Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked to a nice, secluded spot on the lake in a huff. He looked at the locket he had just ripped from Heather's neck and closed his eyes tight. He unlocked the necklace and looked at the pictures inside. The first was of him and Heather, who he had just left. He stared down at the picture, then looked around. He was all alone, no one but his shadow to accompany him. He looked back at the locket, that once held a lot of memories, as if it were a dead creature in his hand. He closed his eyes and sighed.

As he opened them again, he turned the locket to see the other picture. This one hit deep in his heart. It was him and his mother, just before she died. Tears splashed onto the glass frame that held the picture as Dhyl sobbed. "Why did you have to go, Mummy?" he asked in a tear-struck voice. He cried out in heart wrenching pain as he snapped the locket shut and threw it as far as he could into the lake.

When the metal disc had left his hand he sunk to his knees in a fit of tears. His heart was broken, and it made him hurt. He sank down farther and cried onto the sandy ground. It was final. He just cut them from his heart. He cried until he couldn't feel his own pain. His agony had left him, and he simply felt numb. He felt dull and achy from laying in an odd position. He sat up and just stared numbly at the waves rolling in, not a care in his heart.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Regretting
With: My shadow
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: I'm a Dad!)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley couldn't help but let a smile cross his face as Tobi, lecture him telling him how he did belong in Ravenclaw. Shifting he put his arms around te shorter boy. "Thank you. But I still have no friends there. I wish I was with you." he said as he let go and stared at the lake again. Maybe Hogwarts isn't all that bad. he thought as he looked at Tobi. "Oh! The quidditch match will be soon, want to go? It'll be a great chance for me to get pictures." he said as he looked at the boy.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi tried, and failed, to keep his blush from spreading across his face from the half hug but didn't think about the dopey smile. When Bradley mentioned the quidditch match the Hufflepuff jumped up alarmed. "What?! Really?!? Ah no! I'ma beater on the Hufflepuff team, I can't be late ta the first game!" Giving his Ravenclaw friend another hug, and resisting another urge, he ran off to the changing rooms hoping he wasn't too late.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley was taken by surprise when Tobi said he was on the quidditch team. It was rare for first years to make it, especially since they rarely knew how to play properly. "Well, I'll be watching!" he shouted after the other boy as he started towards the quidditch pitch, at a much slower pace. Well looks like Tobi is fitting in fine. he thought as he walked away

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:06 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Herbology → Lake

David had walked all the way to the lake with his transfiguration text book in hand. “I have to practice this or I’m so going to fail.” He said to himself before flipping his book open for the first time. “Never thought I would do this in all my life…” he muttered looking at the match to needle spell. Pulling out a match and then his wand he looked at it. “Just concentrate…” ‘The match is a needle… the match is a needle…’ he was trying too hard to visualize a needle in the matches place and how a match would look if it was a needle.

“Acusignis.” David said pointing his wand at it. The match started to shine and sure enough it grew pointy and metallic. “Yes!” he cried out it was his first spell done properly. Working on harder spells in class made the first spell he did easy and it was proven. However now he would have to try the much more difficult spells. “Now to find a snail around here.” He muttered to himself as he started looking for the small slimy creatures.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:45 am
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus had been wandering around, rather aimlessly for a few hours. He was just a few steps from the cold water, when he sat down. His windblown hair made him look quite hypnotic when combined with his overly large glasses. "Of course... It plays a factor, doesn't it? Why you're like this...?" He mumbled, seemingly to himself. "Obviously! You are a loner. You always will be! No one wants to play with the weird little elitist. No one ever has." Ran through his mind. He always had these weird thoughts, and that made him feel even more alone. "Ronullei, we talked about this! I-I'm never alone... You're here for me... You've always been here for me..." he whispered, curling his knees up to his chest. He clasped his arms around his knees, seeming to stare at the lake... "Romulus... you know why you can't keep coming to me! No one wants to speak to you! You have become an outcast... a-a freak." "No! D-don't even say that! I-I'm not a freak! I-I just..." "Just what?! Just the truth that you're afraid to handle? Just the fact that no one loves you... and no one ever will?!" He was starting to cry now, tears pouring from his face and running down his clothes. He felt more alone than ever out here, sitting by the water's edge. Even his own mind hated him. It was no wonder that he felt destined to die....
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius came to the lake he needed to think things out. He looked up when he heard the sound of a voice, it was a conversation. But he could only see one person. Walking up to the boy he said.“Hey” Looking around to see if there was someone there.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited.
✔Status: Single

When the sunlight washed over him, Edd sighed a comfortable sigh, relaxing in the daylight. "It's really nice out today, eh?" he said lightly, enjoying the weather. He stretched as they headed down towards the lakeside.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus looked up, eyes deep and jaded. He saw a boy he vaguely knew, despite never having actually spoken to him. When the Slytherin gave out a greeting, Romy waved awkwardly. "Hullo'" he whispered, voice broken by sobs. He used the sleeve of his overcoat to wipe away his tears. His eyes grew misty almost immediately as he heard, "Really? You think you can make a friend? You think this kid wants to deal with you?" Tears bean dripping down his cheek again as he mumbled under his breath in reply.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius saw that the boy was crying. “Um are you alright?” He felt a bit awkward he was not one for reaching out to someone. “Need me to beat someone up?” He said with a bit of a sad laugh at his attempt of a joke.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus shook his head. "I'm alright." "No you're not..." He said, the voice quipping right back. His blue eyes lightened up as he smiled lightly. He wanted to seem sociable! It just wasn't in his ability to be impolite! "I'm Romulus, if you didn't know," he said, standing and offering the boy a hand to shake.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius took the hand and nodded a bit. “Darius, I think I've seen you on the pitch. You play for gryffendor as a chaser right?” He said wanting to change the topic to something they may have in common. Though he had not be able to play at all this year being only a reserved player.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus smiled politely. "I did. I took a year off to.... focus on other things." A lame finish, but it would be okay. "Focus? Really? You gave up. You let down your team, your house, and your sister." The voice finished, making Romy feel terrible. He had disappointed everyone, but mostly himself. He felt like a godforsaken brat that would never find peace.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius nodded. “Yea I can relate. I truthfully need to focus on stuff too.” His relation with Ver and how he felt about everything mostly.
User Image

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romulus nodded. It was by sheer luck that the boy didn't catch his lie. He smiled politely again, eyes hiding tears and shame from the world. He tried his best to be jaded, protected, hidden from the world, but his desire to have a friend outweighed it. "A friend? You? Ha! Likely. If this kid doesn't run away screaming, you've done all you can do." The words reverberated around in his mind, before he spoke up to Darius, "I'm thinking about joining the team again next year, but probably not as Chaser."
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games