Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:23 pm
NuLova
yes he is thinking all this to himself, up to you if Curthiel gives him a little mental assistance lol.

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb blinked when Bowen orderd him to open the door, although before he could get to it he noticed Xavior already do that he cursed in his head for being so slow, he should have just done that from the begining instead of running to Bowen like an idiot. Hearing his second order Caleb blinked and this time he didn't hesitate to move, he ran to the drivers side and opened it and got in and put his hands on the wheel only then did he freze, he gulped a bit and looked behind him at Bowen, Arion and Xaivor. "But I...can't drive..." he thought to himself then he looked ahead and clenched on the wheel. "Damn it not now, I will not be useless here." he closed his eyes thinking hard, concentrating, he had payed attention best he could to Bowen while he drove so right now he had to focus on that so he turned the key making the van roar and opening his eyes he looked at the gearshift. "Okay, what next what did Sir Bowen do next."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Watching Calebs struggle, in his face caused Curthiel to chuckle, his confusion, entertaining.
After Arion had been settled in the back, Bowen had settled down to the males left, while Xavier had settled on his right, more protectively than anything.
Curthiel could feel Xaviers eyes, practically burning a hole through the back of his head. But Curthiel paid him no mind, instead he focused on Caleb, and slipped into the males mind, giving him a slight push towards the next step, and so forth.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb payed the newcomer no mind, at this point he was trying to figure out the driving thing, suddenly though as if something clicked he remembered the next step. He put on the brake and then put the van in gear, afterwhichi he put the gas on and drove off he was looking at the speedomider and the road back and fourth, he may have gotten it to start and move bt the while thing still made him nervious. He made sure to stay the speed limit but then glancing back at Arion made him gulp and realize they had no time to waste, taking a page out of Bowen's book he put on the gas and started going alot faster.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Bowen was looking up, through the window, and to Caleb, but when their driver stepped on it, he had to plant his hands against the flooring of the van, on either side of Arion, and felt himself wobble from one side to the other. Looking over at Xavier, Bowen noticed the male had fallen back against the side of the van.

Xavier looked from the new elemental over to Caleb, he had seen the humans face when he was told to drive, where the hell did this come from, he wondered. But looking over at the new elementals reaction, he quickly assumed that he had some hand in this.
Xavier was still starring when he heard a groan come from bellow them.
Looking down, he saw Arion stir, his skin was pale and he seemed to be sweating. Arion let out another groan and his hand trembled as if he was trying to move them, then his eyelids fluttered as he opened them up a little, but even Xavier could see that Arions eyes were unfocused, and he tried moving, but was getting nowhere, he was only upsetting himself, and Xavier new this because the inside of the van was starting to get hot.
And this seemed to get the other elementals attention.
Watching as the white haired male turned back, reached out a hand and placed it on a weak Arions forehead, Xaviers eyes went a little wide when Arion went out cold, and he was about to say something, until Bowen placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him in his place.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:25 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb's attention was on driving he heard sounds and movement from behind him but he needed to concentrate on the road. Luckily he was paying attention to the way to Jades from Master Thorns, so he was remembering the way back. He kept on driving and when he spotted the turn to thorns he took it trying not to take it to fast and jostle Arion further. By now he was getting confident in this, when he pulled up he put the car in park and then sat back for a moment before realizing those here peobebly didn't know they had arrived yet so getting out he ran for the doors to let them know. Showly after that the door opened and a maid looked at Caleb and recognized him from earlyier. "I'm so sorry but we have Master Arion and he is injured, is their any way we could get help for him please?" blinking the maid nodded then turned to get Master Thorn.

"Bring him inside I'll get Master Thorn."

Caleb looked back at the Van then and hoped the others were already bringing Arion up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Curthiel got out as soon as the human turned off the vehicle, all the while scanning through the minds of the people that where in Thorns manor.
Searching for any possible threat, only when he heard the back doors of the van open, did he look over his shoulder. Seeing both Bowen and Xavier were carefully taking Arion out of the back, before carrying the male towards the mansion.

-

Xavier tried not to stare at the elemental for to long, the male seemed to focused with the mansion, and quite frankly it unnerved him.
As soon as they were inside, Bowen asked one of the workers where they should take Arion, and if Master Thorn would be able to help them quickly.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

After learning what was happening other maids in the mansion emieadilty started to help Bowen and lead him to an empty bedroom, after that one went to get Teala while another went looking for Thorn.
Caleb at this point was now staying out of everyones way but he was concerned for Master Arion's life now.

Thorn heard all that was happening and found the room that Arion was in he walked in and looked at the man in shock he looked at Bowen. "How did he get this way?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Bowen was grateful when Thorn finally joined them, when asked how he had gotten this way, he looked down at Arion and his bloodied hands.
"He went at it with the King, and then" Bowen said, his voice trailed off as he looked up at Curtheil.

"You can say it, Imortal" Curthiel said stepping forward, "I stabbed him, in order to save him from the King" Curthiel stated looking over at Thorn.
"You wouldnt happen to breath fire, would you?" he asked.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:13 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn listened to Bowen then looked behind him at the newcomer he did not recognize he blinked though and looked to Arion before looking back at him. "I don't, but are you saying Arion needs fire?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Curthiel nodded at Thorn "You can heal him, but his body is weak, even if you close the wounds, his body is too weak" Curthiel said and let out a sigh "I might have avoided a lethal blow, but he lost too much blood. Only fire will keep his body from shutting down completely" Curthiel said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

""Iknow someone umong my staff can breath fire, I shall get them and send them here. he turned to go and looked at Bowen before leaving the room. "Oh and the young boy is doing much better now, just to let youknow Bowen." After that he left the room to go find someone umong his staff that was a fire dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Bowen bowed deeply at Thorn "Thank you Sir. " he said and looked up when he mentioned Leon, a relieved sigh escaped his lips "thank you for taking good care of him, he did not deserve what had been done to him" Bowen said.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn had made a small nod to Bowen before leaving the room he left to go find a fire dragon, all the while he was thinking, while he was worryied about Arion and even Kamen a bit since he was sure he didn't know what was going on, he also had something else on his mind.

Not long after Thorn left but another man with short spiky red hair walked into the room. "Master Thorn said fire was needed." the man said as he looked about the room. "My name is Len." he said making a small bow before looking at the bed. "And I take it he is in need of the fire?" He walked over to the bed then. "His body tempeture is stifling low I am surprised he is still breathing."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Bowen stood back up, only to see another male walk in. Giving the new male a small bow in greeting, he nodded "Yeah. he is a flame elemental, the quickest way for him to heal, is through flame." Bowen replied and looked down at a weak Arion.

For this, Curthiel decided to stay at the side, and out of the way, and to himself, he also decided it best to keep his abilities to himself and Arion at the moment, should Arion decided to wake up in an aggressive manor.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Len nodded at this. "Very well." Len rubbed his hands togather causing a bit of heat between them he then spred his hands apart making a stream of fire going between his hands then he held the fire over Arion and slowly the fire shot out from Len's hands and started to covor Arion up making a fire blanket over the fire elemental. When everything but Arion's head was covered Len put his hands togather stopping the fire then he watched the flame making sure it was covering the elemental.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games