Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:25 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

When Rem nearly chastised her, Cersei could only pout. She didn’t know what else to do or say, anyway. Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she shrugged her shoulders with pursed lips. ”I know, I’m sorry… I guess I never really knew what that’s like, y’know, falling in love….

“My first boyfriend was in a muggle school when I was nine, but then I saw him talking to that git, Marie Presley, so I punched him in the nose and kissed all of his friends on the lips and threatened ‘em with cooties.”
She reminisced and chewed her lip—maybe that wasn’t really the best story?

”Anyway, I am sorry… I just don’t like to see you so sad, okay?” She tried to keep a straight face as Remy continued on; she even nodded her head passionately—until Remy mentioned how much of a prat some boys could be. ”Oh, sweet sweet Remy, all boys are prats, one way or another—it’s only a matter of time before you found out how, and if you can bloody deal with it or not…” She shrugged her shoulders. Her parents obviously hadn’t decided that they could deal with each other, and she was perfectly happy with it that way. She never understood why other people found it so hard to… disconnect…

But did that make them odd? Or her odd?

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Steffi blinked and rolled red eyes at Luke, seeing right through his lying facade. "Uh huh.... suurre Lukey." She said teasingly, flicking her wand lazily and sending a knife hovering off the table and dancing in front of his face. "I think you tend to forget I practically grew up and still live on the streets. I know a lie when I see one." She smirked at him in an almost dangerous way and let the knife clatter back to the table. A moment later she heard the obvious call of Crash and twisted her head to smirk at the first year and wave. "Told you, you'd be in Gryffindor with me!" She called, just as loudly as him. She snorted at Luke's comment, and started laughing. She had gotten used to Crash's accent since the boy came to the orphanage, and had already gotten him to explain some of his weird slang. Ya'll be one of them. "He's from Texas, in America. Apparently over there, Ya'll means you all." She shrugged and laughed a bit more. "American's are weird."

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Diamond_Wales
Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei meandered into the Great Hall half way through sorting. He had forcibly shut down his emotions and caring the moment... or a few minutes after Alaric had walked off the train without him. He licked his lips when his blue eyes immediately found the older boy. It was like the other Gryffindor was magnetic, always attracting Rei towards him, whether he wanted to go or not. As if by their own accord, his feet started moving towards him, and then he was plopping down into the spot next to him. Rei's body was on auto pilot, his mind closed off. Inside part of him was screaming to stand up and walk away from the stupid boy who knew to much and cared to much and he cared to much about, but his body refused to listen, and slowly his thoughts died out. He stared blankly at the plate infront of him saying nothing. He wasn't so sure his mouth or mind worked anymore. Everything was just...blank.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's suggestion and snuggled against him happily. "And what? Leave my handsome boyfriend alone with no one to snog? I don't think so." She cooed in his ear, kissing his neck and then his cheek gently. She paused for a moment and then a thought struck her."Ver's been spending all summer trying to convince me to go to the Music Club with her this year.... would you like to come with?" She asked curiously.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 am
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Remy, hearing that she was a fifth year as well as a prefect. Hearing that if she needed just look her, Iris nodded her head and then bowed. "I will." she said as the girl walked off, "Thank you senpai."

Once Remy was gone, Iris was back to looking for Luke. She finally spotted him by another girl. "Hey there.." she said with a large smile. " I remembered that you were on the platform and I didn't get your name."

Iris stuck out her head. "I'm Iris Haruno, a second year. I was going to invite you to sit at a table with me and a friend since we have the space but....."

Iris looked at Steffi. She had long forgotten the argument that had in class since it was once and Iris never dwell the bad for too long. She was guessing that Luke would be seating with her.

She then looked at a new face. It seemed that he was a first year. Iris smiled and turned her attention to him as well.

"Hey there. I'm Iris Haruno. How are you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Ecstatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Diamond_Wales
XxXDevil-Chan
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:04 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sighed apathetically. Her friend looked upset, and the young wolf knew she was at fault. "I'm sorry. I-I guess I don't have as good a handle on my emotions as I thought. I don't even know if I know what falling in l-love feels like." The word tasted like acid on her tongue when she said it. Who needed it anyway? It was useless. F*ck love.

The gold eyed girl kept listening to her friend's words, nodding politely. When Cersei called her sweet and said all boys were jerks, Rem's eyes went wide. Cer was fourteen! How could she know the bitter pain of love? Gold eyes dropped down, feeling oddly ashamed. She of all people should know that people could come from broken families. Luckily, Remy had the Hawthorn's to call her family. The Bleiddiaid's, as far as she knew, were cruel and vicious people. Remy needed to learn to disconnect.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei pouted for the moment, but her lips pursed together and then twisted to the side, lopsided, as if in debate with herself. She hated to see her friend this way, but she didn’t know what to do… Not really.. Merlin, why couldn’t she be better at this? When wild, gold eyes sprang wide open at her, Cersei just shrugged.

Sure, she’d never had a boyfriend in Hogwarts, but it didn’t mean she’d never been with a boy. And for a moment, she couldn’t help but think of one particular boy she’d met over the summer. And, of how long she’d waited for him to write her, to call her, so she broke down and called him first—he never answered. Never called back… If she ever saw that boy, Kellan—she’d kick him in the groin… Maybe before, or after, snogging him just one more time….

”Aww, I’m sorry Rem… If you ever want to talk about it, I’m here. But if you want, we can talk about some rubbish or other?

”Maybe make some plans for Hogsmeade? Or, oh, any battle plans of kicking Slytherins arse in quidditch this year?”
She perked up with a smile.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔉irst 𝔜ear 𝔊ryffindor

Crash grinned, all around him were smiling face, joyous laughter, and soon, he’d be surrounded by more food than he could name. He chuckled along with Theodore as they settled into their houses, and a little ways down the row, he could hear Steffi and Luke. And then, a different girl with a peculiar accent he’d only ever heard of on American television spoke up to them. His grin brightened and warm chocolate eyes danced in delight as he introduced himself to her.
”Nice to meet you, Iris. Call me Crash,” she seemed sweet. Hell, everyone was really nice, much nicer than he was ever used to…

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted an unfamiliar fellow who looked quite down on his luck, which, he couldn’t begin to believe how. He excused himself from everyone around him, not offering much of an excuse as he separated from everyone he knew and joined the boy with his arms crossed and his head plopped down on the table beside Alaric on the other side of Rei. Dropping down beside him, he slid his skateboard in between his legs and tilted his head at the third year.
”Hey… are you okay?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
With Alaric

Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

Kai Sparrowheart

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron tightened his stomach slightly so that he was able to sit up straight when Elli cuddled herself up against him. A smirk played on his lips at her comment, then disappeared when she began to kiss him. It was still taking him a while to get used to her kissing him in public, but he knew he had to at least try to put up with it for now. After all, the couple kissed so much within the last year. Wow, exactly one year ago, he realized, thinking back to September 1st, 2020. Both were still single; however, they snuck into an empty classroom and snogged until they were caught by Professor Athlis. Thank God Cameron already had long enough hair to block his forehead because as punishment, the professor stamped the word "KISSING" on his and Elli's foreheads. It was already incredibly embarrassing to even be caught doing such a thing by a professor, but he also made them go through their day of classes with that word plastered on their faces! Cameron's mind came back into reality when he felt the kissing stop. The boy looked at his girlfriend, then she spoke up about the Music Club. "Oh, erm," he started uncomfortably. He heard some rumors about it like the fact that everyone performed there during the first meeting. "I can stay quiet and just watch, right?" he asked before biting his bottom lip nervously.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli smiled at his obvious fear of being forced to play infront of people. She had always wondered why he was always so scared of being pushed into the lime light, but she had never asked. She figured he'd tlel her one day, and she also figured she might be able to help cure that fear because she was so....the opposite. She smiled and nodded though at his question. "Of course. You've met Ver....I think...." She couldn't actually remember if her boyfriend and her twin had been officially introduced or not... which was probably a problem. She shrugged and smiled at him some more. "It took them forever to convince her to play in front of them. Now she does it all the time, but seriously forever. Don't worry." She kissed his cheek gently once again and resumed snuggling against his side.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:54 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric felt someone sit down next to him but didn't look up to see who. He pushed the palms of his hands into his eyes and seeing the stars that appeared behind the black veil of closed eyelids. He heard a voice next to him and jumped, looking up to see who was talking to him. It was a new face, apparently a newly sorted first year. Was he okay? The question felt like a rock wedged between his ribs.
"Yeah, I'm okay," he lied as he looked at the boy.
"I just have a bad headache that's all, thanks for asking," he said semi-convincingly.
"So you're a first year, what's your name?" He hadn't talked to a new person in a while. He looked out of the corner of his eye to see who was next to him and barely managed to swear out loud. It was Rei. He stomped on the boy's foot under the table for following him. What did he think he was doing?

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron nodded, confirming that he has met Elli's twin sister Verily. They haven't become close or anything, and they rarely speak, but the two have met. He sighed in relief when his girlfriend told him that he could just sit and watch instead of perform himself. "Okay, I'll go with you," he said, but he still was a little nervous that the students that were part of that club would try to convince him to play the guitar or sing or something.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched Cersei, her gold eyes softening. She fell into Cersei, hugging the other girl. Rem nuzzled her head into the other girl's shoulder, wiping her tears on her friend's shirt. When she pulled away, a smile was on her face. "Thanks, Cer. I'd like that. Oh!" The smile widened, and Rem lifted her hands to her shoulder. She pulled her Prefect badge and handed it to Cersei. "Lookie! We can chill in the Prefect's bath! Times two! I-I'm Captain this year too..." she said, a smile showing.

When Cersei asked about Quidditch, a blush filled the new Captain's cheeks. "I really don't have a plan. I will think of something. It's the blessing of having ADHD!" She stuck her tongue out playfully, a tease in her eyes. The werewolf would try her damnedest to be happy, just to appease everyone. Maybe if they were all happy, she would be too.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei winced, but kept his lips tightly together and made no sound when Alaric slammed down on his foot. Instead her whipped back his hand and slammed his fist into the older boys shoulder angrily. The stupid kid couldn't seriously be mad at him. He'd done nothing wrong. He'd done exactly what Alaric had been wanting since last year. He glared down at his plate, saying nothing to Crash and instead slamming his foot into Alaric's leg under the table. He had been carefully controlling his emotions and pretending not to hurt, because then the hurt kind of went away, but not Alaric had to be the effing key to everything and open up the stupid gate to his stupid emotions. Now he was just pissed. His anger covered up the hurt deep inside though.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔉irst 𝔜ear 𝔊ryffindor

Crash’s lips curled unenthused; he didn’t believe this kid, but he had no other choice. He didn’t know him, and for all he knew, maybe the kid really was okay? But somehow… he sincerely doubted it. Either way excuses were given and all he could do was believe him. Besides, Crash was an honest one who’d always give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
”Bad headache—hell—in a school of magic, you’d think they’d have a friggin’ cure for everything by now.” He shrugged, and his American accent quipped up. ”My names Christian—but everyone calls me Crash….” His words trailed off slowly while warm chocolate eyes darted back and forth between Alaric and Rei.

To say that he hadn’t noticed the heavy tension would be a lie, but what it was about? He’d never guess. One stomped on one, the other retaliated, punched him in the arm, and he felt like he was only a few minutes away from watching a brawl break loose at the Gryffindor Table. He didn’t know what to do… But he definitely didn’t want to see it come to fruition.
”Er—the hell?

“Why are ya’ll fighting?”
He only wanted to help.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
With Alaric

Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
XxXDevil-Chan

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games