Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:44 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Some sketches I've did over the past couple days.

First up, Krystal and ALL of her family (yes, the one in her mum's womb counts too xp)

User Image

And there IS a reason my fursona has such a huge family. If you want to know it, feel free to ask *shrugs*

Next up, a picture of a 2-year old Krystal and her mother (Sally is the one in mum's tummy at this point, hehe.)

User Image

I love Krystal's mom, she's so pretty and youthful, the type of mom that looks mroe like a sister and acts like your best friend =) ((and just incase you're wondering, yes, I did make her based slightly off of my own mother in RL. )) I may CG this pic cause it came out so good. Wittle Krystal is so cute xD

Edit: Just realized I drew Krystal's mom's bangs wrong. Shall have to fix that before I CG it if I do, hehe.

And next, a random doodle of Krystal in an outfit I think I'm gonna use in a better pic sometime. The limbs are all crazy funky in this one xD

User Image

I have one more picture but I"m gonna CG it so nobody shall get to see it till it's done *giggles*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:09 pm
Gah...last night I had dreams about Danny Phantom.....and I've never even seen the series! It's YOUR fault, Kakky! xp  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:14 pm
Manda_Tifa
Gah...last night I had dreams about Danny Phantom.....and I've never even seen the series! It's YOUR fault, Kakky! xp
(Dies from laughter) That is too funny. rofl

Shinigami- Pretty sketches of big family. Can't wait to see the CG one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:19 pm

hehe, you'll be happy to hear then, Krissim, that this CG one is of a character I designed specifically for you/Aedan =) Although, not giving anymore details, nyar. You'll just have to wait, haha.

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:23 pm
Shinigami Whistle

hehe, you'll be happy to hear then, Krissim, that this CG one is of a character I designed specifically for you/Aedan =) Although, not giving anymore details, nyar. You'll just have to wait, haha.

User Image

Noooooooooo, how can you taunt me so. (tries to push herself through cyber space to sneak a peek) whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:58 pm
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
(Dies from laughter) That is too funny. rofl

bawhahaahaha! Because I am evil like that. XD

And there will be more piccys when I finish them. twisted  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:05 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shinigami Whistle

User Image

Noooooooooo, how can you taunt me so. (tries to push herself through cyber space to sneak a peek) whee

I taunt you so that when I finish the picture it'll be even more awsome to you cause you'll be wanting to see it so much *giggles*

I'll probalby have it done by tonight, but we'll see, since I do have a friend coming to stay the night tonight =)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :} For Sakiimi  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:58 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :} For Sakiimi

oh wow, that's very lovely  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:44 pm
Very Nice NG, looks great  

Crenn

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:56 pm
Drider eats man (Warning! Buttocks! :O) I don't like the spider legs as much as I'd like to, and I .. for some reason, stopped inking it. neutral Gonna CG it eventually, maybe.
Ozmiander References (Warning! Crazy contrast! Very blue!) In case you don't know, he's an acid-spitting zombie hyena who regenerates. Abdominal wounds ftw!
Ozmiander and Nekoyaki on the beach I know, his leg is wonky. I screwed up the perspective and proportions. He still wants me to color it regardless. u.u; If you can't read the text under his speech bubble, it says "I've got sand in my left ventricle D:<" ...x3
Thri-Kreen! A dnd "monster". Mantis warrior! Whoo! Oz picked me a random entry in the Monster Manual to draw, and this was it. It says they have a taste for elves. So I drew (badly) an elf being menaced, and attempting to disarm his attacker. :/ I suck at drawing sling and things using them, which is why the elf is cut off a bit. I know, my scanner sucks. Hey, it's a .gif, because otherwise the filesize would be monstrous. biggrin Maybe I should do that with more of my artings..

...yeah. Cape Cod sketchbook.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:13 pm
Anybody have a simple sketch that they would like me to edit? Darken the lines, solidify them, color, add background, etc... I'll do it for free.  

RavendorFoxx

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:24 pm

I LOVE this one.....Seriously, that's some amazing art there...

Nekoyaki

Kris is gonna like that.... wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:47 pm
Manda_Tifa

I LOVE this one.....Seriously, that's some amazing art there...

Nekoyaki

Kris is gonna like that.... wink
Lol, I've got a mild obsession with driders, nagas, and their like..

As for the thri-kreen.. I've got another one, done in opencanvas, but it's not much different. I dunno, but they're real nifty.  

Nekoyaki

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games