Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn crossed her arms as Virgil basically ignored her comment and her entire existence. She glared crossly at him and yanked on his arm, forcing him to turn back to her. "Virgil Ross! You listen to me right now! I will not let you just walk out of my life like I'm nothing! You're my twin brother and I love you more than anything in this world and I wo-." She choked off, as tears began forming in her eyes and she looked away from him, not wanting him to see her cry because of him. "I can't lose you Virgil.... you're the only one that's always stuck by my side.... Don't leave me now." While before she had been practically yelling, now she was talking in the barest of whispers. She knew if she spoke any louder her voice would crack and she wouldn't be able to stop her tears.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image
First YearElevenSlytherin Single

Excited and slightly bewildered Freya dashed to the table and slid in next to her friend. Smiling she said,"I'm so happy we're in the same house." Freya was beaming, the hat thought she could be special, granted it was a hat but still. Looking around the table she took in everything she could. There were so many people here, like her they might of wanted to be special too but see would outshine them all. Her stomach then grumbled reminding her of the lack of food in it.

Zombilious

panic_memors

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽
First Year ~ Slytherin

═━┈┈━═
The short period of silence that followed the hat being placed on her head felt like an eternity to the green haired girl and when it finally spoke to her and called out her house she beamed with delight. 'Finally! she thought. Sending a silent thanks towards the hat, Danielle practically skipped the green table. She hoped her mother would be proud. Taking a seat she noticed there was already some drama occurring here. A dark haired girl was yelling at some random housemate it seemed. She giggled. Great. So this was her house. Gazing with a placid face at the rest of her housemates, Danielle really hoped the rest of them were better behaved. Keeping half an ear open for any sounds, Danielle turned her emerald gaze back to the sorting, counting down to when the feast would be able to start.
═━┈┈━═

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Slytherin Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien smiled when Marina let him know she'd be careful. It didn't relieve his worries entirely, but it did a lot to help. He was about to say something when Dom joined them, looking less than happy. When he slammed a balled up parchment into the table, Damien's eyebrows arched, his face concerned again, this time for his friend. "Dom, what's going on?" He hoped Marina didn't mind his pausing their conversation. Dom very rarely actually showed his emotions, especially so spectacularly. It was rather surprising, and made it obvious to Damien that something was exceptionally wrong.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking out across the table, Edajin had to blink a few times to register what he saw. The two girls from the boat.. They were both in Slytherin? With him? But they had both expected to be placed in such different houses.. Turning quietly in their direction, he gave them a puzzled and confused expression and waved slightly. He honestly hadn't expected to see much of them ever again, except perhaps in a few classes. Now they were his Housemates. Thinking back on what Hershel had told him, he remembered him saying that you could always count on Hogwarts to surprise you. 'That you can,' he thought to himself quietly.

With: Slytherin Table

Zombilious

panic_memors

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; Confused but content

xxxAmelia was still in disbelief. Turning to Freya she had the look of utter disappointment. "My mother was a Hufflepuff....she hated Slytherin! What is she going to say to me?" Giving a weak smile, "I am glad we were sorted into same house though." Then I won't be so alone.[/i ]When the feast started all Amelia could do was push meatballs around on her plate. Her appetite had vanished. The thought of her mother has consumed her. Oh dear, what will she write in her letter?

xxxEven though she was distracted she saw Edajin staring looking confused as she was. She smiled and gave him the look of I know right?. She didn't expect to see him much after he took off. But now it seemed they would be seeing more of each other. Waiving back to him she mouthed a "see you soon".

[OCC; ...]
[With; Freya and Edajin]

panic_memors

Xadyn-C

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

panic_memors

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image
First YearElevenSlytherin Single

Freya smiled at her friend sympathetically, expectations, she had only ever had her own to deal with, she wonder what it was like to be in her situation. "Well maybe this could show her that Slytherin isn't that bad, at least anymore that you're in it," Freya said happily. She suddenly turned her head and say the boy, Edjin staring at her confused. Anger flashed through her, did he not think she was good enough for Slytherin? Then doubt started to flood in. "That's probably not it," she thought calming down, "he probably just surprised we ended up together." Not knowing what to feel Freya grave a half smile to him and waved.

Zombilious
Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image
First Year-Slytherin-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna blinked a couple times and smiled. "Okay then. Thank you for the information. I do look forward to learning much more in my time here." Karyna appreciated that Jasmine was so forthcoming and helpful with information. She also realized that this was only a simple concept and that there was so much more to be learned. Seven years was such a long period of time, but still so short to learn a whole new way of life. She wondered if she would ever be able to live on the outside again.

Karyna's stomach growled. She hadn't eaten anything all day and she found herself starving. She looked down at her plate and stared for what seemed a very long time and then looked back up to see students still being sorted. Damn. She thought. How long does this normally take? Her mind then wandered back to the conversation. "I hope to meet more helpful and nice people like you Jasmine." At that she smiled one of her sweetest smiles and moved to give Jasmine a swift hug.

Violet the Maestro

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Jasmine wondered what made the hat put Karyna in Slytherin. She seemed so sweet and nice. Perhaps that was all a ploy. A facade. It made her wonder to say the least. She wanted to tell the girl that Slytherin was a hard place to find nice people, at least straightaway, but before she could, the first year had pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, don't mention it," Jasmine said, trying to be polite. It was awkward being hugged by someone you had just met. Looking around the table, she noticed that there were more first years that had joined them. A lot of girls. That would mean a loud dormitory.

cleonancyarmada

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel watched with fond eyes as more and more students were sorted into the house of snakes. It seemed like the majority were being turned towards his table, an interesting batch for the year, to be sure!
He watched quietly watching conversations begin to crop up and bloom. He made sure to keep his field of vision open in case anyone was attempting to catch his eye - a scenario he highly doubted, he was a dull character with now a grand total of two friends, but things were already going surprisingly in the day.
His fingers fidgeting for both food and the opportunity to rip back into the large historical text he had them resting on. Soon he would have the semi-privacy of the dormitory once more for his night-long reads.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Crystal eyes shifted upwards to meet the curious gaze of his friend, but Dom didn’t want to explain—at least not here, not now. He shrugged his shoulders as he straightened his posture, no wait, that’s what he always does when he’s aggravated, so he slouched just as quick, almost confused as to which he wanted to do. Scrunched brows hovered over his eyes as they darted between him, and the redhead beside him, before he shrugged his shoulders again.
”I—erno—jus hungry mate..” He lied, but he was all the better for it. He just needed a distraction...

”So! You mates going to join one of the clubs this year? My cousin said a few new ones were supposed to start this year—like a chess club, and a newspaper? Or some rubbish or other…. My cousin’s making me go to the dueling club again, you should come.”

He paused as the memories flooded him. Marina had been there last year, he recalled it well, she was the one that had to kick him when he was already down after taking the dive for the Hufflepuff beater, Heather. Then again… He didn’t exactly have a lot of nice memories when it came to Marina.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Slytherin Table
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:47 pm
A crumpled up napkin flew across the room from the Hufflepuff table, hitting Michelle Caitlin in the head. On the napkin was a hastily scrawled note to the Slytherin from Adalaide.

Quote:
Hey, Chelle,

So, you sister is totally passed out from freaking out because apparently everyone just HAD to talk to her. One of our prefects is taking her to the Hospital Wing, you might want to come over here and come with them!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked as a napkin hit the top of her head and bounced onto her empty plate. She looked down at it for a moment, before slowly lifting it to read. Her eyes scanned over the hastily scribbled words a couple times before it registered in her brain. Her beloved sister was unconscious.... She would kill them all for scaring the poor girl. She'd maim them and torture them and then kill them. Her beautiful amazing, innocent little sister was unconscious because of a bunch of prat idiots in Hufflepuff. She growled under her breath, her face remaining completely neutral even though inside she was readying for war. She stood without a word, shoved the not into her pocket and turned to move towards the entrance to the Great hall, figuring she would meet the others there before following to the Hospital Wing. As she moved silently, she nodded just slightly in the direction of her best friend, unconscious sister, and a prefect she didn't know or at least could not remember knowing.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:03 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien and Dominic | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina glanced over in Dominic's direction, her face carefully composed. She gazed at him steadily. The Slytherin doubted he was telling the complete truth about whatever had gotten him so antsy. But she wasn't particularly in the mood to try and extract the truth out of a Montague, which she found to be as easy as giving her cat a bath. That is to say, not easy at all and occasionally dangerous to one's health and sanity. So instead she said nothing and listened to his clever little change of topic.

"I may join the chess one. I haven't got much chance to play at all, except when I'm home and that's against my mum. She loses on purpose anyways and that's no fun. I think there's a tutoring one too this year." Something you might want to look into, she thought silently. Honestly, the boy seemed to spend all his class time daydreaming or doodling little Quidditch pictures. Was he getting all his notes off of Damien?

Of course he just had to mention dueling club. Marina didn't know about him, but she enjoyed dueling. Of course she might have not exactly contributed to him having a nice time there, what with her cold glares and sarcastic comments, but he really just had himself to blame for that. He had started their whole little enmity thing with being a bloody jerk, after all. She'd just been reacting appropriately. Perhaps not kindly, but appropriately.

Well, maybe knocking him off his broom had been a little overly violent. But she'd been the one who'd gotten a bludger to the head, not him! Plus the expression on his face had been priceless. It wasn't like she'd seriously hurt him or anything...

She turned and watched Michelle leave the Great Hall. It seemed Olyvia had passed out. Probably from all the Puffs, who could be a bit overbearing, what with the sudden hugs and all. Of course she felt bad for the whole lot of them now, seeing as Michelle was most likely not happy at all with this sudden turn of events. The pale girl's face looked calm enough, but Marina knew better. "You know, I'm suddenly glad I'm not a Hufflepuff," she mused. "I rather like living."

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

Edajin turned his head quietly back to the table in front of him, his eyes catching glance of Hershel's fingers fidgeting atop a rather large and dusty looking book. Seeing the tome piqued his interest. He remembered how he spent his time at home reading large books on the History of Magic, Magic Theory, and Potion Making before his sister's summer vacation. Quietly he spoke up, his eyes glancing to the other boy. ".. What sort of book is that..?"

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games