervous as to where the magical object would place him. He jumped as his name was randomly called before gulping and walking over to the stool and the last thing he saw before the wide bring eclipsed his eyes were the stares of all the older students around him. That wasn't ominous at all!
People say that, in a nutshell,
I'm sheltered but I don't know what that means. Like, I have a home but I don't think they mean it in that sense. But I'm not stupid! I'm not super smart or anything but I'm not dumb either. I'm also apparently very stubborn, like when my Mum told me to stop talking to Wyatt after he left I didn't listen and kept sending him letters and such until he replied. He also calls me a leech because I can be annoying but I steadily grow on people. I don't think that's too funny but he always has the cocky grin when he says it. Ooo! I also can't stand bullies or when people are picked on so I always try and help. I've gotten into small fights because of it and my brother always scolded me for them. But I can't help it! The little guy should always have a voice.

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me!
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games