Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 am

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked. "Yeah, I guess you're right. So, aren't you two gonna get in the boat?" she asked, already sitting down and holding the lantern to help guide the direction towards the school. The light the lantern gave off seemed to get brighter and brighter as the night sky became darker.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

Juniper gives a welcoming nod in the direction of the new guy. Joesph seemed more interested in talking to Eretria though, so she let them talk.

"Well, considering the size and quanity of books we had to buy for this year, I think it's a safe wager that whether you're in Ravenclaw or not you will have to do quite some reading." She appologetically tells Jennifer. "As for your likely house... My guess would be Hufflepuff or Griffindor. Albeit, I just met you, so I have little to go on and may be entirely wrong. But first impressions being what they are..." She shrugs before continuing, "It's fine though, I'm sure you'll make friends in your House."

She saw a few kids getting into the boats. "Did Professor McKenny say to get on the boats yet?" she asks doubtingly. She waves her hand in a dismissive fashion. "We can wait a bit to make sure. They'll be no shortage of boats and they won't leave anyone behind, so no great hurry. They have us wait a bit to give any who missed the train a chance to catch up via alternate means. Also, so the older students can get a head start. We get the scenic route. You're not afriad of boats or water, are you?" she asks.

{{OOC: .... }}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 am

User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Nah, I prefer swimming there," he joked. He looked around, then said, "I'm not sure, but I don't remember the teacher saying anything about getting into the boat. Aren't we supposed to wait for Professor McKenny?"

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked at Professor McKenny and shrugged. "I don't really think she minds that we're already getting in." Although that's a terrible excuse that will not save Ariana from getting in trouble, it's her honest opinion in the situation.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:33 am

User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Why don't we stay off the boats until we're sure?" Chase suggested. He didn't want to get in trouble. If he got a detention on the very first day, it would stink more than being attacked by a hundred skunks.

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sighed as she climbed out of the boat; however, she did leave the lantern in the boat where she found it. "I'm tired of standing, though," she said. I would sit on the ground, but my robes would get dirty, she thought.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 am

User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"What about sitting on the floor or on your suitcase?" he asked. He remembered his germaphobic fourth grade teacher being stuck in the airport overnight. She refused to touch anything but her suitcases, and eventually slept on them. It was a miracle the contents weren't crushed, considering she weighed a hefty 89.3 kilograms (196.9 lbs). The teacher ranted so much about her weight that she ingrained it into her students' heads.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 am

User Image

Eretria had been busy speaking and not quite paying attention when someone bumped into her. She turned, ready to tell whoever it was off, when she saw a boy. She blinked for a moment, and realized he had apologized. "Oh, I accept your apology." It was after all crowded, and he had apologized, which was more than could be said for some people. When he introduced himself, she nodded and took his hand. "Eretria Whitethorne," she said, looking him over consideringly. "Do you usually bump into people to meet them?" she asked, a small smirk gracing her features.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Do I have anything fragile in there? she thought for a moment before sitting on it. "Good idea!" she said, already sitting on it. She felt we stomach grumble a bit, but it was quiet enough to miss this time, especially with all the noise around her. "Ugh, when are we gonna go?" she asked no one in particular.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:10 am

User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Patience. I'm sure well be able to get on the boats soon," he reassured her.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked. "I wouldn't mind getting on right now," she admitted. Patience is a quality which she clearly lacked. In boredom, Ariana took a thin strip of hair and twirled it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:52 am

User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"To make time go by faster, you could try counting sheeps," he suggested, "What are your favorite subjects?" He tried to keep the conversation from dying, but obviously, he doesn't know how.

((I feel like this is going nowhere... sweatdrop ))

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shook her head when Chase brought up the idea of counting sheep. "That's just going to be annoying," she confessed. They're making us wait way too long, she thought, gazing at the lake. She looked back at Chase when he asked his question. "I think I'll like Herbology. I learned a bit about plant life from my dad," she told him. "Hey, you never told us about your family," she remembered.

((I'll make Ariana ask him questions now haha. It's just I was on my iPod for the past little while and it's extremely difficult to type a lot on it :s))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am

User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"On the contrary, sheep are quite interesting. Sheep fat, called tallow, can be used to make candles and soap," he said. Not that it didn't sound creepy and weird.

Chase looked at her for awhile, then began, "Father is a wizard working in the Ministry of Magic. I don't know him quite well, since he's away at work most of the time. Mother is a muggle working as a receptionist. I have an annoying eight-year old brother who follows people everywhere and a one-year old sister. Quite the average family, uh?" He chuckled.

((Ah, I see. 3nodding ))

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana bit her lip because she felt a bit awkward as Chase talked about sheep fat. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. Ariana shrugged. "Yeah, pretty average. So, that makes you the oldest. Did you always know you were gonna come to Hogwarts? Or did you only decide on coming when your owl post showed up?" she asked, genuinely curious about the boy.
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games