Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm
Chelsea had stripped the witch who helped the children live passe the curse of her powers, Anger filled her. Emma's court were blind to her work. Only a select few were privy to the information. So how the court of the spineless king knew about it she'll never know. But Nyssa was her only hope now. She frowned. Lauchlain was going there? Now? No! It was too soon!

Scarlette could feel with every passing moment that Lauchlain could sense that stupid Italian and Luna. And their children. "Calm yourself." Scarlette hissed. "You didn't become a High Alpha through rage-"

"Yes I did. I conquered your father and my father through Rage it was the only way." Lauchlain replied white knuckling his seat on the plane. "I have people who rule the day like us ahead. If he doesn't surrender my female to me. I will kill him. And I know how." He smiled to Scarlette in a way that made her think him mad. But he was mad. Horribly so. His mate shunned him. And now, he was going to get her and force her to repent. He was going to show her just how powerful she forced him to become. And he'd kill any barrier's between them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:01 pm
"He apparently hates you for what the court has asked of you," Alexei reminded Luna as they walked the gardens as the sun began to set, "It is only rumors, but you can understand."

"You were betrothed to someone that you love, and Celia has always been the fighter in our family," Luna explained, "Someone in our family had to obey the court's wishes. What kind of obedient daughter would I be if I declined my court's best desire? You are wealthier from my marriage. Celia has been given the finest of weapons and another army. Your court has been given the strongest ally of all of Europe. In the end, my sacrifice did not go in vane."

Alexei knew that Luna was a target to those who hated her sacrifice. They were fools to hate her, for hating her for doing what was right. No one who was a selfish hypocrite would understand. Alexei took Luna's arm gently as he led her to the hills, "You are always welcome here, Luna."

"I know," Luna smiled as she looked to the distant hills, "But lets return inside. I'd like to see my nephews and my sisters."

There was no witch who helped Luna and Leonardo have children. Astrid knew that well enough. She and Nyx entered the quiet home with their herbs and entered the kitchen. There was gossip that Luna and her husband returned early. Well, that was odd. Nyx recalled Lauchlain leaving and returning to Emma's court for training, perhaps now was the time to prove that maybe Aunt Luna made the wrong decision. Or maybe he could forgive her and understand the choice she was in.

"I'm glad I don't participate in the courts," Nyx mentioned to Astrid, "I don't see how anyone wants to be apart of it."

"I couldn't agree more," Astrid sighed.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 pm
Celia had left Lucas' side. She had spotted an unfamiliar scent and began her search on the tresspassor's location. Hiding within the shadows, Celia was a master at being unseen by anyone. Years of meticulous training made her into the General and Chief of Alexei's army. Celia then heard a whimper before noticing that there was, indeed, a man on the outskirts and closing in on Alexei's territory. It wasn't just any man, it was a human. Ever since the human leaders had tried to attack her mother's kingdom before, Celia didn't trust that this human was up to any good.

Pulling a tiny pin, she threw it right into the right nerve that immobilized the human. Celia came out of the shadows as she neared the conscious man, he panted roughly as he spoke, "Please..don't kill me.. I'm lost and-"

"Hush now," Celia spoke softly as pulled the pin out from his neck, "You're going to go to sleep."

Knocking the man out, Celia picked him up effortlessly and took him back to the holding cell. It wasn't anything inhumane, actually it was rather comfortable. She couldn't treat him like an enemy until proven guilty anyways. Celia placed him in the bed until the human began to stir, "Where..where am I?"

"I want to trust that you really don't know," Celia sat at the table nearest to the man, "You can answer a few questions for me."

"Am I in trouble?" the man's eyes widened, "I-I'm just a tourist! I got separated from my group and I saw that castle! I thought maybe there were people here that could let me use their phone to call my college and-"

"It's a bit unfortunate," Celia empathized, "I'm sorry to say you won't be returning. It's for your best interest. So, i'll give you two options: you can leave and be at risk for having our scent, or join us."

"Join? What am I..." the man looked Celia over. She was lovely, too lovely. Her eyes were piercing his soul and the tone of her skin looked like she hadn't seen the sun in centuries. He didn't have to ask to know what she was and what she was offering.

"I will give you until tomorrow night to figure out your choice," Celia stood up, "Because I do not know you, I ask that you remain in your cell. Food and anything you'd like will be brought to you."

"W-wait!" he stood from the bed, a bit hurt from the nerve damage she caused, "My name is Keagan."

Celia smiled before closing the door, "Nice to meet you, Keagan. I'm Celia, General and Chief of King Alexei's Army and Princess of the Kingdom of the Night."

Luna sat in her old room as she sip a cup of warmed blood. As she listened to the silence, she knew that her plan was going underway. Did the others believe she would return to her brother's kingdom without a motive? Then again, she was very naive before and most thought her dimwitted for it. They didn't realize the changed woman she was now.

As she sipped her warmed blood, Leonardo was being chopped to pieces in secrecy. His affairs were not the reason of his demise. Oh no, Luna was thankful that the women he chased after had his attention on them rather than on her. His death was needed in order for her to secure her own future as well as her children. Now she was a Dowager as well as a princess. She had Leonardo's heirlooms and all of his possessions along with her own. All of his power and rights were now hers to have. Technically, she was now a step higher than Celia and a step beneath Alexei.

It was a comfortable position. Luna smiled to herself. There was no reason to go further than that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:53 am
Scarlette paused a moment. "What's wrong half-breed!" Lauchlain snapped earning him a jaw breaking punch. Scarlette's eyes flashed blue and her nose flared. "I don't know." She replied. "I've never encountered this before." Then the scent was gone. She gave a sigh. "I think I'm going insane." She grumbled. "Being around my family has done a number on me."

"Preaching to the choir chit." Lauchlain hissed earning him a broken arm. "Would you stop with the violence?!" He growled.

"You are not High Alpha or even Alpha of me so shut your mouth you crazy hound!" Scarlette hissed back seeming to grow. Lauchlain put up his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay just. . . don't eat me." He replied backing off. "Someone must be in he- OW~!" He held his fractured ribs tenderly. "It takes energy to rapidly heal what you do to me. I feel like this is going to be a violent friendship." He added.

"Keep opening your mouth and it will be." Scarlette replied giving him a blank look then kept heading toward the castle. She didn't want to listen to him whine any more so plugged in an MP3 player. Now she was out of her family house she looked more happy.

"Are we there yet?" Lauchlain said after while. Scarlette gave a slight groan.

"I don't know. Last time I came here was with mother." Scarlette replied.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:24 pm
With Leonardo's death, Luna found herself a comfortable position. As evening dawned, a new life opened for her. Luna kept to herself as the rest of Alexei's court praised their kind. She recalled her mother's memory and went about her day with serenity. There was no more need for fights, no more need for arguments, nothing. When there was finally peace, why bring around a darkness that no one could control?

Alexei could see his people were disturbed at Luna's marriage. However, he had heard of Leanardo's death over night. He wrote a letter to his mother and his uncle in hopes of an answer. All he wanted were things to go back to normal and make a friendship with Emma. As it seemed, it wasn't going to happen. Perhaps just being allys was going to be enough. He was at least comfortable with that. He called upon his sister, Celia, who answered promptly.

"Did you find him?" Alexei asked.

"He's being held in captivity, yes," Celia nodded.

"Good, keep him alive," Alexei sighed, "Worst case scenario, we turn him into our kind. We can't have a kingdom like my father's. Killing for killing's sake is unjust."

"Understood," Celia spoke softly, "Brother... I fear that you are alone in this operation. Many would like to see the human dead because of our past experience..."

"Think like a General," Alexei stated sharply, which Celia saluted before leaving.

Alexei took a deep breath after Celia left. He didn't want to seem weak in front of the entire kingdom because he allowed one human to live. It was not fair to take a life for being curious. He had been tutored by the greatest of theorists, and they all lived a curious lifestyle. To him, it was the right thing to do to keep the human alive.

Oscar responded to Alexei's letter from the distant land he was in with Emma. Yeah, she kept him busy, but it was mostly to catch up on the time they had missed out on during his time with Crystal. He took a long puff from his cigarette before sending the courier on his way to delivery the mail. Oscar leaned back in his chair as he took a long drag from his cigarette. Perhaps things would be different now that the new generation were in charge. Then again, he glanced at the sleeping Emma in his bed, maybe things wouldn't be so different. Hell, ******** this s**t, he didn't know at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:05 pm
Emma had calmed down enormously the last hundred years. The fighting between her eldest two distressed her enough that she tried to become the middle ground. With little success. Neither child would talk to her unless the other was not in the room. Her vampire's had grown angered at Sebastian's behaviour and called for punishment but she couldn't do it. All she could do was sleep away the fact that she felt so useless in this situation. Even Jamie had given up trying to pacify them. "Daddy." Jamie's voice roused Emma from her sleep. "I had a nightmare."

Scarlette growled as she felt her ear buds being tugged. "Ow!" She hissed. "Do that again and it's your leg I'll break." Scarlette growled.

"Hey, Scar, calm down. Sebastian's not here." Lauchlain replied seeming to have gone submissive under Scarlette's slightly dark mood. "Seriously you've been acting weird since you thought you smelt something before. What's going on?"

Scarlette looked away. She felt shame at her actions toward Lauchlain. But she couldn't explain why she was acting how she was acting either. Well she knew one reason, she spent all day in the sun without blood. And Lauchlain was looking nighty tasty- "Scar. . ." Lauchlain mewed backing away. "Seriously don't look at me like that."

"Hungry." She purred eyes flicking between blue and red. "Run." She teased. "I like it when my food runs." Lauchlain paled and bolted toward the silhouette of the castle that seemed to peak over the horizon.
when they passed the first gate Lauchlain gave a cry for help but Scarlette was gaining on him. Didn't he know she was teasing? She smirked. With how he was running, no. She gave a laugh before tackling him to the ground at the front door of the castle paw up ready to tickle.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:10 am
"Here, lets get you back in bed," Oscar picked up Jamie, though she had gotten bigger over the last years he could still carry her with ease.

Oscar went to the room Jamie and Nyx shared, only to find Nyx's bed was empty. Strange.. He kissed Jamie's forehead and bid her a good night, handing her one of her favorite dolls before tucking her in. Oscar had a bad feeling as to where Nyx was. Once Jamie was safely asleep, keeping the nightlight on for her as well, he went to find Astrid. Maybe she would know. Oscar found Astrid snipping at the bonzai branches in the Green Room, humming a tune, "Have you seen Nyx?"

"She ought to be in bed," Astrid shrugged, "After the day's events, she was tired and just wanted to sleep."

"Well she's not in her bed anymore and I can scent her anywhere," Oscar began to worry.

"Then she'll probably be at Alexei's home," Astrid turned and gently crossed her arms, "She heard Luna was returning home so she must have went over there to see them."

"Of course," Oscar placed a hand on his head with relief, "Please go over there and send her back after her visit. I'll feel more comfortable with her nearby."

"No problem," Astrid snipped the last branch off before going outside to ride her horse to Alexei's kingdom.

Keagan couldn't sleep or eat. Hell, he couldn't do anything from the fear that swallowed him whole. His chocolate hair fell in front of his eyes as he hung his head. What was going on? Vampires had caught him? Nothing was making sense anymore. Were they going to kill him? He stood up and paced for a few minutes before placing his hands on the wall in frustration. As a man of science, he should be able to deduce this as all an hallucination but this was too real to be true!

"What's your name, mister?" a young voice asked. Early teenage years, full of curiosity.

He looked up to see a girl outside the window that looked in on his 'room'. Keagan took a step back, she looked normal enough. Her skin wasn't exactly pale, and her eyes were a soft emerald. She looked no older than 13 or so, but he wouldn't make assumptions just yet. Keagan took a breath before answering, "I'm Keagan. Who are you?"

"I'm Nyx," she smiled and waved, "Are you a witch too? You don't look like my Dad or the others around here."

"W-witch? No..no, i'm not a witch. I'm a human," Keagan responded, his throat going dry, "Are there other creatures here, too?"

"Oh yeah," Nyx answered like it was nothing, "There are lycans, tri-breeds though they're pretty scary looking, and other races."

Keagan could've fainted. All the nightmares were actually true. Nyx then looked deeper into the room, "You don't need to be so scared. Alexei plans on keeping you alive, but..."

She could see into his life, the family he had, and how he came to be. Nyx snapped her fingers and immediately was in the same room as him. Keagan backed away as Nyx reached out and took his hand, her eyes turning white as she looked into his future. When she returned to normal, Nyx looked up at him with a knowing gaze, "You aren't meant to be here, Keagan. I'll take you to-"

"Nyx!"

Astrid slammed the door open and snatched Nyx away from the human, "You can't just do this!"

"W-wait!" Keagan reached out to Nyx, "Take me to where?"

"Silence!" Astrid hissed as she placed a ward around the human before taking herself and Nyx out of the room, then disabling the ward.

Keagan watched in utter disappointment as the woman had taken Nyx away from the holding area. They were...witches, if he was correct. He went to lay on his bed and curled up into a fetal position.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm
Scarlette grinned and shoved his face in the dirt. "Don't annoy me." She growled and got off him. She didn't wait to see if he stood up or not and just went off to the main house. She liked that people here respected her. She was the more saner of the twins. Preferred to talk instead of fight or yell. However, she hated that her twin tried to dictate her life, just because he was cut out first. Urgh. "Lucas~!" Scarlette cried tackling him to the ground.

Lucas gave a cry of anguish as his paper work went flying. "Ah~!" He cried throwing Scarlette off and collecting his papers. "Seriously woman stop that! Celia gets mighty distraught everything I come home with your scent on me! Stop pouncing for the love of Hekate- Locky?" Lucas stopped his eyes wide and shifting black. "It's good to see you friend. Wow, you're a mess."

"Speak for yourself." Lauchlain replied. "And it's Alpha now."

"Alpha or not the twins will be happy to see you-" Lucas began but both Scarlette and Lauchlain tensed.

"She's back?" Lauchlain replied eyes blue. Lucas gave a nod then pointed to Scarlette. "Oh, ignore her, I think she's on he- Ah!" Lauchlain added going down as Scarlette kicked in the nuts.

"Just like your mother." Lucas said shaking his head.

"Am not." Scarlette hissed. "He's just been annoying me, and I'm thirsty. Got anything to-" There is was again. Her nostrils flared as she took in this scent. Her eyes scanned for the source.

"Come! The King will want to greet you both." Lucas said dragging Scarlette's attention from the scent, reluctantly.

"Okay." She said through a locked jaw. "Just as long as I get something or someone to drink."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:11 pm
Celia and Alexei were talking among themselves when a messenger reported of Lauchlain and Scarlette's arrival. Immediately Celia looked to Alexei, "This isn't a good idea, especially with Luna's arrival. The last time they saw each other it was-"

"A bad situation that only got worse," Alexei finished as he ran his fingers through his hair, "We really should've pushed the advisers and the court to have Luna marry him so we could've avoided this mess completely."

"It's hindsight now," Celia sighed as she gave the main door a worried look, "I'm happy to hear that Scarlette has returned none the less. She was a great warrior back then, I am eager to see how she has improved now."

"Where is our sister?" Alexei turned to Celia.

"Resting," Celia glanced up the stairway, "We could always say that she and her husband are..."

"Leonardo hasn't been seen," Alexei stopped Celia's thought process, he knew about Leonardo's 'accidental' death and that Celia would read too much into it, "I believe he has returned to Italy."

"Very well, we can just inform Lauchlain that our sister is in dispose and that she wishes the best for him," Celia knew it was probably the most dismissive choice, but she didn't know how the two would react upon seeing each other again.

Then the announcement was made and Alexei watched as Scarlette, Lucas, and Lauchlain walked in. The court applauded and were delighted to Scarlette return, and happy to see Lauchlain's return now that they heard he was an Alpha by his own right. Alexei and Celia greeted them warmly, Celia kissing Lucas softly as she took his arm in her own.

"It's good to see you again, Lauchlain," Alexei smiled as he placed his hand on Lauchlain's shoulder, "It's been far too long. If your pack has traveled with you they are most welcome in my kingdom anytime they please."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:45 pm
Lauchlain smiled politely. "Thank you King Alexei." He said formally. "I am alone at this point in time. Sebastian had summoned me back, however, I found him tiresome, like his father and decided that Scarlette shouldn't have to put up with such as him and suggested the trek here. I wanted to see Lucas again."

"Also," Scarlette replied with a mild smile. "Is there anything to drink? I'm afraid in my haste to get here we spent all day in the sun." Scarlette looked as if she had second degree burns. Other parts o her skin were whiter than paper. "How are you Aunt Celia?" She asked with a smile.

"I have news." Lauchlain added. "The humans I am in contact with have made light to me that the ability to make more of your older sister are no longer possible. But they are uneasy that their former UN judge is missing. I've fixed most of the damage that has caused and, Emma. . . High alpha, Sebastian is causing her trouble-"

"Worst Adjective ever." Scarlette replied.

"Anyway, I thought about taking him in, but I need to know if you approve first. After all he is your blood. And I think Emma will be able to make peace with you a lot easier if she doesn't have him causing trouble." Dispite his calm demeanor Lauchlain could scent Luna. He was already burning with anger. But he knew if he made a move everyone would stop him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:34 pm
"I trust you and your endeavors," Alexei patted Lauchlain's shoulder, "I know Emma is still quite resentful of certain events, but I only wish to brush everything under the rug and start anew. There have been things said and actions that should not have been done."

"I'm very well," Celia smiled back at Scarlette, "I am happy to see you have returned, even Lucas is more than just amused at your return. Perhaps you can stay a bit longer this time, we miss you."

"Auntie Luna!" Nyx piped as she peaked through the crack of the door, "He's here, he's here!"

Luna remained silent. All these years Lauchlain's image haunted her, he had every right to be angry. She turned her back on him to please her court. Though she loved her children, they were the only treasures she ever received from her decision. There would never be a reason for her to speak to him. After all that she had done, there would be no word of condolence to wash away the betrayal.

"Aren't you going out there to-" Nyx was silenced by Astrid's hand, who gave Luna a sympathetic look.

"My apologies," Astrid murmured as she pulled Nyx away from the doorway.

"No, the blame is mine," Luna sighed as she stood to gaze out at the full moon, "Fate has a way of bringing those who run all the way back to their home."

"I can smell the anger in him," Astrid could even taste the rage Lauchlain felt.

"Nyx, you may go and give your respects. Astrid.." Luna spoke softly.

Astrid nodded and allowed Nyx to rush down to join the crowd and watch her distant relatives speak among themselves. The witch remained with Luna as the dowager spoke, "I am of a higher status than my sister and just below my brother, and now he is an Alpha by his own right. Funny how things change for different reasons."

"You were a pawn of your own court. Through the darkest of times you were molded into a force to be reckon with, a terrible wind that could destroy any in your path," Astrid responded.

Luna softly smiled, "I ought to see myself as such, but I still feel like the shy, meek girl that used to see the fantasy all around me."

"Forgive yourself before you seek forgiveness, m'lady," Astrid curtsied before leaving to join Nyx in the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 pm
Scarlette smiled. Unlike her mother she wasn't one to cling. Well unless she was upset about something. Which at this moment, she wasn't. "I will stay as long as you want me here." She replied. Translation: I'll stay here until you throw me out.

"I agree. And I feel if she does not have Sebastian causing trouble with her court she'll be happier and more open to talk. I saw, briefly, the grief he is causing her." He leaned closer to Alexei's ear. "See that trace of scar on your niece's neck disappearing under her collar? He did that." Lauchlain frowned. "The court wants him killed for raising a hand to his sister like that. From what I heard it took several guards to stop both Emma and Oscar from killing him. I plan, after catching up with Lucas, to go back and drag him away for some. . . constructive soul breaking. Instill the morals Emma has been trying to instill with a silver fist. Might do him the world of good really."

Jamie had returned not long after her father had put her back to bed. It wasn't really nightmares that plagued her. It was always seeing that sad expression on her mother's face whenever daddy wasn't around that haunted her. She tip-toed back into the room and roused her mother who opened her eyes enough to see Jamie, her expression brightened dramatically and she opened the blankets and let her baby in.

"You'll stay in here until your mother, father or Lauchlain comes for you." A lycan growled tossing Sebastian into a silver cage.

"My father's dead!" Sebastian hissed angrily.

"The vampire one you idiot not the disgrace to Lycan kind! Honestly! Losing to a pup!" The man shook his head and left.

"I smell Nyx." Scarlette commented after a moment. "Oh god If I don't send a message that she'd with me Dad will have a litter of kittens!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:44 pm
"Oh my," Alexei noticed his other niece in the crowd, "Uncle Oscar should be fine with Nyx staying here until he or Emma calls for her. I'm not surprised how Nyx clings to Emma as her mother, my half-sister always loved all her children."

"Stay as long as you'd like," Celia held Scar's shoulder for a few moments, Scarlette would do a world of good remaining in the castle and maybe give the people a distraction while Luna settled in, "Actually, let me get you a drink. I found something...someone, I mean, recently and I need your take on it."

"Celia, wai-..." Alexei watched as his sister basically dragged Scarlette away before turning back to Lauchlain, "You are welcome in my kingdom always. In spirit, I feel that we are brethren of close blood."

Oscar returned to his bedroom to see Jamie and Emma sleeping soundly. He didn't want to disturb them. So, he kissed their heads and went back to his side of the bed and slept on top of the sheets.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Jamie woke from the affection with a smile and looked over her mother's shoulder. "Love you daddy." She mewed before settling down again to sleep.

Lauchlain smiled slightly at Nyx. "Hey there pretty lady." He said moving to her level. "Ever play tag?" He asked. "If you're persistent we can get Uncle Lucas to play too."

"All right." Scarlette yelped letting her aunt drag her to whatever it was she needed to review. "So where are we going?" Scarlette asked. She couldn't scent where they were going since she hadn't been to her uncle's place in a long time. The scents would work out in time but then- She stopped moving as she picked up the scent again. It was fleeting. But it was there. "I feel horrid, don't suppose you have something to drink?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm
"Let's get Auntie Luna to play too~!" Nyx smiled as she took Lauchlain's hand.

Astrid stiffened as she took Nyx's shoulders, "I-I'm so sorry, m'lord Alpha..."

Nyx resisted Astrid's hold, "But Auntie Luna is so sad up there and-"

"Ssh!" Astrid hushed Nyx, who seemed quite angry with her sitter, "Again...my apologies..."

She then turned her attention to see Alexei and tugged Nyx along, "The king wishes to speak to m'lady here, Alpha. It was a pleasure seeing you again, the best of wishes upon your travels!"

Astrid tugged Nyx towards Alexei where she explained the situation and had Nyx by the hand as they returned to Emma's home. It was just a heck of a lot easier to keep track of Nyx's words without her getting people into an awkward disposition.

Oscar smiled as he turned over to hold both Emma and Jamie in his grasp. Of all the things he was proud of his in life, having Emma and Jamie, and the twins of course, were one of his most prized possessions of all.

Celia handed Scarlette a wine glass full of animal's blood before bringing up the topic, "I found a human and Alexei wants me to keep him alive. I've gone against the court long enough to keep him a secret, but I want you to sniff him out to make sure he's safe. If he's safe, i'll do everything to keep him alive. But if you find something wrong with him, let me know. If you recall, it was a human who almost killed my mother and your mother as well. I don't want anything happening to anyone that I love."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games